Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

GG online??? =O

... wait, is there lag? >_> Because adhoc party lagged like a bitch. GG is not a game that could afford any sort of interruption.

On another note: very sorry but l won't be able to make it Sat. l'm not great in GG (Never got to play humans), and at this point i'm so fed up with BB it's not even funny.

l will be training and shit for the next tourney, but right now, i'm not in any position to play. l mean, if you guys need helping hands, then yea...

You should just go and show your support to the scene, regardless if you're prepared or not. Play casuals and meet the other people in the community plus if EX Slayer guy goes you want to see him get bodied.

GG online??? =O

... wait, is there lag? >_> Because adhoc party lagged like a bitch. GG is not a game that could afford any sort of interruption.

On another note: very sorry but l won't be able to make it Sat. l'm not great in GG (Never got to play humans), and at this point i'm so fed up with BB it's not even funny.

l will be training and shit for the next tourney, but right now, i'm not in any position to play. l mean, if you guys need helping hands, then yea...

Cancer killing community etc.

I understand if you got some important ass shit to do, cause it's a damn videogame in the end. But if you don't want to go cause I'm not good enough or I'm scared about getting my ass handed to me, you'll never be able to work your way up cause the damn scene will be dead. Not that you people would have contributed much anyway with attitude like that.

Man at least I don't whine on blogloop when Zidane wrecks me too. And I play fucking Bang.

If people don't go to events, what kind of scene exists? Anyone who says online gets charged an extra $5 dumbass fee Saturday.

lol, ok. I'll see what is going on and stuff.

EDIT - @Dai, wow, calm down. l assumed that we couldn't come if we weren't playing. Also, not everyone has lots of $$$. You know how much l have to my name right now? Just enough for the event. No food, transportation, etc.

So pardon me if l don't want to spend the last of my money to play a damn game. l said l'd come help out if anything, so l don't understand what's your problem.

I was gonna body you and keep it civil but now I'm gonna talk so much shit, you FUCKING scrub. You better not go, I'm gonna violate you the entire time.

Cant wait, I dont mind losing

I will definitely be there but I'm not sure about entering the tourny because depending on the amount of people it doesn't seem like there would be much monetary gain(even if I did magically top 3), I'm kinda running low on cash + I have never played any kind of game competitively, so besides being a gg scrub I'm also just a competitive gaming scrub in general, but for the most part I'll be down there to play casuals and acquaint myself to the scene.

EDIT - @Dai, wow, calm down. l assumed that we couldn't come if we weren't playing. Also, not everyone has lots of $$$. You know how much l have to my name right now? Just enough for the event. No food, transportation, etc.

So pardon me if l don't want to spend the last of my money to play a damn game. l said l'd come help out if anything, so l don't understand what's your problem.

My problem is I've put up with shit excuse based attitudes ever since I've entered the scene and now I'm at the point where I go off wherever I see people justifying lack of support based on their own perceived shortcomings.

Well it's not like i'm going to rob someone just to support. l gotta get by too, y'know. lf l had a job, you guys would love me cause i'd be at every event. l want nothing more than to help and support and have fun, but some things have to wait. Yes, i'm in a bad spot right now, yet i'm still willing to spend money to get there and, if anything, volunteer. Come on yo.

I feel u on the money issue but u always have to lose something to gain something, at the end of the day no1s gonna force u to go or join the tourney but its ur lose. If ur afraid of losing dont let it hold u back, each loss makes u better be it a 10-0 raping or a close final round guard damage ko. If it makes things easier Ill pay for Tempest's BB fee, fuck it.

My problem is I've put up with shit excuse based attitudes ever since I've entered the scene and now I'm at the point where I go off wherever I see people justifying lack of support based on their own perceived shortcomings.

Ill admit I was the same way about going to tourneys, why waste money if ur 90% sure ur gonna lose. But I rather go and get shitted on by Biscuits then stay home getting frustrated @ Ranked BB.

If it makes things easier Ill pay for Tempest's BB fee, fuck it.

Ill admit I was the same way about going to tourneys, why waste money if ur 90% sure ur gonna lose. But I rather go and get shitted on by Biscuits then stay home getting frustrated @ Ranked BB.

I'm not saying for Tempest to play. I'm saying be more than an online username and support your local scene. Not necessarily monetary outside of transportation.

Why do people put money into stocks, investments, and gambling when they aren't sure they're gonna win or gain from those either? But they do right? Lots more money too. Entertainment and opportunity I suppose. But outside of essentials, what else is there to do with your money after all?

lf l came, and l had money, l wouldn't care about losing. But with what l have now, if l enter i'm stranded. Like, really stranded. I wouldn't be able to get HOME, that bad. You get what i'm saying? =(

Yeah, 10-0 me, 1,000-0 me, idrc. l just need dat bread lol

@Krochos - Aww! =D Thanks! ^-^ But it's ok. l appreciate your generosity though.

I will be there, representing Brooklyn's solitary and mostly mediocre Johnny player. I don't have the slightest interest in BBCS so I'll be staying away from that shit like it's a homeless man in a crowded 6 train subway.

I will be there, representing Brooklyn's solitary and mostly mediocre Johnny player. I don't have the slightest interest in BBCS so I'll be staying away from that shit like it's a homeless man in a crowded 6 train subway.

High five to staying away from BBCS

High five to staying away from BBCS

Lol good shit. I'm sure you guys could take at least 5th with Ragna though.

Are there pads/Can we bring pads?

There should be house controllers. However it is always encouraged to bring your own controller.

Good shit to you niggas stepping up to sponser others to come through and play.

Yo, Killerwatt invite your friends to come through and get it in on that GG!

I feel u on the money issue but u always have to lose something to gain something, at the end of the day no1s gonna force u to go or join the tourney but its ur lose. If ur afraid of losing dont let it hold u back, each loss makes u better be it a 10-0 raping or a close final round guard damage ko. If it makes things easier Ill pay for Tempest's BB fee, fuck it.

This is super funny. I remember you came over my place with Ray and didn't play and single game all day. You can't even say you weren't good at something because we were playing random ass shit all day. You sat on my couch for like 9 hours and didn't play or say anything.

The rest of you guys have seriously never met this dude before? When i'm at cf i'll point him out to you if you are there.

This is super funny. I remember you came over my place with Ray and didn't play and single game all day. You can't even say you weren't good at something because we were playing random ass shit all day. You sat on my couch for like 9 hours and didn't play or say anything.

The rest of you guys have seriously never met this dude before? When i'm at cf i'll point him out to you if you are there.

Yeah um wrong person moron. Ray has many friends, yes Im one of them but Im sure I wasnt the one @ ur crib you can ask him yourself. Get your facts straight next time.