Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

I'll be at gamepad approximately at 1:15-1:30 tomorrow. Leaving my house at 10:30 in the morning so I have a head start.

Heya's, I'm the new Chipp player that showed up to the Bi-weeklies in Brooklyn today. I've been playing GG for a long time but only recently been getting competitive. I'll try and improve more for any more matches that come up

Name: Kythel

PSN: Kythel

Character: Chipp

^ your chipp gimmicks were too much during the tourney... noone could handle them LOL

but you have to get those combos down man....chipp oki is crazy scary once mastered even scarier than i-no's...

I'm gonna ask this here cuz I'm not sure where else to ask it. For those who took the train:

I took the N, and it was going to go from 59 st. (in brooklyn) to coney island. I wasn't sure what to do. I got out to see if there was a shuttle, but the shuttle buses were for the R, and I had no idea where they were going. I couldn't even find a fucking mta worker to ask. What's funny is the front page of the daily news today mentioned that the subway was gonna be hell today. But it usually is on weekends anyway, maybe not this bad though.

So what I'm asking is, How did you get there/how was I supposed to get there? Also, what stop is it normally on the N?

just take the n to bay parkway...there was construction so they switched the N so that it ran on the R line this weekend...

I'm gonna ask this here cuz I'm not sure where else to ask it. For those who took the train:

I took the N, and it was going to go from 59 st. (in brooklyn) to coney island. I wasn't sure what to do. I got out to see if there was a shuttle, but the shuttle buses were for the R, and I had no idea where they were going. I couldn't even find a fucking mta worker to ask. What's funny is the front page of the daily news today mentioned that the subway was gonna be hell today. But it usually is on weekends anyway, maybe not this bad though.

So what I'm asking is, How did you get there/how was I supposed to get there? Also, what stop is it normally on the N?

I get to the N train, and take it to Bay Parkway. From there, I walk a block.

When's the next one? (inb4obvious but you never know...)

l needs me a car :P

10/9. I'd post it now, but there's a bit of issue. We'll see how it turns out, expect the posting tonight or tomorrow latest.

Thanks for yesterday Dai, I'll try to make it out for the other ones. Won't be able to do the next one due to schoolwork

It really sucks that I couldnt make it out to the bi(?)-weekly and now I have to wait a while for the next one, but I will be at CF tonight.

Hey guys I was interested in putting some tournaments together with DaiAhOh in NJ/NY area. i am working with an old friend of mine from KOTC. I can do GG/BB and it would be in this venue called Velocity-17. I was just judging interest so I can get back into the scene again. I miss you guys.

Hey guys, I know its probably late but I am looking to get into the scene or at least whats left of it. I will most likely show up to the next local tournament.

Hey guys, I know its probably late but I am looking to get into the scene or at least whats left of it. I will most likely show up to the next local tournament.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10279-Team-St1ckbug-(should-be)-Bi-weeklies-Brooklyn-NY-10-30-BBCS-GGAC-and-MBAA-2v2s/page8

I'm going today to play Vampire, eat Ajisen, and handle children's card game business.

I'll play GG if the buttons work I guess.

Name: AdoltheRed

Characters::DI:

Contact Info: Steam- Deneb

So I just went to the St1ckbug event and it was amazing to watch. I didn't play since I didn't feel ready to play with the pros,but it was a great time(lots of yelling!). I'm going to be at chinatown every Friday from now on(probably around 8 or 9), so if you see me there say hi and teach me a few things.I'm already hype for the next St1ckbug event!