Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

I was thinking having something Friday. But mostly for GG, looks like people rather go to CTF and pay $1 for BB -_-.

We're all ears for something other than BB at CTF :).

If anyone is free wed. night, pm SIne, he's having a session just for gg. he also needs another tv, I got the extra ps2+gg covered.

If anyone is free wed. night, pm SIne, he's having a session just for gg. he also needs another tv, I got the extra ps2+gg covered.

I might just come and support this movement.

Um any time on Wednesday...and if you guys wanna bring another copy of BB if you wanna play it I guess...(mines keep freezing)

ill have to see. l work pretty hard weekdays. now if it was friday id be in there lol

yo where is everybody getting those stickbug avis!?

l wanted an aba one =( who must l suck to get one.

master chibi was making them and I believe he posted a template?

all you gotta do is photoshop

I'm definitely gonna be there, SIne still needs an extra tv, any volunteers? I'd bring one but i don't have one small enough to transport.

l wanted an aba one =(

10 5 minutes in Photoshop yo.

st1ckbugABA.png

EDIT: So, is there going to be something going down on Friday? I'll bring my TE with from college if so, but that thing's kind of a pain in the ass to carry most of the time, if people playing at CTF might not bother.

thanks! <3 well l already paid you back last night but no need to mention that in this thread SOOOOOO-

ok sine l could prolly make it by 8, l dont know what l might do later so l cant promise it. however if l can ill pm you. my mom might have a fit if l come home too late though.

Got a bit of a head cold now, so anything I'm planning this week for session might as well not exist.

but

head colds dont last very long, usually you can just rest it off

We'll see.

So here's some interesting news....apparently Gamepad is closing in a couple of weeks.....yeah....

NY Venue ideas?

so

l get dressed and shit, about to pm you sine about where to go but l tell moms im going out for a bit. she says "no nigga l thought you said you was helping cut the fucking potatoes"

pretty accurate

shoutouts to mothers

sorry sine :[ next time most def, hopefully not befor a holiday such as thanksgiving lol

also, approx. date on gamepad closing? thats pretty bad news. how will we support the scene???

speaking of thanksgiving what are yall thankful for.

GamePAD closing? Shit, that sucks. Wonder what'll happen to the scene, especially if CTF doesn't get BBCSII due to NESICA being classy...anywhere else that could host anything?

Blah. A real shame.

GamePAD closing? Shit, that sucks. Wonder what'll happen to the scene, especially if CTF doesn't get BBCSII due to NESICA being classy...anywhere else that could host anything?

Blah. A real shame.

That means wait till the console version gets patched.

What a bummer. *Facepalm