Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

So dai what time are you doing the session if youre still doing it.

Probably starting about 4-5ish. Remember tomorrow.

Speaking of CTF do they still have GG? Me and the girl are gonna be up there on Sunday. Anyone got anything going on?

Also:

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10709-Body-Shop-Biweekly-Blackwood-NJ-check-the-first-page-for-tournament-info!

CTF has GG. No one plays it. Because no one running CTF cares to make it playable.

CTF has GG. No one plays it. Because no one running CTF cares to make it playable.

I am sad. So very, very sad.

Alright then is there shit do to in NY on a goddamn Sunday?

I am sad. So very, very sad.

Alright then is there shit do to in NY on a goddamn Sunday?

Nigga you'll be in NY! Of course there's shit to to.

Just not really CTF related. But you're bringing your girl so who cares.

dai and oh pm me your address i wanna go...

I shouldn't for that sad spelling of my tag, but...

Everyone tells me that the TeamSt1ckbug Bi-Weeklies are coming back soon. What is it that everyone knows that I don't.

Everyone tells me that the TeamSt1ckbug Bi-Weeklies are coming back soon. What is it that everyone knows that I don't.

How to play GG, for starters.

=)

That they should be. But people don't like to communicate with me I guess so they may get delayed further than expected :(.

But you better bring those 15 people for VS. So I can make a bet with Booty Clappa.

Google maps. Its how i get around. Its failed me only once... Although that one time was pretty important :S

XD my bad DaiAndOh but you call me "seenay" all the time sooo....

CALL not SPELL.

There's a difference.

Ok dai im on my way now... I hope i put in the right address or im screwed.

Ok dai im on my way now... I hope i put in the right address or im screwed.

I was hoping we would use the magic of the telephone but nevertheless....

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I wanted to know if you guys know any one in Ny who mods sticks.

I have a Hrap 3 pro and wanted to know if there is a way to mod it to also play on the PS2.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I wanted to know if you guys know any one in Ny who mods sticks.

I have a Hrap 3 pro and wanted to know if there is a way to mod it to also play on the PS2.

A place called video games new york mod sticks, however their prices might be a little high. You can check them out

Is anyone going to ctf tomorrow? I have not been there in a while and since gg does not work ima just play a little bb.

If you're wondering about video games new yorks pricing. It'll 50 for the dual mod because the guy installs a new pcb. And it's 25$ for the work. And um i'm not sure if i could make it to ctf, but what time would you be going mahouko?

A place called video games new york mod sticks, however their prices might be a little high. You can check them out

Is anyone going to ctf tomorrow? I have not been there in a while and since gg does not work ima just play a little bb.

Thursday? Nah.

Yo, I wanna mash out a bit with the NyC crew before heading back to MTL, do you guys have some meetups/casuals planned for this week?

You can also look up networkingpuppy on srk, he resides in brooklyn somewhere, he has a thread on srk if you want to look him up.