Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

Dai, I'm gonna go check out Andys shit next week downtown. Maybe can move st1ckbug over there? You should stop by and see if you can make it happen. And add Alpha 2 if you do! I can bring a setup. =D

Dai, I'm gonna go check out Andys shit next week downtown. Maybe can move st1ckbug over there? You should stop by and see if you can make it happen. And add Alpha 2 if you do! I can bring a setup. =D

I checked the website, it's pretty much going to depend on weekend availability and times and if they have CRTs pretty much. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it on the 18th though.

Name : Campa Man

Characters : :HS: :TS: (Still Kind Of Training But Falling For Tsubaki)

Xbox Live : Stirring CJWest

Name : Campa Man

Characters : :HS: :TS: (Still Kind Of Training But Falling For Tsubaki)

Xbox Live : Stirring CJWest

Welcome, You fucking trash. I wanted to be the first one to troll you, break you into the New York thread right.

Welcome, You fucking trash. I wanted to be the first one to troll you, break you into the New York thread right.

Wow thats pretty harsh for a first troll lol. Thanks dude, are there other locations for gatherings ?

Wow thats pretty harsh for a first troll lol. Thanks dude, are there other locations for gatherings ?

We play in queens by Xaq's house or in LI at Chaz's house. Also DaiandOh started having things by his house now.

We play in queens by Xaq's house or in LI at Chaz's house. Also DaiandOh started having things by his house now.

Speaking of which, nothing this coming week. I got 2 interviews so yeah.

Speaking of which, nothing this coming week. I got 2 interviews so yeah.

Good luck, Dr. Liebowitzstienhanukkahadamsandler Greenberg. You'll probably get the job unless its for Mel Gibson.

Shoutouts to me getting 2nd in BB in Montreal. :?::?::?: Lets play GG gaiz.

Also why you guys gotta blow up the EC OS, dudes don't believe me up there. Thanks a lot Zidane. D:

Also why you guys gotta blow up the EC OS, dudes don't believe me up there. Thanks a lot Zidane. D:

Lol Josh i saw the finals. Way to finish a tourney lol, anyways cool getting to the finals for a GG layer ^^

Ah Yo Religion you should give me the adresses so i won't get lost :O . Show y'all some tsubaki power ;)

Yo get me that venue info. You don't respond in AIM anymore. Though it sounded like you were busy last gathering...

So does anyone ever hold any gatherings on Long Island, or is it all going on in the city?

Look at A3's post that mentioned LI.

Lol Josh i saw the finals. Way to finish a tourney lol, anyways cool getting to the finals for a GG layer ^^

Ah Yo Religion you should give me the adresses so i won't get lost :O . Show y'all some tsubaki power ;)

No one wants to play BB except Zidane and LK.

Yeah dude, NY ain't exactly open to BB these days. We're all about the GG revival.

I see, so probably i should start playing a bit of GG. Which GG do you guys play anyways ? XX ?

I talked to Henry and he talked about how he is looking into a ah3 console cab, if you see him at cf tell him that you support this idea to haste this process! :kitty:

DaiandOh we don't know of a venue yet.. if you go to tourney results theres a link to a place that offered but its deep deep in queens... may not be accessible to everyone.

I talked to Henry and he talked about how he is looking into a ah3 console cab, if you see him at cf tell him that you support this idea to haste this process! :kitty:

DaiandOh we don't know of a venue yet.. if you go to tourney results theres a link to a place that offered but its deep deep in queens... may not be accessible to everyone.

I might actually start going to ctf if that happens

I'll play bb if other ppl are playing.

Mahouko, pm me your # so we can get at you for crack sessions.

Alzarath get am me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED AN ANIME FIX! I'm starting to like 3d girls... ;.(

Alzarath get am me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED AN ANIME FIX! I'm starting to like 3d girls... ;.(

Come to Chaz's this wknd. We MIGHT have ah3 by then too, hopefully.

yo what bout warehouse place.