Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

They aren't closing down drama queens, if they don't work it out with the landlord they are you going to Williamsburg in Brooklyn. See got the sand out your vags, your welcome.

Fuck you then black damon.

They aren't closing down drama queens, if they don't work it out with the landlord they are you going to Williamsburg in Brooklyn. See got the sand out your vags, your welcome.

right where i live

sucks for you other guys though

Williamsburg? Only hippies and artists live there.

I guess it's going to start to smell real funky down there if CF moves there.

What the fuck train will I have to use to get there?

Williamsburg? Only hippies and artists live there.

I guess it's going to start to smell real funky down there if CF moves there.

What the fuck train will I have to use to get there?

The L I believe.

williamsburg is 45-50 mins tops from my place... same time as it is now.

no difference to me.

maybe i'll finally go if they move since i actually know the williamsburg area.

ls the games still a dollar a play? if so, hopefully (but doubtfully u_u) that will change with the moving lol.

maybe i'll finally go if they move since i actually know the williamsburg area.

ls the games still a dollar a play? if so, hopefully (but doubtfully u_u) that will change with the moving lol.

AH3 is 50 cents per 3 minutes of play BB is still a dollar and GG is 50 cents, marvel is also 50 cents per 3 minutes and the new Arcade version of SF is 1 dollar for 3 minutes i think...

wow thats pretty cheap! someone told me it was a dollar for every single game (and l believed him -_- i swear ppl need to hold up "IM TROLLING" signs nowadays). hmmmmm. l should go for the ah if anything.

Am I the only person here who was a Fun n' Games regular in Wayne, NJ? Much more a regular there than I ever was at CTF, I'll admit. FnG was just a better arcade.

They lost their lease.

They were relocating. They lost the lease in 2007.

4 years later, where are they?

I don't mean to be particularly pessimistic, but if they have to relocate, I have strong suspicions that it will not ultimately work out due to the financial strain of making such a shift. So, for the good of CTF, let's hope they don't lose it.

What venues? Or rather, what venues that have the size? And aren't in Queens locations that you Queens people would take forever to get to.

No seriously, tell me!!!!

AH3 being run at CTF.

Mahouko, you think that's bad? Watch Xaq.

Just curious why don't you do tournaments at 8 bit and up? I Know it's small, but considering that people don't want to travel too far,and with the death of CF isn't it a good spot?

Just curious why don't you do tournaments at 8 bit and up? I Know it's small, but considering that people don't want to travel too far,and with the death of CF isn't it a good spot?

Its way to small, and i believe spooky also did not like that spot

Its way to small, and i believe spooky also did not like that spot

Exactly. It is way too small, especially for multiple games. I also need a venue with CRTs since companies aren't awesome enough to PSN release certain games.

shoutouts to mynus randomly going to my school

Were you the random person walking around campus in a Team Sp00ky shirt?

CF *IS* closing, val popped off without knowing. He even said with Derrick tomorrow is the last day. CF is not moving to williamsburgh, it would move to East New York to American Hero which closes at 8 for a reason and not because of peoples bedtimes..

Henry talked about if the court hearing doesn't work out he'd open his own establishment with tea and all. SO IF YOU WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO CF GO TODAY OR TOMORROW!