Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

BUT more importantly, when is the next meetup at next level???? I want to play everyone again because it has been waaaaaayyyyy toooo long, my buri has been sleeping for very long time -.-

i don't know when i can bring my ps2 again. maybe this following saturday, most likely next sat after. still not sure. i'll let u guys know. of course, i'll bring GG game again...bringing GG is mandatory:keke: but i really don't wanna play GG again with the ps2 controller, not just cuz it sux for GG, but because my left hand+wrist started cramping up by the end of the night from mashing the D-pad. my hand really hurt. so i'll personally only play a little gg with you guys.

i'm currently trying to get a super cheap arcade stick to practice using it at home so i can just be able to use the sticks that next level has at its establishment. to get used to using one again.

i like how no one wanted to play hokutoXD i like how nobody wanted to play MvC2XD

anybody wanna play sengokubasaraX?...XD

so do people wanna play melty again?

how about fate/unlimited codes? mahouko, ever played F/UC? you'll probably like it....if you haven't played it before.

last blade, anyone?

darkstalkers, anyone?

i'd mention The Rumble Fish....but i never got around to unlocking the final 2 characters.

power instinct, anyone?

CvSNK2, anyone?

if i come n bring ps2s, people have to show up a little sooner, cuz i got there at NL at 4:45,....keep in mind i left my house at 2:30, but since the 4 train is running local on weekends....i got to nl at 4:45.....and i left NL with Sine at 2 am....

and by the time i got home, it was 4:30am!

needless to say, i was completely exhausted! i passed out. i slept all day sunday.

i forgot to mention that, LOL, me and Sine got completely lost trying to find the 36th st train station. if i remember correctly, its at 36th and 4th ave, fyi.

so anyway, i'm not leaving next level anything past 10pm. i'm outi by 10 at the most, maybe 9pm. cuz that train ride is hellish on weekends. too slow. too many local stops only.

Mahouko,dai and nova..come to nextlvl this fri/sat so may can have some FUN!,Nova you thought buri was trouble?...wait till you see MAY,OH AND MAHOUKO IM CALLING YOU OUT!!!BRING BURI THERE..MAY HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!.

PS. Dai your house is cool, i would love to come and have a pizza/gg session again..goodtimes..goodtimes.

@nerdjosh- Im not weird!!!

(@.@ ;; ) I'm sorry Mahou~sama!! I am the weird one, plz don't take any offense. ;P

I'll be there Friday night to play GG and marvel. I'll try and bring a marker or something to tag my TV as the "Anime Station".

I'll let some of you guys tag up the TV too.

@ Mgvfinest im down for saturday, imma roll through wif mahouko and the loli/trap/(insert mahou classification here) will stay out late this time XD I've yet to face a may other than mahou's so im hyped now, i might just roll through on friday. Nova shall hit the scene with appropriately named chips (Nova) and soda (SUPERNova) lol see u guys there

@Axl_M4ster, Mahouko has had visual training for F/UC lol i was there when he was watchin the vids XD we shud challenge him to like a dunk contest or sumthing to beat him XD

@NovaReaper150:even if we tried beating him in dunking contests, he'll still figure out a way to jump from the foul line like Jordan of the late 80s.

for the sake of Jordan's records, lets not get ideas in his head.

i suck at F/UC. like 99% of most F/UC players. but i've always wanted to play people in that game. its like GG morphed with MB. the type-moon kick, the bursting, the reflect combos that are something like frc'ing.

don't expect me to be doing any of that craziness though. i just have a few b&bs with my main, leysritt.

also, i still don't know if i can make it this weekend. i want to go, but i'm not feeling that up to it right now. i think i may have a minor cold cuz i'm sneezing alot. and my spine ain't 19 anymore bros. carrying those 2 ps2 for that long time, gave my OG back some aches. keep in mind, you young whipper-snappers, that i'm the old man of these sessions.

but i still may go. i'll let ya know.

i don't wanna bum you guys out or kill hype, but,....

just to let you guys know, henry's ps2 may not be working.

when i got there last sat, he had it out. hooked up and everything with a SF3 disc in it, but it was turned off.

since it was there hooked up and all, i decided to use it instead of my own,...

so, when i tried to boot up my mvc2 disc....it wouldn't want to read the disc....i tried multiple times-would not read disc.

so i was like, hmmmm. maybe its my disc. lemme check with my ggac disc...it read the disc, it got to the Playstation 2 screen logo, but after that the screen stayed pitch black. i tried multiple times with same result-black screen.

so i let henry know, he said it was his old ps2 and would fritz up at times, but that it was working the previous night before, with sf3 sessions...and then he took it off.

and i had to use my u.s. ps2. no problems with either gg and mvc2, of course.

i'm telling in case some of you guys go there expecting henry's ps2 to be working, and it may or may not be. i don't know.

if you got next level's phone #, i'd call and ask him...or bring your own ps2 just to make 100% sure sessions take place.

or maybe he's got more than one ps2 at his business. i do not know.

@Axl_M4ster I can probably lug my ps2, or i can get mahouko to bring his, my ps2 can run both american and jap so if that works i'll lug mine. but yea we wud need to think of alternatives to beat mahouko. looking forward to seeing you guys on saturday

i hope you're taking slims cuz those bulky ps2s of dayz gone by, don't seem heavy in your hands, but riding the train with it 4 a while...it starts doing Chipp damage to your spine.

like Genro Zan!

carry those bookbags in your hands bros, don't sling em over your shoulder all day if ya got the fattys.

@everyone- wanna play broken as hell GG Isuka?

lol.

oh shit l dont know the address lol, gotta look it up.

when is everyone going? l want to see the new place and the new guys too.

I wish I can go this weekend, but I'm celebrating my birthday with a friend of mine who shares it with me. ;_;

But I definitely want to drop by next weekend.

oh shit l dont know the address lol, gotta look it up.

when is everyone going? l want to see the new place and the new guys too.

take the D train to 9 ave station. walk a couple blocks.

D train doesn't stop at 9 ave station past 11pm, fyi. on weekends. don't knows about fridayz.

past 11, gotta take the 36th st station on 36th and 4th ave.

Edit:

sooooo not b able 2 make it this weekend, still have head cold n spine still hurts.

this OG needs a cane.

see ya next weekend, god willing.

seacrest.... out!

I'll be there tonight with my Ps2 and GG.

Please more people come, I don't want to body Alzarath and Greek all night... :3

If I'm not caught up with work nonsense, I will come through tonight. I don't have my pad with me though, do you think you can bring one for me if it's not too much trouble?

I'm pretty ass in gg and everything else but ill make it probably. Killerwatt I would let you borrow one or my pads but unfortunately theyre all locked in my moms room -_- idk ill even have one, but if so ill bring a spare (for whoever really). Hopefully there's Melty there, I reallyreallyreally x n want to learn that game! :D

Wont make it tonight, but definitely saturday. What time is everyone going to arrive tomorrow? Lucky me spring break is here and this time i can stay very late, maybe till 11!

Wont make it tonight, but definitely saturday. What time is everyone going to arrive tomorrow? Lucky me spring break is here and this time i can stay very late, maybe till 11!

thats only cuz u'll have the Nova there as adult supervision XD lol

woke up this morning....feeling better. debating with myself as to whether i can go today or not.

if i do go, i ain't bringing a heavy ass u.s. ps2.

i'd just bring japanese one and melty blood and fate/unlimited codes.

somebody else is gonna have to bring their ps2 and gg game.

@mahouko and novareaper150...i'd probably be there like 4:30ish give or take half n hour.

nova i wanna play with u some melty:)