Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

I'll be at next level sometime around 7-8 to play GG. I tried playing marvel but playing with them niggas just turns me off.

Marvel is easily the scrubbiest game out, makes BB look like GG.

Damn Biscuits dropping birthday parties :(.

Someone up there listened to Yipes a little too much so no NL tonight :(.

yo, mad fun at NL, mahouko finally busted out bridget against me, played axl_m4ster in melty and met mr.biscuits, today was a good day, save for the rain, that part was ass

Damn Biscuits dropping birthday parties :(.

Someone up there listened to Yipes a little too much so no NL tonight :(.

meh... maybe if the plans were different.

GGs 2 Nova, Mahou, and Mr. Biscuits, that beast of a player in MB, and everybody else.

Sine, Dai...missed ya.

edit:

Bridget vs Eddie was craaaaaaazy!

Great games everyone. Nova, Axl masta, and Biscuits. **** maval, Guilty gear was to godlike

guys, we gotta blow up Next level this friday. We invading, i will bring in a GG setup and we are taking tvs

I hope this becomes a place people consistently go to because I want to play some Guilty!

Will be there this Friday, I'll bring a Ps2 and Guilty just in case.

Can we mark them NWO style?

me confused -.-, New world order????

BUT WE SHALL MARK THEM WITH DMP!!! DESTRUCTION, MAYHEM, PAIN

so people please come?? pretty please??? mahouko is asking nicely

Sorry was at the NYU event this weekend. D: I will be at the next level next weekend, down to play every game in the building.

Sorry was at the NYU event this weekend. D: I will be at the next level next weekend, down to play every game in the building.

Liar! Like you'd ever play WWE with me!

I am new to this board and I have been trying to look for competition and people are good at the game so I was directed to this board...What time do ya normally meet up on friday???And is Next Level open to the public like that or select few????I really don't know the competitive scene in GG and BB but I want to be apart of it so I can get better at it

henry has ah3, but only for the xbox360.

if people want to play AH3 on ps3, they're gonna have'ta bring their own copy. i don't know if henry will DLC AH3 on one or more of his ps3s.

but i suggest showing up early, because the mvc3 players take over the ps3s in a split second and don't get off em for the rest of the night.

@LSlick just show up. don't worry about that....but my advice: drop some quarters into the SSF4 cabs to get on henry's good side...like 5 bucks worth would suffice. or the KoF13 cab.

You don't have to....but i did the first time i was there.

Thank you for the reply...I will definitely try to make it...I work until 8 that day but Ill head out of 34st in manhattan to go on friday....I am just learning BBCS so I will need a lot of practice lol

******************************** THE GOD DAMN PSN AND THEIR DAMN STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF IS WITH THIS ACTIVATING SYSTEM BS AND THE DAMN CREDIT CARDS? I CANT ********** BUY ARCANA UNTILL GOD DAMN TOMORROW!

******************************** THE GOD DAMN PSN AND THEIR DAMN STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF IS WITH THIS ACTIVATING SYSTEM BS AND THE DAMN CREDIT CARDS? I CANT ********** BUY ARCANA UNTILL GOD DAMN TOMORROW!

? What's wrong Maho? As far as I know no one should have an issue getting it today, unless of course you don't have a credit card (which, seeing as you're still a minor you probably don't) but I'm sure a parent can take care of that/