Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

Axl I'm pretty sure you're getting infracted for reasons unrelated to talking about black people. Also I heard you don't even play Axl.

mgvfinest I'm still not sure how to actually get out of that 2E reset. It has too many active frames to 4D/7D through. Might be able to clash it with j.C maybe?

axl: I'm preeeeeeettttyyyyyyyyyyy sure the man was joking.

justice: stfu marvel is fun. just not against bad players lol (srsly 90% of NL DOES NOT BLOCK).

mgv: damn, really? ;_; when are you leaving?

braver: whats the name of that other movie you were talking about? cant remember the name :o

everyone: kinda late :p but ggs friday.

Axl I'm pretty sure you're getting infracted for reasons unrelated to talking about black people. Also I heard you don't even play Axl.

LOL yeah, i wanted to get TroLlIn_M4steR as my username,....but i figured i would never be able to get away with anything since i would most likely get BANNED ON SIGHT with that as my username, so i opted for Axl instead.

justice, i invited some SRK people i know for arcana sessions at nxt lvl so get ready for more high level players at ah3.

one of them is a great Lilica player too.

i will show up just to see 2 great Lilica vs Lilica players going head to head.

@SIne, i'll get GGs with you next sat.if all goes well and i can make it there.

axl: I'm preeeeeeettttyyyyyyyyyyy sure the man was joking.

justice: stfu marvel is fun. just not against bad players lol (srsly 90% of NL DOES NOT BLOCK).

mgv: damn, really? ;_; when are you leaving?

braver: whats the name of that other movie you were talking about? cant remember the name :o

everyone: kinda late :p but ggs friday.

next week,need to book my ticket and the movie is "ThanksKilling"

hopefully i can extend my ticket to next sat so i can play you guys 1 last time.

The other movie is high kick girl.

next week,need to book my ticket and the movie is "ThanksKilling"

hopefully i can extend my ticket to next sat so i can play you guys 1 last time.

The other movie is high kick girl.

isnt that the movie with a killer turkey?

and NOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, if i had known you were leaving i would have played more matchessss.

@Axl- people on srk play anime games? when was this

mgv: nah I mean the other movie braver was talking about.

Fuck new york.

sry man =(

more games next time!

Not enough people there last night...well at least I fought the good fight.

Ya'll better make good GG numbers next tournament...word I'm getting is people wanting to play and scared there's no scene.

Shoutouts to myself defending the Team St1ckbug TV from Marvel and MK today, and playing GG and MB in front of everyone not giving a fuck.

@Axl- people on srk play anime games? when was this

yeah, but there's always flame wars between the OG snk/capcom crowd and the anime fighter okatu crowd,...if a newly developed game gets attention, a flame war always erupts.

the Aquapazza thread got crazy that way. turned near violent between the OGs and the AOs

Edit:

Henry needs more TVs

Alzarath, GGs friday. How do I beat Wesker? Are all the blockstrings you were using safe? I couldn't punish anything, pushblocking or not.

Why is there mvc3 in my Dustloop?

And Arthur is so shitty now in mvc3. (atleast mine)

Alzarath, GGs friday. How do I beat Wesker? Are all the blockstrings you were using safe? I couldn't punish anything, pushblocking or not.

ggs.

1) you can't really punish his strings. Just block and look for the mixup lol.

2) you *really* need to stop w/ the pushblock -> dash 5b. I started ending my strings at 2b so you'd whiff the 5b in front of me and get punished. I'm surprised you kept doing it.

3) block more.

I know you were punishing it, I was just testing if i could pushblock certain normals and tag you with 5b/2b with X-23. At that point i was trying to know what he could do rather then just block him staight up.

I don't know jack about wesker, do you know how minus his teleports are?

You could've just asked :p

Teleports can be punished on reaction, but Wesker typically won't teleport in a string unless he has an assist covering him. Occasionally I'll do C port -> j.S overhead in the corner if I don't think they'll block it.

The strategy guide, he means. We call it the "bible" b/c... well, it is. lol

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!

i just realized something!

remember when i told you guys that henry cen(next level owner) had arcana heart 3...but only for the xbox360.....

which means that at least one of his XBOXs is japan import...since we all know that the xbox360 is region locked AND that AH3 was released for xbox360 only in japan....

right, right? follow me?

well.....

guess what.

that means that henry can actually obtain a copy of PHANTOM BREAKER the ANIME LOLITA fighting game that was released for the 360....but released only for the japanese xbox360 ........and we can actually be the few people in the states to get to play PHANTOM BREAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R U HYPED 4 PHANTOM BREAKER ON D IMPORT360 @ NXT LVL?

edit:

i'd b funny if henry bs'ed me about having ah3 for the 360 and he doesn't have a modded or japanese360....and the hype 4 phantom breaker dies instantly, lol.

phantom breaker gets released this thursday, i think.