Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!

i just realized something!

remember when i told you guys that henry cen(next level owner) had arcana heart 3...but only for the xbox360.....

which means that at least one of his XBOXs is japan import...since we all know that the xbox360 is region locked AND that AH3 was released for xbox360 only in japan....

right, right? follow me?

well.....

guess what.

that means that henry can actually obtain a copy of PHANTOM BREAKER the ANIME LOLITA fighting game that was released for the 360....but released only for the japanese xbox360 ........and we can actually be the few people in the states to get to play PHANTOM BREAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R U HYPED 4 PHANTOM BREAKER ON D IMPORT360 @ NXT LVL?

edit:

i'd b funny if henry bs'ed me about having ah3 for the 360 and he doesn't have a modded or japanese360....and the hype 4 phantom breaker dies instantly, lol.

phantom breaker gets released this thursday, i think.

Henry has AH3 on one of the 360's, it showed up when I restarted one of them so I can use a controller. lol

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!

i just realized something!

remember when i told you guys that henry cen(next level owner) had arcana heart 3...but only for the xbox360.....

which means that at least one of his XBOXs is japan import...since we all know that the xbox360 is region locked AND that AH3 was released for xbox360 only in japan....

right, right? follow me?

well.....

guess what.

that means that henry can actually obtain a copy of PHANTOM BREAKER the ANIME LOLITA fighting game that was released for the 360....but released only for the japanese xbox360 ........and we can actually be the few people in the states to get to play PHANTOM BREAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R U HYPED 4 PHANTOM BREAKER ON D IMPORT360 @ NXT LVL?

edit:

i'd b funny if henry bs'ed me about having ah3 for the 360 and he doesn't have a modded or japanese360....and the hype 4 phantom breaker dies instantly, lol.

phantom breaker gets released this thursday, i think.

Good luck with that,the only reason ah3 was on is because it was on ps3,not saying henry don't have the 360 version but ABC3 will be on there,and phantom breaker looks stupid...pretty much its you vs ABC3 scrub crew,they WILL get to next level faster then you to run those set ups.

yep. gl w/ that.

only way is to have someone there @ 4pm camping the setups. lol.

either that or bring your own shit.

...and phantom breaker looks stupid...

so if , lets say, Phantom Breaker just so happens to be running on an xbox on friday when you get there, you're telling me that you guys wouldn't try it out just cuz your curious to see it up close and test it out yourselves?

so if , lets say, Phantom Breaker just so happens to be running on an xbox on friday when you get there, you're telling me that you guys wouldn't try it out just cuz your curious to see it up close and test it out yourselves?

...just because it looks stupid doesn't mean we wont try it...hell look at mvc3...games retarded,but we still play and the most we will probably get out of phantom breaker is laughs or it could turn out like umineko did....but if its there i will "try" it,btw guys come to nl on friday, sat im off to seattle at 3:00am

zeal give me your number

i have a new number, its 909 713 3796

as you can see, 1337.

Anyways, just text me or something.

not making it this weekend and perhaps 2 weekends thereafter.

transitioning from ps2/ps3 controller to hori arcade stick i bought.

need time to re-learn all my inputs on it for melty, guilty, and arcana.

@mahouko, see ya soon.

@novareaper, ditto brother.

@DaiandOh, i invited citiofbrass and Jae to anime fighter sessions.

citi wants to play peeps in AH3 and Jae wants to learn guilty gear.

you know Jae, he was the Kamui player at citi's FatCat tourny we went to.

show him the ropes in guilty...have him play novareaper whos learning the game too.

@Jae, DaiandOh was the Catherine player you played against at FatCat.

@Sine...play citiofbrass at AH3. hes a great Lilica player....and sorry bro...i'll get GGs with u asap. i'll do everything possible to re-learn guilty inputs on stick as quickly as possible...want to have great sessions with you and the rest of the gearheads.

i had a blast with you.

i can't wait to play against your trolling Slayer again=)

but,

i just don't want any more input frustrations from shitterrific ps2 controller that does nothing but misread/misinterprete inputs.

i can't tell u how many times i would do 236236H super only to have my Jam do 22H instead thx due to the console controller not registering my input.

its really frustrating seeing my Jam do her 22H charge move at the worst possible time, when i'm trying to do a super.

don't even get me started on trying to do 2141236H moves on the crappy D-pad=P

shit makes GG sessions more frustrating than fun.

plus my left hand starts cramping up after hours playing.

see ya in a few weeks.

Edit:

@Mgvfinest...damn, i am really bummed out i won't get a chance to play/meet you brother.

this is worse than a perfect destroyed cuz its actual info, but hopefully it gets resolved wif no casualties, anyways on a more positive note, whens the next time we gonna do casuals @ next level, itchin for some guilty gear, oh and mahouko i challenge you to a round of KOFXIII aka the mission impossible combo edition but yea

not making it this weekend and perhaps 2 weekends thereafter.

transitioning from ps2/ps3 controller to hori arcade stick i bought.

need time to re-learn all my inputs on it for melty, guilty, and arcana..

practice your inputs?.....never heard that before but why would you stay home and learn by yourself when you have some of the best gg players here....if you needed help you could just ask...

Edit: but if you want you can do what you planned,but you will lack fighting experience entirely.

practice your inputs?.....never heard that before but why would you stay home and learn by yourself when you have some of the best gg players here....if you needed help you could just ask...

Edit: but if you want you can do what you planned,but you will lack fighting experience entirely.

thats me for a whole year before finding dusloop -.-, cpu all all day everyday.

@Nova- If i dont like SF you really think im going to even touch KOF and their impossible motions?

no, i need to learn using an arcade stick, not the games.

i've been using console controllers 100% of this time.

i can't go to nxt lvl and try something on an arcade stick like for ex: mbaa sion combo,

3B,j.A>B>C>J.A>B>C when i only know how to do it on a ps2 controller all this time, arcade stick is with a totally different button layout+joystick attribute and shit.

gotta relearn GG,MB, and AH through "muscle memory"

i'll try to muscle memory arcade stick asap,...to get back to sessions asap. should'nt take long...hopefully.

also,

@jae and tempest dahlia....

LOL, yeah, i'm known as "paragraph guy" on all the forums i'm on. even animenewsnetwork=)

dat's why i got infractions all over the place,...

well,....there's also all dat trolli...i mean, poignant posting i do.

^

you don't have to learn how to play stick. I know a bunch of great pad warriors.

@Nova- If i dont like SF you really think im going to even touch KOF and their impossible motions?

*sniff sniff* do i smell rising levels of NaCl from that perspiration you be releasing out of fear XD i thought it wud be fun to give it a shot, but GG remains priority. im closer to getting the wall loop, and i now kinda sorta has air game