Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

Spoke to Henry, his opening (and thus more setups I need) are delayed, thus tournies on delay.

uh, did the people who went to next level last friday/saturday die or something? just askin' since no one posted "GGs to everyone" and stuff.

it makes me think that you all never made it back home on saturday night, lol.

@DaiAndOh when you make the tourny date and stuff, just remind me to bring those ps2s i got.

Yeah I died.

No one was really there except Greek. I bought GG. I'll play with you later. HE NEVER PLAYED.

Then me and Ben were gonna play Windjammers but 3S needed a second setup for some reason.

But we got to watch power up stream on the wall.

that sucks.

i read Cen's post on his thread. he said something like "this is the last weekend before renovations take place in preperation for the grand opening."

i have no clue if that means nxt lvl is closed on weekends from now on till the grand opening, or if its still open on weekends.

i'm assuming its closed.

i think people should wait to see what he posts up on thursday before heading out only to find it closed. if it is.

that sucks.

i read Cen's post on his thread. he said something like "this is the last weekend before renovations take place in preperation for the grand opening."

i have no clue if that means nxt lvl is closed on weekends from now on till the grand opening, or if its still open on weekends.

i'm assuming its closed.

i think people should wait to see what he posts up on thursday before heading out only to find it closed. if it is.

Where is his thread, exactly?

Cen on SRK: "actually, Next Level will be open this weekend friday and saturday, then we'll close for renovations on May 8th "

anyone going this friday/saturday for ggxx/VS or whatever?

Perry, you're coming back to NYC this week!? gimme your number plz.

I know we are lazy but shouldn't NYC have a new thread seeing as how CTF is dead and all?... or at least update this one :psyduck:

Just a quick question, are there any meet-ups that aren't at Next Level? I spend most of my time in Lower Manhattan so I was wondering if there was a place near there that people meet.

If not, I'll just man up and visit Next Level more often. D: But it would be nice if there was a place somewhere that's in Manhattan...

there's 8 bit and up store. where some of the employees and store owner holds late night sessions...but i don't think any one here goes there.

and i here its mostly ssf4 and mvc3, i don't think that anyone goes there 2 play anime fighters, as far as i know.

i've never been there.

srk atlantic north regional board has the 8 bit and up thread.

why are you complaining about distance if you live in lower manhattan anyway?

i gotta go to bronx, and if its past 11 0r 12 or 1 am the 4 train goes local.

which is not fun having to go through the train stop at every single stop from bottom to top of the entire island of manhattan.

hellishly slow. plus i gotta switch from the D to N/R, to 4, then to 6 train.

sux man.

Just a quick question, are there any meet-ups that aren't at Next Level? I spend most of my time in Lower Manhattan so I was wondering if there was a place near there that people meet.

If not, I'll just man up and visit Next Level more often. D: But it would be nice if there was a place somewhere that's in Manhattan...

Just man up. That is not even far. I've done trips a lot worse than that.

Wait! I have a life lead with Bridget?! Why am I fighting? Time to run away SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE.

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN lol

soooo any one else picked up cs2? Feels sooooooo much different, and just going to play for lulz..... **** bb

SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE *gets hits* BURST!!!!!!!!!! SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE

TIME UP!

Bridget wins! like a bauss.

Further proof Bridget is a prototype BB character....time ups and psuedo drive button.

SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE *gets hits* BURST!!!!!!!!!! SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE

TIME UP!

Bridget wins! like a bauss.

Bet you still can't run from May like that >->

That's waaaay easier than running from Chipp, Dizzy, Venom, or Zappa

You have no idea D:

Hello New York, I'm going to be in your city for the next 48 hours. Seeing as I basically know absolutely no one in this city I was wondering if there's any shit going on in the next two days that I could check out.

Hello New York, I'm going to be in your city for the next 48 hours. Seeing as I basically know absolutely no one in this city I was wondering if there's any shit going on in the next two days that I could check out.

Hmm 5 things you do.

1.go to next level.

2.play gg...i see a litchi avatar picture.

3.play abc3..but don't block,just advance guard everything even 2A,thats the new thing out in next level.

4.Stay free all day until you learn more.

5.download everbody then body everybody and call them free.

You just got yourself known in ny,but you might get blown up by the OG gg players like alz,braver,dai,mynus,a3,hardbread..etc ask there name before you play.

good luck and have fun =]

That's waaaay easier than running from Chipp, Dizzy, Venom, or Zappa

You have no idea D:

I will catch you EVERY...SINGLE...TIME!!! YOU RUN SON! YOU TOO MAHOUKO! DAMN BURI'S