Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

So it sounds like NL won't be open to GG, can someone confirm? What are the chances that I can stop by and get some GG action?

1-henry probly opposed to GG tourneys on fri/sat cuz those are his best days for business.

2-i'm probably going next weekend. fri or sat or maybe even both:) hard to say yet...but most likely yes to both days.

i get there around 5pm so somebody who can make it early...get there early. check fri afternoon...i should be posting up if i can go. i'll be bring ing my jap ps2...so that means mb fuc or darkstalkers or whatever.

braver kof13

sine..my ky is stronger

3-i'd go today if it wasn't for the fact that ists 6pm right now...by the time i'd get there it be like 8pm..give or take. then i'd be leaving before 11...now if sine were to post up soon...well then maybe....

I might be down for a session on monday andrew, what time you plan on hosting?

sine..my ky is stronger

word? i look foward to it ...It's mad late i'd get there like 10..I just got home from work sooo...going there is kinda pointless right now :(

I might be down for a session on monday andrew, what time you plan on hosting?

Whenever I wake up. That'd make you and Braver interested. But let me know by tomorrow.

i am down for monday.

what time ya will b there, por favor?

edit:

wait...how do you guys know that next level is open on monday?

anyway, i have 2 talk and pay networkingyuppy at nl anyway for some work+new parts i need him to do for me.

Damn that sucks. I actually started putting effort into practicing too.

Oh well maybe I'll try out the new BBCS2 patch and stick to netplay.

NO. NO. NO. NO.

See. That's the problem. Stop quitting. Stop saying oh well. I don't care whether it's NL, or someone's house, at the Gazebo, or in Canada. Go out and get yourself involved. Meet people. It's far better time on netplay, and feels that much more rewarding in life.

Everytime someone sessions the community gets stronger. Not just at the game, but as a community. We don't have 32904590 players. We are small. The underdogs. The minority. And the only way we're going to get noticed when we are together.

And if I get shat on again regarding throwing a tournament at NL (which isn't completely cancelled, just another month delay expected or so as of now), I'll venture out to NJ or LI if I have to at this point. It's a damn shame I have to be here, because nothing's dieing on my watch.

NO. NO. NO. NO.

See. That's the problem. Stop quitting. Stop saying oh well. I don't care whether it's NL, or someone's house, at the Gazebo, or in Canada. Go out and get yourself involved. Meet people. It's far better time on netplay, and feels that much more rewarding in life.

Everytime someone sessions the community gets stronger. Not just at the game, but as a community. We don't have 32904590 players. We are small. The underdogs. The minority. And the only way we're going to get noticed when we are together.

And if I get shat on again regarding throwing a tournament at NL (which isn't completely cancelled, just another month delay expected or so as of now), I'll venture out to NJ or LI if I have to at this point. It's a damn shame I have to be here, because nothing's dieing on my watch.

Thank you sir. Fucking listen to this man!

CAPTAIN CHARISMA

alright when are we assulting NL cause obviously henry has never seen a Team St1ckbug tournament

I've decided to cancel tomorrow. Choosing to do other things tomorrow (but not online play :P) and not large amount of people are interested. My apologies to Braver and SIne.

uh...yeah arcana heart is revelant. as a matter of fact i wanna play arcana heart 3 at next level this weekend. i'm 100% for sure going since i gotta see ben anyway....

but somebody's gotta either bring it, or we gotta find an unused xbox that has it...

lol, i can't play heart on stick though...never practiced it on stick,...gonna have to rent a ps3 controller.

i've just learned mb and gg on stick.

i'll probly go both fri+sat.

Is Arcana Heart still relevant? I might wanna try actually going to the lab for it.

Do it. People stopped riding the hype train for it, but its a great game.

Do it. People stopped riding the hype train for it, but its a great game.

Yes......yes it is.