Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

He seriously can't go on the internet for 10 seconds and download the patch?

I'll make 'em try it

but they'll probably hog that shit for MK9 practice

I would say stay with me and a bunch of my buddies

but it really isn't up to me tbh

Ask for him.

Yo, I'm thinking of coming to the Next Level tournament tomorrow from Jersey. How would I get there from Penn Station? Any help would be appreciated.

Yo, I'm thinking of coming to the Next Level tournament tomorrow from Jersey. How would I get there from Penn Station? Any help would be appreciated.

Did you try google?...

------------------------------------------

Would it be worth stopping by next lvl tomorrow for some GG or will everyone be playin CS2,T6, and AH3?

Dai what time is that? me probably going to be sleeping on the long train ride though

We're all gonna try to find each other near Penn Station around or after 7

Google maps - http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Penn+Station,+8th+Ave+31st+Street+%2F+8th+Ave+33rd+Street,+Manhattan,+New+York+10001&daddr=4013+8th+Ave,+Brooklyn,+NY+11232&hl=en&ll=40.699121,-73.991547&spn=0.133007,0.338173&sll=40.699642,-74.004936&sspn=0.133006,0.338173&geocode=FdDQbQIdkfGW-ykZBiAPrlnCiTFhkYlS0jx5eg%3BFZA2bAIdwuGW-ymtRdYGz1rCiTE6T-B5YpdiNg&gl=us&mra=ltm&dirflg=r&ttype=dep&date=06%2F22%2F11&time=4:56pm&noexp=0&noal=0&sort=def&z=12&start=1

Hellknight ask your friends if they could squeeze my skinny self in a sofa,willing to pay part of the room and food fees =].

Also anyone planning on going to the Pre ECT thing at next level tomorrow?

Anyone think they'll be at the arcade ~4-ish? I can't make the tournament, but I'll probably go for casuals beforehand. Would be there like 4-6.

Anyone think they'll be at the arcade ~4-ish? I can't make the tournament, but I'll probably go for casuals beforehand. Would be there like 4-6.

I should be there by then.

Hellknight ask your friends if they could squeeze my skinny self in a sofa,willing to pay part of the room and food fees =].

Also anyone planning on going to the Pre ECT thing at next level tomorrow?

hopefully I'll have an answer for you by today

waiting on Hito and Spencer

hopefully I'll have an answer for you by today

waiting on Hito and Spencer

:yaaay: Thanks for the help hopefully everything turns out fine and we can get some good practice in at the hotel. Have fun running your online tourney try not to look like some bracket rigging douche bag and win again, also be sure to remember Woz the mission i gave him.

Heading to NL right now should be there sometime around 4-4:45 damn train rides.

:yaaay: Thanks for the help hopefully everything turns out fine and we can get some good practice in at the hotel. Have fun running your online tourney try not to look like some bracket rigging douche bag and win again, also be sure to remember Woz the mission i gave him.

Heading to NL right now should be there sometime around 4-4:45 damn train rides.

well I just got the OK from Hito and Spencer

send me your cell# via PM so we can keep in contact just in case we don't get to talk today since you have NL and I have a Ranbat tonight

Whoever is that Red Lambda? GG's to that person.

I was that Yellow Suit Noel Player.

Still Unclear?

The Guy who was wearing Purple Shirt, Purple Yankee Hat, Black Jacket, Black Jeans, and White/Purple Nike Air Force Ones.

GG Braver! It was really great to meet you at Next Level. Honestly just yesterday me and LOAF were talking about Guilty and he brought you up. LOVE your Buri :yaaay:. Wish we could've met up years ago. I was just watching Ruu back then though.

I have you on my AIM and didn't know it was even you. LoL! I was the one LOAF told you about who was having trouble with combo's with Carl. My AIM is "mursecmar."

I hope to see more of you guys in NY. I miss playing Guilty :gonk:.

GG's

Omni-The matchup doesn't suck as much IRL but it still sucks to get hit. Astrals are always necessary

SKD-2D cross up still as gay IRL though i was too tired to actually play or block to say the least.The games were still fun and I'm surprised/disappointed you didn't just astral me =/

Biscuits-Air throw out of J.b and bird= lol they really need to fix arakune as a character.

was fun meeting SKD and omni though it was unfortunate on the lack of people that showed up thus making the pre ECT tourney just die in a hole....more people need to get out their house.

Lol its whatever, the dumb shit is just committing to a normal or a barrier cancel air dash and getting air thrown for 4K, lol. That vacuum effect that throws have now is just stupid. I get why they were buffed but at least give me a throw invincible air normal, shit.

GG Braver! It was really great to meet you at Next Level. Honestly just yesterday me and LOAF were talking about Guilty and he brought you up. LOVE your Buri :yaaay:. Wish we could've met up years ago. I was just watching Ruu back then though.

I have you on my AIM and didn't know it was even you. LoL! I was the one LOAF told you about who was having trouble with combo's with Carl. My AIM is "mursecmar."

I hope to see more of you guys in NY. I miss playing Guilty :gonk:.

yeah ggs for sure. Invite me to those secret Team City Tech casuals if they ever happen again lol