Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

Yeah, i saw a few of your posts and they had me confused. Explainnnnn :O

Really? l thought it was pretty straightforward =/

Welllll l hear you guys constantly talking about your matches and whatnot and l simply wanted to go ^-^

Depends on what you mean.

lf you mean normally then l guess i'm just a teen looking for ppl to play bb with.

Anything else, you'll have to clarify.

Like, why don't i ever see your face at the arcade or anywhere? :8/:

If you want to play BB, then start showing up on fridays(or be cool like me and play 3s :cool:).

Because-

1) I absolutely hate using sticks (No offense to you guys, but l always had home consoles, l never grew up in arcades)

2) I'm forced to play on Network considering no one plays bb in my area. The lag is frustrating though.

And that's what l was meaning - Where, on fridays and what time? l don't mind showing up-

CTF is where it's at +___+ I'm same as you Tempest. But I'm trying to get used to stick. Looked like 5pm-whenever things die down is best.

Yea.. That's why I'm learning e_e; Haven't heard of anyone's house people go to on a frequent basis for console shenanigans. Only see that on the west coast... Or maybe in Jersey o_O

If you live in NY and play fighting games for SERIOUS, you should be playing stick.

Yeah you'll get shot if you walk down the street in my neighborhood *sigh*

Well how is the button layout for stick?

You got two choices.

Type A:

BCD

A

Type B:

ABC

D

Console leaned me towards type B. You can actually practice that way if you're used to default controls. >_> Just awkward as hell.

B it is.

On console l mapped D to L1 because it is much easier; this will be especially hard since i'm playing Rachel (which is all the time XD)

xD Rachel and Carl players do some funky stuff with their D. Heard Carl players mapping it to R1. Get used to no rapid/barrier/grab buttons first.

R1 does seem easier for him. lt's strange because l just dropped Litchi as my sub for him, and i've found L1 to be good but awkward.

But it's either an Awk Carl or Awk Rachel. l doubt R1's gonna fit her well at all.

l also mapped ABC all to R1 for the rap/grab/barrier trio. l just hate airdashing though because grabs come out instead of FD and l lose -_-

Fuzzy, you dissapoint

and fuck ragna being the most popular, its obviously hazama <_>

Sorry for not showing up, SKD. Actually forgot until last minute. >_<

And Ragna mashers > Hazama mashers. <_<

fuzzy, it was basically sf4 , just with lil changes lol, basically the hype jes made me like it, but its a cool game , i guess lol

Shine, i live in mays landing, its about 3 hours from NYC/CTF. kinda far i know. but you are more than welcome to come down.

Shine, i live in mays landing, its about 3 hours from NYC/CTF. kinda far i know. but you are more than welcome to come down.

Ouch.

Well, i'll see what i can do. Going to ECT and this in such a small time will be hard. I'll see what i can do.

Ouch.

Well, i'll see what i can do. Going to ECT and this in such a small time will be hard. I'll see what i can do.

Well than, ill be seeing you there, and if you decide to come down, let me know, ill throw you my address and we can see what we can do.

Double poooosst.

Yeah you'll get shot if you walk down the street in my neighborhood *sigh*

Well how is the button layout for stick?

Dude, this isn't the 70's where you get shot every 10 seconds. Ghetto's don't exist anymore in NY and gang activity is low as hell.

I'll be a cf tomorrow. I'm expecting you to show up and play.

Dude, this isn't the 70's where you get shot every 10 seconds. Ghetto's don't exist anymore in NY and gang activity is low as hell.

Apprently you haven't seen the Yu-Gi-Oh gangsters.