Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

^ a real bridget player vs a gimmicky one?!?! but i'll be there around 3 or 4 til whenever i get tired. finally off from work :kitty:

well, there goes our 1p side slash button, the cf guy here doeant have the key to open it siooooo no ggxx til night lol

well, there goes our 1p side slash button, the cf guy here doeant have the key to open it siooooo no ggxx til night lol

no comment.

everyone who was at cf today good games!, havent played a dlooper in so long. Braver sweet bridget you got there and yea sucks for the slash button -.-.

oh yea nice meeting everyone there today. May, Millia, Sol, and Female bridget player you guys rock!

I want to host casuals but I've been getting owned up pretty hard with shit so I haven't had time to just stay home and play.

I just wanna swing by and watch ppl play b/c I've never rly played but I enjoy watching ppl play it and hope (pray) it'll be released someday for xbl or something. anyway, if you people are going to be swinging by try to be a little more detailed with what time you will be there. I'd hate to go there and find no one there... it's freakin hot outside.

Yo shoutouts to every1 who showed, the sol, mahoko, braver , mgv, the axl, and sanoshi, was fun, till the button died lol. we need to run some gg sessions somewhere lol, i still wanna learn refixednagain

Yo shoutouts to every1 who showed, the sol, mahoko, braver , mgv, the axl, and sanoshi, was fun, till the button died lol. we need to run some gg sessions somewhere lol, i still wanna learn refixednagain

Since GG is so awesome we were still playing even without the slash button XD, there was so much hype today but grrrrr the slash button

^

EDIT:

ggs to all today b4 the button broke.

lol @ sanoshi walking into the arcade and the button breaks. CF ggxx ain't ready for cali buri xD

how many people can fit in your house?

I don't know lol. I've had a group of 5 including myself here at one time though, and still had some room. If we a 2nd setup that probably means going into the next room over, so that would mean a couple of more

where you live andrew? i'd be down as is braver

PM'd. But let me know in advance....

Just a quick question, do you think you guys will still go to CTF even after CS comes out for the consoles? My PS3 is broke (and I might not get another one for a few months...) for the moment and I want to know if people will still go to CTF to play.

Er... any of you guys planning to still go to CTF after CS comes out? Just curious.

I will, not alot but I'll still go. When you going to be in CTF?

I'm going to CTF Tomorrow. Just to play BBCS.

Man I am so disappointed , I get there, the buttons broke and only 3 people there...

*facepalm* the wire really probably got disconnected... christ,man

I don't care who hosts the next gathering, I'm going so Dai do it man, I'd be down, granted I'm off that day :/

Also, i'm going to kill Mahouko for wake-up throwing about 10 times. good shit to my bad oki game.

just in case you guys don't check the event section or srk we are holding a BB:CS tournament on 8/4 in Brooklyn.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?9340-Guard-Crush-5-Brooklyn-NY-08-04-10-%28SSF4-BB-CS%29&p=688150&viewfull=1#post688150

All the info you need should be in the link. Any questions feel free to ask i'll be checking this on and off up until the tournament. We will be streaming BB Losers/Winners/and Grand Finals. Hope to see you guys there.

Didn't know DaiAndOh posted here. What's good Dai. I told Hard Bread about this as well so he'll probably inform you CF guys about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0J5YORW72Q

.......... im at a loss of words. Bang players what do you have to say about this

A true inspiration to the children.

just in case you guys don't check the event section or srk we are holding a BB:CS tournament on 8/4 in Brooklyn.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?9340-Guard-Crush-5-Brooklyn-NY-08-04-10-%28SSF4-BB-CS%29&p=688150&viewfull=1#post688150

All the info you need should be in the link. Any questions feel free to ask i'll be checking this on and off up until the tournament. We will be streaming BB Losers/Winners/and Grand Finals. Hope to see you guys there.

Didn't know DaiAndOh posted here. What's good Dai. I told Hard Bread about this as well so he'll probably inform you CF guys about it.

SFIV community remembers me weeeeee. Playing GG and looking to body CS. Now I don't even gotta to wait till Saturdays, thanks :D.

So I found out today that my 2nd TV doesn't have A/V slots. Take that as you will...