Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

Blow it up hard.

Depending on the turnout also depends on if we bring it back again or not. I understand it's Wednesday night and shit, but if we can get AT LEAST 12 people we'll be happy.

@SF4 community haha. I barely play that shit, i just run the tournaments with my dude and spooky.

Blow it up hard.

Depending on the turnout also depends on if we bring it back again or not. I understand it's Wednesday night and shit, but if we can get AT LEAST 12 people we'll be happy.

@SF4 community haha. I barely play that shit, i just run the tournaments with my dude and spooky.

Make a topic for it as well here

http://blazblue.co.nr

There's some people who go there that don't come here, and it's mostly NY based.

^ who do you play?

i use ky and jam :) but i think i want to start fresh when i learn stick :)

man every time i go

biscuits is supposed to be there later on

:(

Anyways, on the way back home i saw some girl on the N train that looked just like shine.

i mean really, she had his exact face, just longer hair.

i wanted to look away but i couldnt

my god

man every time i go

biscuits is supposed to be there later on

:(

Anyways, on the way back home i saw some girl on the N train that looked just like shine.

i mean really, she had his exact face, just longer hair.

i wanted to look away but i couldnt

my god

LMAO you should of bagged that.

I actually don't think I'm gonna be able to stop by. Party plans and shit. I'll try and host a gathering maybe tomorrow at my house. Would have to be early though. Just post up if you guys interested in playing GG/BB.

I live in the Bronx for those who don't know.

So that'll be the 6 line.

^

EDIT:

ggs to all today b4 the button broke.

lol @ sanoshi walking into the arcade and the button breaks. CF ggxx ain't ready for cali buri xD

Too true man, too trueee. :[

Right now, out in Long Island at a friend place. Lots of ssf4 and gg thar to make up for the lack of gg games at CF. Sooooob

It was cool seeing some of you guys! Sorry i won't be able to go Sunday since i'm leaving but, i hope to be back in NY one day! :] Guys should come out to Cali or go to Evo next year, so we can all hook up and play :]

Gonna stop by for a few if you guys want to get bodied.

Stop by shit, I'm already back from Astraling through DDs.

Blah, city decided train's ain't running around here over the weekend, no idea why. It's idiotic.

Still wondering - anyone know a place in NYC where I can get my TE (360) triple-modded (PS3 + PS2 support, anything else is just a bonus)? Someone offered to do it for $70 + parts but people in #blazblue were saying they've seen it done for much cheaper so idk. I'd rather not lose a button, so I'm hesitant to do much with RJ45 stuff.

i use ky and jam :) but i think i want to start fresh when i learn stick :)

nah man, it's the same thing like on pad, except you are using a stick to do the motions... its like blazblue except a zillion times more complex.. oh and use jam IMO, your going to make people tight with Tk ryujin into corner loop and FB puff ball into dizzy into... DESTROYED :keke:

oh yeah and if a GG gathering is held anywhere in nyc sunday i should be able to make it...

Sunday is always a free day. No one has plans. l mean, it's Sunday. :p

Sunday is always a free day. No one has plans. l mean, it's Sunday. :p

I'm going to a baseball game. Eat that.

GGS Alz and Braver. Saturday session was pretty good. I would of played more but my sun burn was fucking killing me, plus I couldn't neglect my girl for too long, DERP.

ggs.

So here's something I've been thinking about:

There always seems to be ppl popping up here and there talking about how they want to learn GG, or want to come to sessions, or what-have-you. And yet, we never actually HEAR anything from you guys. As far as I know, no one ever tries to make any sort of contact with the main gg/bb crew. Or, maybe we DO hear from you, once, then you disappear forever.

... What gives?

l be's around.

Not gonna lie, everytime l say i'm gonna come wherever you guys meet, either everyone forgets and we just all move on, or it's at CTF... :v: 90% of the time l can't go there, lol

And sometimes l hear about expensive road trips and i'm all like, "Damn... expensive"

Hahaha. Anything in Brooklyn, l can go there. So if you guys decide to do sessions in bk, l can come because it's cheap :toot:

ggs.

So here's something I've been thinking about:

There always seems to be ppl popping up here and there talking about how they want to learn GG, or want to come to sessions, or what-have-you. And yet, we never actually HEAR anything from you guys. As far as I know, no one ever tries to make any sort of contact with the main gg/bb crew. Or, maybe we DO hear from you, once, then you disappear forever.

... What gives?

They probably don't even know who the main crew is, given the frequency of postage and lack of tournaments (that much changing at least) in the area.

l for one, don't.

ln fact l don't know anything.... literally anything about any of you. Well except that y'all play gg and bb also

Yeah l know l could have just asked... so imma ask, whens the next session, where what time etc. Someone plz tell me.

They probably don't even know who the main crew is, given the frequency of postage and lack of tournaments (that much changing at least) in the area.

That's fine if you're new or w/e. But then there are ppl who DO know (of) us, and still don't show...

Meh.