Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

Three dollars? Well that's not bad. Ok, i'll see what l can do. l'll ask him on aim.

I'll be there, being free. Just trying to get a feel for the NYC competition, maybe trying out Makoto beforehand and playing her in casuals (Lambda main here), that sort of thing.

Started to get a good feel for Lambda's tk loop, though I still botch it at the stupidest times. I will be forever free.

Also, Makoto is goddamned fun to play. I wonder if CTF will ever get her and Mu installed...

Started to get a good feel for Lambda's tk loop, though I still botch it at the stupidest times. I will be forever free.

Also, Makoto is goddamned fun to play. I wonder if CTF will ever get her and Mu installed...

Not until arcade patch at least. Like they care about us.

Looking for love match

really good love connection

main is Jin

*FIXED*

Dustloop: The Dating Site??

ne1 from up hre comin down this fri.? if not then its all good if u dont want to make the trip.

I wish I was able to attend GC5, how's the scene looking? Are people less whiney and learning how to fight top tiers now?

Ok guys this monday i am willing to host a session at my house. However im only allowed maximum of 5 people to come. I have wii/360, GG is on the wii i have 2 fightsticks and 1 classic controller if you are used to ps2 pad, 360 got bbcs but unfortunatly only 1 fight stick. Im hoping to play lots of gg and if possible can someone bring 1 ps2? I have 1 more tv in case you guys want 2 setups

pm me if you are interested

Im interested in this session, but I'll see if i am free this monday...if i am I'll bring my ps2 and GG and pm you back

ffffffff, I knew I should've gotten a xbox fightstick. Either day is fine with me Mahouko. Except I would need a ride as my parents are gone this next week. I could bring my two arcadesticks and my ps3. (and other things needed to play it...) if you want.

Ok tuesday is the day im hosting session.

@Random Guy, if you are coming pm me and i will give you the location, bring your equipment only if you feel comfortable. Anyway if we do play bb im not going to be using fight stick.