Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

if anyone wants to come over my place at any time, any time at all, just pm me and we'll work something out.

if you can't play over here in brooklyn, maybe i can go visit your place! i just wanna push lotsa buttons :(

me and my crew usually session in rockaway, we play anything thas a fighting game lol, usually 3 tvs , 1 ps3 1 ps2 and a open tv, i think meetin friday or saturday

-_- My mother spent all the money l needed to start training for work tomorrow. She knew this was important, she fucking KNEW it. Now l don't even know what i'm going to do. lt's not like jobs are easy to come by for someone like me. U_U

The only good news that comes out of this is that now i'm free tomorrow. But i'm so depressed l don't even know what l should do at this point...

/slitwrist

l'll probably just roll up later. Smoke the pain away... T_T

what do you mean someone like you.

you tryna be racist to nyukkas

ps. youre free every day

pps. smoking is bad?

what do you mean someone like you.

you tryna be racist to nyukkas

l am a nyukka

but yes

ps. youre free every day

l kno T_T

pps. smoking is bad?

inorite

lol

The session End is talking about is at my house we play everything ....well bb is uhh...nvm we play that too lol we have fate unlimited codes ,melty blood, guilty gear(love that game) blazblue(hate that game) ssf4, arcana hearts,tekken 6,virtua fighter 5 ,soulcalibur 4 and classics like alpha 2,3 ,3rd strike ,samurai showdown,last blade mvc1,2...pretty much we dont care if the game is dead we play them all ..(guilty gear must stay alive!) oh and about the tv . i have a 32inch flat screen LCD,26 flat screen,26 inch standard ,14inch standard (that tv is for personal training) any other questions ask away.

I'll be down for some sessions. Bay Ridge or whatever, I just want to get some game in.

Will also head for CF today most likely. I'll be playing the scrubby Tsubaki fyi :yaaay:

I live like around the block from MGV so I'll most likely be there today for some GG. You can take the 3 train towards New Lotts til you hit Rockaway av. Just make sure you tell us when u make it to Rockaway so we can pick u up

EDIT:

pm me for my cell if you're going

Braver and MGV, you guys are kinda close to my house, plus l just finished school over there. Are you guys having a session next friday?

Ok, gotcha. l would come today but XAQ is teaching me dizzy today (after 3 years) and l must learn her whilethe oppurtunity is here

I'll be down for some sessions. Bay Ridge or whatever, I just want to get some game in.

Will also head for CF today most likely. I'll be playing the scrubby Tsubaki fyi :yaaay:

Scrubby Tsubaki mirrors?

i wont be hosting casuals today in bay ridge because i'm going with mgv today. Maybe tomrrow or whenever we can all chill and play. (and smoke if anyone's down for that) :P