Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

Sadly you were right, however I did play one good litchi alot. Fuck litchi.

Good litchi? Rhetorical! All Litchi are good since Litchi is godlike.

I rest my case :psyduck:

Plus tax.

l sub litchi but really, they went in on her. Keep her pressure/mixups, give back CT oki and damage.

Her combos were always mad long so that's ok. l personally like the longevity.

Yo biscuits, any arcades with BBCS that you would suggest going to in NYC? You let me know and I'll be there sunday with some blazgreen to meet up and push buttons with any NYC players interested.

Yo biscuits, any arcades with BBCS that you would suggest going to in NYC? You let me know and I'll be there sunday with some blazgreen to meet up and push buttons with any NYC players interested.

.....CF kingdom of the scrub's and otaku's that mash ,shout out to scrub's at cf...but it IS an arcade with litchi's and ragna's

.....CF kingdom of the scrub's and otaku's that mash ,shout out to scrub's at cf...but it IS an arcade with litchi's and ragna's

And sweaty DDR players pouring hotsauce on Guilty Gear.

Fun fact, after the 1st week it was there, I always saw GG with broken buttons make more money than KOFXII.

id show up just for the blazgreens. i have no connections for it here, parsippany is a shit town with nothing going on for it. My tager vs tager match up knowledge is pretty good and the combos are so much fun. Ofcoarse id throw down some cash for the greens.

id show up just for the blazgreens. i have no connections for it here, parsippany is a shit town with nothing going on for it. My tager vs tager match up knowledge is pretty good and the combos are so much fun. Ofcoarse id throw down some cash for the greens.

yo I'll be there saturday and sunday, I'll be there around 11:30 AM to smoke, be there to join me.

yo I'll be there saturday and sunday, I'll be there around 11:30 AM to smoke, be there to join me.

lol yo guy i dont think cf even opens that early. I think they open at like noon and even then it could turn out to be like 1pm lol 9:30 am bus to nyc just to play bbcs and smoke, god damn i must be a fiend. Thats crack moves right there.

lol yo guy i dont think cf even opens that early. I think they open at like noon and even then it could turn out to be like 1pm lol 9:30 am bus to nyc just to play bbcs and smoke, god damn i must be a fiend. Thats crack moves right there.

They definitely open at noon, I'm just gonna be there smoking just before they open so I can go in baked when they do lol.

Sadly you were right, however I did play one good litchi alot. Fuck litchi.

Haha. I know that guy, that was my brother. He's actually gotten pretty damn good. At least he doesn't drop all combos like 99.2% of all litchi's D:

That Litchi is free, tell him I said that and to come to the tourney on Saturday. If you're gonna be in the city and play BB I don't see why you wouldn't come to Gamepad for the tournament. It's sad that you net play warriors rather stay home or go to CF instead of coming out and playing with actual players. Shit even Sp00ky is going out of his way to stream for us.

yo, nobody showed up. Missed out on quite a bit of blazgreen... can you go tommorow?

friday? my grandmother still sick yo and im the only one home till the end of this month when i move to cali. Id feel to scum to leave my sick grandma at home just to go get high and play videos games....

That Litchi is free, tell him I said that and to come to the tourney on Saturday. If you're gonna be in the city and play BB I don't see why you wouldn't come to Gamepad for the tournament. It's sad that you net play warriors rather stay home or go to CF instead of coming out and playing with actual players. Shit even Sp00ky is going out of his way to stream for us.

Lol, you haven't even played him before. Last time i played you though, you sure was free 6C airunblockable awl dae. But that was last time we played. don't know if you got better :). Anyway, we'd love to show support, don't get me wrong. I work on the weekends all day. And so does my bro. And taking off isn't an option; though i'm trying to make it to this biweekly, we'll see what happens.