Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

LMAO! Nigga you have some selective memory. I body you all the time wtf you talking about? If you want I'll stop by CF for an hour or 2 on Friday, make you and your brother free. Of course I'd prefer to body ya'll in tourney but I suppose Netplay and CF is what ya'll rock with...:8/:

LMAO! Nigga you have some selective memory. I body you all the time wtf you talking about? If you want I'll stop by CF for an hour or 2 on Friday, make you and your brother free. Of course I'd prefer to body ya'll in tourney but I suppose Netplay and CF is what ya'll rock with...:8/:

With all this talk of body to body action i must add, no homo.

Any1 wanna link the thread to this biweekly so i dont have to search for it, im lazy.

first page on event announcements. Why are you playing fighting games if you're this lazy?

first page on event announcements. Why are you playing fighting games if you're this lazy?

tbh, the weed connections and the lulz and the funz. Being lazy is my right as an american :D Sweet its ggac, i guess im also coming for the money 2 then now... time to show biscuits hes still free, bring water your gonna need it for your sodium lvl. Let me know if u want a mercy round.

LOL. I might not enter GG depending on how late it starts. I'll play you in casuals though.

I can fuck with May now, even though she still is retarded as fuck.

Lol, you a funny ass nigga man. Ask shine(if he remembers), i bodied your ass with near double perfects at CF and you stormed out with him saying this game sucks. Lol, like i said. It's not that i rock with netplay. Weekend tournys aren't available to me yet. But sure. I'd be happy to body your free arakune ^__^ next time i see you. Ain't making any promises about coming out friday, so you might as well not waste your time. But when i see you. I'll body you.

Lol FT come see me in sf4 nigga, the only game you may have a chance against me is SSF4. But even so i've gotten 10x better. Stay free in CS also, when you can beat me. I'll admit im free; which is never lulz.

Lol, you a funny ass nigga man. Ask shine(if he remembers), i bodied your ass with near double perfects at CF and you stormed out with him saying this game sucks. Lol, like i said. It's not that i rock with netplay. Weekend tournys aren't available to me yet. But sure. I'd be happy to body your free arakune ^__^ next time i see you. Ain't making any promises about coming out friday, so you might as well not waste your time. But when i see you. I'll body you.

+1

LOL. I might not enter GG depending on how late it starts. I'll play you in casuals though.

I can fuck with May now, even though she still is retarded as fuck.

as retarded as 3 unblockables in a row? But dope im just in it for the hype lol i dont really even care about beating you i just wanted in on all this shittalking that was going on. R u still going to CF on friday, i might make an appearance as the drunk may/tager player.

Selective memory. Do I or do I not beat you more often then not? You can remember those select few times you win games off me but I know for a fact that I have a winning record on you including streaks but it's all good. I'll be at CF on Friday and I'm ready to put money on our matches cause I know for a fact that you're not fucking with me. You barely took games off me when I didn't even know legit combos, I highly doubt you'd fuck with me now.

Lmao, did I ever deny you not having the better win streak? I'm just talking about the last time we played bro. Also, arakune doesn't have combo lul loop only. You make it sound like I knew combos too. I've gotten much better. you can come friday. like I said before. no guarantees.

Mr. Biscuits vs Zeal

Bike Rack behind school, 3pm.

Fight locale, CHOSEN!

Word? Make sure to bring dat free lunch money.

You guy's should settle this in guilty,where you can't jump out of an over head setup or air dash freely...Then we will see who is really free,lmao alz your hilarious.Btw zeal do you play guilty?

Wow, starting to seem pretty hype for friday. Good thing I'll be going on friday (and the biweekly saturday, need a teammate) anyone interested in blazgreen hit me up friday at CF.

You guy's should settle this in guilty,where you can't jump out of an over head setup or air dash freely...Then we will see who is really free,lmao alz your hilarious.Btw zeal do you play guilty?

Nah i used to....like 3yrs ago...

Wow, starting to seem pretty hype for friday. Good thing I'll be going on friday (and the biweekly saturday, need a teammate) anyone interested in blazgreen hit me up friday at CF.

was notified that it will be random pairing

It's not random pairing. We did random pairings out of our group.

Zeal you can post up when you'll be at CF. There's no point in talking shit on the forum if you not gonna show up anytime soon. Put some money up if you so confident, I'll match any amount cause honestly you're no Isaiah or Mike so I have nothing to worry about.

Zeal you can post up when you'll be at CF. There's no point in talking shit on the forum if you not gonna show up anytime soon. Put some money up if you so confident, I'll match any amount cause honestly you're no Isaiah or Mike so I have nothing to worry about.

how non elitest of you...

No one talkin shit relaxxx. Funny ass troll war. Anyway. Sure. Put your money up. And i'll put mine up ^__^