Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

Name: AdoltheRed

Characters::DI:

Contact Info: Steam- Deneb

So I just went to the St1ckbug event and it was amazing to watch. I didn't play since I didn't feel ready to play with the pros,but it was a great time(lots of yelling!). I'm going to be at chinatown every Friday from now on(probably around 8 or 9), so if you see me there say hi and teach me a few things.I'm already hype for the next St1ckbug event!

Trust me when I say we appreciate the enthusiasm, but CTF Guilty is broken....like always.

Damn that's a shame. I guess I'll just have to wait till the next St1ckbug event then to get in some practice.

Nah yo, hit us up for gatherings. Xaqshinor lives in Queens as well as hosts some. I'm trying organize one more local for me in the near future (ie Brooklyn area).

Also http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10422-Team-St1ckbug-(not-exactly)-Bi-weeklies-Brooklyn-NY-10-30-BBCS-GGAC-and-MBAA-2v2s

Im so super free, it would be nice to have some kind of gatherings that weren't only every two weeks or once a month.

Is there any room for a ps2 setup in CTF?, if so, would the venue owners mind?

Im down for any date but only night gatherings, days are kinda hectic wit school'n all.

Im so super free, it would be nice to have some kind of gatherings that weren't only every two weeks or once a month.

Im down for any date but only night gatherings, days are kinda hectic wit school'n all.

at least you got ps2 ggac, me got the wii

also xaq lives in queens!? I think if you guys ever have gatherings i could actually make it to this, if xaq does not mind

Nah yo, hit us up for gatherings. Xaqshinor lives in Queens as well as hosts some. I'm trying organize one more local for me in the near future (ie Brooklyn area).

Also http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10422-Team-St1ckbug-(not-exactly)-Bi-weeklies-Brooklyn-NY-10-30-BBCS-GGAC-and-MBAA-2v2s

Thanks man sounds like a plan, will hit up for gatherings.

Also I'm hype for 11/20. Might even learn how to play Melty too, that shit was godlke.

They don't even have bathrooms. Guess.

at least you got ps2 ggac, me got the wii

also xaq lives in queens!? I think if you guys ever have gatherings i could actually make it to this, if xaq does not mind

You knew that already. And you think I'm the old guy?

Does noone talk to henry/val about the GG setup? I remember him posting somewhere to let him know and he'll fix it. I don't see why they would neglect GGAC; but fix the MBAA cab.

Does noone talk to henry/val about the GG setup? I remember him posting somewhere to let him know and he'll fix it. I don't see why they would neglect GGAC; but fix the MBAA cab.

I used to. It kept breaking. Then they stopped repairing. So I'm like fuck it now.

Also I may have to invest more into air freshener if I play'd excessive GG there...but that'd be worth it.

Good point. The ITG players are always sitting on that cab from what i see when i'm there...

Hey does anyone remember what version of GG is in CTF and if the buttons work? :(

AC and read the last page.

niggas need to stop slamming their gorilla hands on the fucking buttons so hard

It now says out of order. I actually go on Fridays. But Vampire got fixed!

niggas need to stop slamming their gorilla hands on the fucking buttons so hard

It's not the randoms. It's the DDR players. We only hanged our coats on KOFXII. They do god knows so much. Including spill hotsauce on them. And probably break buttons from pure stench I wouldn't be surprised.

Hmm they should put ssf4 where gg is and see if the buttons would break, show them how we feel.Freaking sweat and throwing sweaty shirts on poor old gg:arg:

I'd be happy if they just moved all the rhythm games to the garbage dump. Bet you that CTF regulars will have an increase in health and that the garbage dump will be closed due to a hazardous methane outbreak.

Oh, yeah.

Name: CABINET SMASHER

Location: Staten Island, NY (no, we're not Jersey, but we're close enough)

Characters: :SO::BR::VE::RO::RG::HZ::BANG::VA::MK:

Contact Info: AIM - Pool Cue Ronin

PSN: IckyPooGas

XBOX: IckyPooGas(no fight games, tho)

other games played: SSFIV, Tekken 6, HnK

lol i remember ickypoogas from back in CT.

EDIT- Shout outs to CT netcode, I didn't know you were EC.

D: @ CS netcode.

Session at my crib on Friday. From 3 to whatever time. If you interested hit me up on Aim or post on here. Aim is much quicker though.

In respects to gamepad is your place farther east or west?