Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

In respects to gamepad is your place farther east or west?

Look on a subway map at MTA's site. Biscuits is the Bronx area where 6 trains are. Gamepad is Bay parkway in Brooklyn at N train.

lt's funny how my job just calls and tells me l dont need to work tomorrow, then l look here and biscuits is having a session.

tl;dr - I can come probably but that's if you don't mind me coming a bit late biscuits. Also, you posting the address or should l pm or something?

btw guys, thinking of learning lambda better. Mu or Lambda for second sub? (Litchi is no longer alive to me lol)

Fuck everything, I demand someone transfer to binghamton to play this fantastic game with me. Im slowly dying, yo biscuits, hold like a thanksgiving get together or some shit

Name: DI0793

Characters: BB: Ragna, Tager, Lambda(learning) Hakumen(learning). GG: Sol, Order Sol

Contact Info: MSN:Lef0793@hotmail.com AIM:Lef0793

PSN: DI0794 (subject to change soon, on 18th birthday)

XBOX: N/A

I just recently found this thread, sup New Yorkers.

Hey what's up guys I'm from NYC too, Brooklyn to be exact. It would be awesome to play this game offline. Any events coming up soon?

So, I'll be back in the city for the winter in mid-December, which is something. Got a small BBCS playgroup here (Cornell Univ.) but not enough real competition or time to get past the main skill walls. Blah. Looking more for casuals against good people to get better rather than giving some free money and not playing much in tourneys (not that I mind giving money to people who deserve it, but usually not enough setups to really get good practice in). Are there people who play in CTF (if so, good time to play?), or a good place to get solid practice games in?

Lambda main, here. Don't think I'm bad, but certainly not good. Went to the Guard Crush that first hosted BBCS (mid-August) when it crashed and burned, was kinda fun and good learning experience but that whole fiasco kinda left a bad taste in my mouth. Eh.

Now that everyone is coming back from college away, anyone hosting anything for Thanksgiving break?

I okay to join a game event.

Now I got $25 to kill and a $6.75 MetroCard.

Question: Who Still goes to Chinatown Fair to play BBCS?

Just Asking.

l dont play stick so... yea

Mr.Biscuits on TV??? - 2m16s into the video...

I honestly don't even know Mr.Biscuits like that, I've seen him on the teamspooky stream before but that's about it. Either that's him, or the dude looks JUST like him.

(if someone somehow already posted this, my bad lol.)

...yeah... thats not biscuits...

If you guys are gonna get together for BBCS at CTF, you can count me in. I don't mind stopping by.

I...actually might be able to make it on Friday. Probably'll need some time to adjust to the CTF setup again after playing on console/TE for so long but bah, who cares. What time would this be?

LMAO! That is me and my boy Dre in the green. Get at me bitch, I'm famous.

Lol nice job walking RIGHT IN FRONT of their shot. I must be damn good at remembering faces.

Now that everyone is coming back from college away, anyone hosting anything for Thanksgiving break?

I was thinking having something Friday. But mostly for GG, looks like people rather go to CTF and pay $1 for BB -_-.