Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

wanna do that first to ten son? of course u gotta let me get a 5 game headstart cuz Im not playing gg for like another month or so up here. AND AND AND i WILL money match u in puzzle bobble niggaz can quote me on that..tell josh Ill run that bust a move back on him too...but not gg, hes scary in gg.

Name- Tempest Dahlia Location- Brooklyn Characters- Rachel, Noel, Ino, ABA, Bridget, Testament PSN- tempest dahlia Hey, isn't this tomorrow? Lucky me.

yeah i won't be at ctf tomorrow. lack of funds/doctors appointment that i can't reschedule. fuck.

yeah i won't be at ctf tomorrow. lack of funds/doctors appointment that i can't reschedule.

fuck.

omega fail son. wanted to play u with my new improved ragna lol.anyways try to come after w.e is u gota do to see if we can get casules

Just a heads up, with fatigue, semester overload in the first week, and needing to search for a career, I must until further notice cancel my tournaments. However, if people want to come by and have a session any day, that's more than cool and encouraged for practice (I just can't spend the energy and dedication to running an actual tournament through and through). We have a bigass game room at my school with multiple tvs, and if you can get to Chazz's, you can get here as it's 10 minute drive.

CF was hot and crazy yesterday good sh** to all. FvCk Ragna and Litchi XDD <3

CF was hot and crazy yesterday good sh** to all. FvCk Ragna and Litchi XDD <3

Any Rachel players?

Fuck these snow storm warnings, i'm gonna be there today. Need to make up for not coming last time.

Excuse me bums. I booked my evo room for a week, shit was 1300$. if any of you are going and need a room you can stay with me but i AM charging people for the nights they stay, so bring people and cut the costs.

Excuse me bums. I booked my evo room for a week, shit was 1300$. if any of you are going and need a room you can stay with me but i AM charging people for the nights they stay, so bring people and cut the costs.

Very interested. That was through the evo site though? DAMN!

Still 3/5... Shit took forever. Fell asleep on the kof cab due to fucking every match taking 7 minutes. EDIT- Good shit to the retard ddr player for fucking up the gg sticks again. You guys are great.

Still 3/5...

Shit took forever. Fell asleep on the kof cab due to fucking every match taking 7 minutes.

EDIT- Good shit to the retard ddr player for fucking up the gg sticks again. You guys are great.

put a sign up that says: Excuse me rhythm faggots but this isn't a hanger for your faggot neko bookbags.