Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

I thought Zach stopped playing games.

Ill be living in ny within the next few months. Does anyone play HnK?

Nah I've been around. Good shit, a few of us were actually learning hnk so if you start coming

through we would probably play more seriously.

I thought Zach stopped playing games.

Ill be living in ny within the next few months. Does anyone play HnK?

Nah I've been around. Good shit, a few of us were actually learning hnk so if you start coming

through we would probably play more seriously.

Hnk side tourny? It's hype enough to happen.

I would love to learn it too. Now that's a REAL anime fighter, take notice....

Tight. I'll be moving into Brooklyn right off the Hewes stop. Not sure how far that is but Im down for teaching Fist. Don't remember how to infinite but I do know just about everyones bnbs and poke.

Enjoy the holidays and a nice chunk of your Janurary...

Also someone find me something to do on Christmas day.

No I'm not going to the movies and eating Chinese....well I might eat Chinese depending.

So, I'm back in the city.

Anything going on anytime soon that isn't later today? Got a b'day party to go to, all that jazz.

Hey guys, I'm a registered member/lurker who's spending some of my winter break in NYC till early January. If any of you'd like to get a few games of Continuum Shift in Chinatown Fair tomorrow, I'm up for it.

Hey guys, I'm a registered member/lurker who's spending some of my winter break in NYC till early January. If any of you'd like to get a few games of Continuum Shift in Chinatown Fair tomorrow, I'm up for it.

There's a couple of people that go, not much, and it's still $1 per play...kinda gross, considering SSFIV pre AE was 25 cents and Tekken was 50 cents...

I remember clearly they removed CS from CF. lol

I was there today, and it is still very much there. No one was playing, but it was there.

Seriously? I checked there last Wednesday and it was gone, I remember cause I played Marvel that day but who knows.

Is anyone interested in playing gg?, though it is understandable that it is considerably harder to get a gg gathering due to the absence of gg cabs in any arcades.

ON Christmas day you can come over if you want squared , but i guess that'll have to be later in day and then I'll check today if any other day is okay

^ Its like the in-between spot for me since most of you guys live in brooklyn and I live in oceanside.

@Sine, ya, I'd be down for tomorrow considering I don't celebrate xmas, today is also good but I doubt you could do that, try to get more than 2 people(which included myself) to come this time though lol.

i hate how when someone lives in queens you are like hey we must live close, next thing you know they live far away in queens T_T