Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

I can get it for you 87ish in Coney Island.

Well you'd need to get it, but yeah.

probably better if you tell me the address. lf all goes well next week... ( -_-' ) l should be buying my own ps3, so l wont have any money to get anything else for awhile.

probably better if you tell me the address. lf all goes well next week... ( -_-' ) l should be buying my own ps3, so l wont have any money to get anything else for awhile.

You gotta call it up and order it from them, they ain't around in the store. It takes a day or 2 to get there.

http://www.animationodyssey.com/

alright, thanks a bunch.

l have never played ah before, let alone ah3... nor have l seen more than half the cast... but already l know i'm going to main sharlachrot (sp?)! she has me so hype now! ohoho, best believe im buying this game very soon!!

that was why im so annnnggggrrrrryyyyy!!!!!! Sadly 360 version is most likely region locked and we cant play it unless we have a jap xbox

Thats not cool ... Hopefully they'll make it region free one day. I guess we have to buy a ps3 lol

No one playing AH3 at cf tonight. :(

me was playing today at around 4-5. Had mad fun playing against someone using the redhair chick. GOOD GAMES!!!!!!

CALLING BROTHERS IN ARMS, anyone want to play tomorrow? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

P.S- I think i leveled up quite a bit for my first time playing ah3 :v:

me was playing today at around 4-5. Had mad fun playing against someone using the redhair chick. GOOD GAMES!!!!!!

CALLING BROTHERS IN ARMS, anyone want to play tomorrow? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

P.S- I think i leveled up quite a bit for my first time playing ah3 :v:

If I don't go to Xaq's I'll show.

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i think to many people were just blown up. Im probably going to be there at around 4:20ish

Its time to assemble the army and GET IN THE BATTLE ZONE!!

o and the xbox they are using at ctf is japanese right?

$1 per play out of the way for soon to be obsolete game.....

I didn't know you had access to CS2.... wait....you don't? People drop games way too quickly.

Well, glad the scene in NY is so crummy.... I was able to just walk in, beat everyone who challenged me, and walk out.

I didn't know you had access to CS2.... wait....you don't? People drop games way too quickly.

Well, glad the scene in NY is so crummy.... I was able to just walk in, beat everyone who challenged me, and walk out.

Once again: no one worth playing frequents cf.

Good games to all who played with me today!!!! Had a great time but I was still sad because everyone started coming when i had to leave T_T. AH3 is like drugs now.

And for Guilty, they gotta fix the buttons. AND FREKIN MOVE THE CABINET TO WHERE TEKKEN 6 IS!!!!!!!!

don't fix the buttons. move the cabinet please. That will increase its life-span by 97865421587687329 much