Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

years or seconds

(I REALLY need to learn stick now or i'll have no way to practice! T_T)

Should i come? hmm I'll see

Name: Lusterleon

Characters: Lambda, Makoto

Contact Info: AIM - lusterleon (never on)

PSN: N/a

XBOX: xBTBxLusterLeon/ Izanamii

Yea, just go easy

yayyyy got my ps2 to ps3 controller adapter. Now i can play on the non existing ps3 with my non existing AH3....

Session cancelled. Snow. Shoveling.

Weak. Sauce.

NY weather is ezmode compared to MTL and we've NEVER cancelled a meet up due to bad weather, even when Celsius and Fahrenheit converged.

LK I don't know if you remember this, but not too long ago (a couple years maybe?) they predicted a foot+ of snow to fall overnight... then everyone woke up and about 1/4 of an inch of snow was on the ground. Problem was they had already cancelled school and buinsesses from opening the next day.

Stay free North East.

Didn't you guys bring in the army last year or something?

*Snickers*

We got 4m dumped on us 2-3y ago. By the end of winter, snow banks on lawns were up to 6m in height. We dealt with it.

The reason behind the North East panicking so much is because we don't budget ridicuous amounts of money for snow removal, nor are our cities and towns designed to deal with a lot of snow (like some places in the world are). There's no point really... but we have been really unlucky these past 2 winters. NJ is already out of money for snow removal this year.

I thought it was funny when NYC people were complaining about how the last big storm was dealt with. Where the fuck do you put over a foot of snow in NYC? The sidewalks? Parking spots? It was a lose-lose for NYC. People talk like snow-removal is easy and cheap.

It isn't, though it largely depends on the city. MTL spends some $150m on snow removal alone for your average winter, which comes down to ~$10-40k/head depending on where you live. It varies a lot because of topography and available space for dumping snow. Sometimes there's no choice but to go outside of the city to get rid of it.

Weak. Sauce.

NY weather is ezmode compared to MTL and we've NEVER cancelled a meet up due to bad weather, even when Celsius and Fahrenheit converged.

I'm not the one moving anywhere. However I do have to shovel snow tonight.

I'm not the one moving anywhere. However I do have to shovel snow tonight.

Why didn't you let niggas come, and help you with the shoveling after the meet up? That's what I would do. Free labor.

This is new york were talking about.. dudes will steal sticks while they play pad, you going to ask these guys to shovel the driveway?? D:

This is new york were talking about.. dudes will steal sticks while they play pad, you going to ask these guys to shovel the driveway?? D:

NerdJosh has a point. Plus 99.9% of the time they will ask for money, just for helping you shovel

Wow. I didn't know NYC niggas would be that ungrateful to someone hosting meet ups. Damn, must be rough out there.

Didn't you guys bring in the army last year or something?

That was Toronto. Stay dependent, T.O.

Yo, Nolan you remember when we got 50 cm of snow over one night like 3 years back? My school STILL didn't close down.

@convo, Stay inconsiderate NYC niggas.