Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

I'm meeting someone else at 3pm so 5pm may not be realistic. I'll definitely try to make it by 5 though and see if I can't be there by 6 at the latest. Someone give me contact info so I can text you if I can't find you guys.

dude, i'm sure they'll be there...somebody will be there that will play you.

just make sure you get on a ps3 that isn't being used ASAP. and don't stray from it or you'll never get a chance to play your game because of all the mvc3 people.

l really should make an effort to come this time, l have absolutely nothing to hold me back on this fine day... l should just leave out the door before my inner procrastination kicks in ._.

lm going to try and come today around 7ish or later, but you guys probably wont even notice me the entire time. :kitty:

im barely going today *big fat yawn*

l hardly play marvel or ah or gg... or anything else lol. im just going to watch :v:

inb4wasteofmoney, but thats why God invented unlimiteds hehe

I'll be leaving the Bronx within the hour. If you guys get there before me grab the big CRT and play. It's mine so if niggas are playing some other shit besides anime take them off.

GGs to whoever I played today. I was going to stay longer but I don't feel like getting mugged by blax in Sunset Park. I was going to put AH3 on the PS3 since I found out it has CFW on it, but then some black people came in like the instant I stood up and started playing Marvel.

Seriously that game is mad boring play something fun.

justice is 2 steps away from getting banned.

the funny thing is that he prob'ly won't even get a warning.....

meanwhile i already got a Dustloop infraction notice....on top of 2 SRK infraction notices.

first he cracks racist jokes,...then he tells people to get ol' roughneck with marvelers. lol. this guy.

i knew you were gonna break out before the sun set.

you gotta stay there longer, if you really wanna have fun...like i said the high level players in animu-fighters show up around 8-10pm.

you're not gonna find Melty, Arcana, or Guilty players that early, especially if you leave so soon. Unless its either me, mahouko, and Nova.

@TempestDehlia if you really wanna play Melty Blood, watch to see when i give notice of going cuz last time i checked...i'm the only one that brings it.

@SIne i don't know who Dai mains but when i played him months ago....he was using Catherine...and he beasted me n others.....

he cornered me and started spamming Chibigawa. i had no clue what to do since i never saw chibi before.

i hit it.

it exploded n blew me up.

i hit his catherine, chibigawa blew me up again,

i tried to 6D through chibigawa aka "that self-destructing, exploding lil' terrorist son of a"....

still blew me up.

so i was like, "i'm gonna have to jump out the corner"...

yunno what came next, Dai's catherine catching my ass in a lariat, cancelled straight into catherine's 214A+B super.

1/3rd of my health meter,

gone in an instant, game over son. next thing i knew...

Dai:"GGs, Axl."

that Chibigawa is a mean one. i kid you not.

Chibi " I DECLARE JIHAD ON YOU" gawa

so much Guilty Gear yesterday I got home and passed out, even though I didnt play too many matches, it was still cool to meet all you guys that were there. GG to Braver (lighting me up and reminding me of the NY monsters when i was on a streak T-T), Mgv (too godliek XD), I didnt play Dai and Biscuits got there when me and Mahouko were leaving :/ but overall a good day ^_^

SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE, ABUNAI ABUNAI ABUNAI ABUNAI ABUNAI ABUNAI DESU YO!!, IKIMASU YO IKIMASU YO IKIMASU YO IKIMASU YO IKIMASU YO IKIMASU YO IKIMASU YO IKIMASU YO, COME BACK COME BACK COME BACK COME BACK COME BACK COME BACK!

That sums up my day.

lol it was so great seeing everyone again. Anime pretty much dominated the left side of the area, and you already know Great GREAT games to everyone I played. Get hyped over the return of our Guilty Gear. And yes Dai is was time for bed time sadly

Nova - keep up the dedication in gg man, go in the lab and go make love to gg.

Dai - ggs in everything we played, lol @MK9 mix ups.

Mynus - yo its been forever man, still love your ino,great games.

Alz - ggs bro,oh and WATCH Thanks killing lmfao.

Chicken - yo faaaaaust, ggs in gg and mvc3 bro.

Braver - ggs as always bro, lol mag: huu huu huu huu (jump c loop)

Mahouko - ggs man, its been awhile bridget, too bad you left early.

Justice - ggs in arcana, i was Angelia/eko.

ggs to everyone else i played, sorry if i didn't shout you out, it was fun guys.

HardBread - its alway great playing you bro, ggs man.

Biscuit - LMAO STOP BULLYING THOSE DAMN MVC PPL THAT CAN'T BLOCK, YOU KNOW THEY DON'T PLAY GG, stay godlike bro.

Unfortunately im moving to my apt in seattle W.A,ill stop buy sometimes,ill miss you all.

STAY GODLIKE GUYS!.

lol dai doesn't play catherine....

or does he? >_> <_< (petra for life)

Yeah I went back to ol' Cathy.

Gotta dig chicks who dig giant robots...well not living in Jersey though.

GGs though. I gotta practice....maybe come down with something to get out of work.

MK9 mixups that don't exist yo.

Nova - keep up the dedication in gg man, go in the lab and go make love to gg.

Dai - ggs in everything we played, lol @MK9 mix ups.

Mynus - yo its been forever man, still love your ino,great games.

Alz - ggs bro,oh and WATCH Thanks killing lmfao.

Chicken - yo faaaaaust, ggs in gg and mvc3 bro.

Braver - ggs as always bro, lol mag: huu huu huu huu (jump c loop)

Mahouko - ggs man, its been awhile bridget, too bad you left early.

Justice - ggs in arcana, i was Angelia/eko.

ggs to everyone else i played, sorry if i didn't shout you out, it was fun guys.

HardBread - its alway great playing you bro, ggs man.

Biscuit - LMAO STOP BULLYING THOSE DAMN MVC PPL THAT CAN'T BLOCK, YOU KNOW THEY DON'T PLAY GG, stay godlike bro.

Unfortunately im moving to my apt in seattle W.A,ill stop buy sometimes,ill miss you all.

STAY GODLIKE GUYS!.

Whoa, Seattle? Nice dude, I'll try to bring my crew to NL soon so I can say goodbye proper. I take it you're moving for school or something?

Whoa, Seattle? Nice dude, I'll try to bring my crew to NL soon so I can say goodbye proper. I take it you're moving for school or something?

yeah man,school,work but im thinking about moving back in a couple of years or so i don't know.We will see.

are people going today... or will it be just a waste of time if i leave for NL now??

are people going today... or will it be just a waste of time if i leave for NL now??

I'm not going man..sorry.

too bad:(.....i really wanted to test out some slayer stuff...

I didn't go today cause it was too late :(