Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

@Dai....thx 4 d 411,

the list is shocking.

i can't believe there are that many i-no players O_o

i can't believe anyone mained robo-ky....and of all people hardbread for god's sake!!!!

i can't compete wif that guy at anything O_o' too beastly at everything.

i'm assuming you are joking when you say "who mains her?" in reference to jam and millia.

i can't really say i main ky....mahouko bodies me all over the place when we mirror match ky together. but he bodies me with dat character named-RANDOM SELECT regardless....i don't really know if i can surpass his ky...ever.

i've improved my ky,...but just slightly.

i can learn baiken, chipp, and lol....and zappa.

that'll be interesting,

me trying to figure out zappa.

i got late to the party....

so someone explain 2 me if DaiAndOh is being serious or just pulling my leg when he mentions someone named Krochos....

EX Slayer and Kliff-Krochos

huh?

nope, Krochos mains ex-slayer, and his secondary is Kliff.

"Normal Slayer is Banned from this tournament, you can only use ex slayer"

I'm surprised Krochos made that list. I thought he was just a myth. Also Kliff? What is this I don't even.

I met Krochos once. And didn't even know it. Yup. I admit at first I thought it was Isiah trolling.

And I asked on Milla and Jam who mains her because you said someone did. I don't know who, but I know who mains EX Slayer for crying out loud.

st1ckbug has made me realize how much i suck at blazgreen. Should i play this game more?

My friend is a jam in a very VERY long making........ He'll get there someday, and i know of 0 millias in ny. Only person in the area is Ril but he is jersey

My friend is a Jam too actually but gets mad discouraged/is lazy, even though he can do basic corner loop and puffball x4.

There are Jam mains in NY?

novareaper mains her.

me i just haven't decided who to main.

i think one of either dizzy, ky, or baiken-for now. i'll screw around with axl, millia and zappa in casuals.

i may just end up maining zappa after the long while it'll take me 2 figure out his gameplay nuances.

i sorta like dizzy and zappa since they are the most interesting characters. imo.

can't do axl bomber loop yet. can't finish ky aerial combos with dragon punch yet.

my biggest problems with stick right now is aerial dragon punch motions and dashing in general, regardless if its in air or on the ground.

need to spend more time in training mode and practice 623s in the air. 66s+44s too.

i'm almost ready to play peeps again, but only with ky n baiken.

lol yea nova still plays. Trying to teach him the ways of guilty. I keep telling him not to burst so much, cause its so deliciously free. And i keep telling him not to jump so much because I always air throw him. Its really funny

But any who, YOU PEOPLE BETTER NOT BE RUSTTTTTYYYYYY ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG

HELL FUCKING YEEEEAAAHHHH!

Henry updated his next level thread and next level is gonna be open on sundays...every day actually....but more importantly,

sundays...where we can all meet up without worry

11am open on sundays

12pm every other day.

fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but ya gotta pay to play when it opens. i have no idea how thats gonna work....like i'm guessing we'll have to pay a flat rate fee...since we know we will be playing for at least 4 hours and what not,...but i don't know how they'll collect from each person...i'm guessing by membership card???

I DO NOT THINK ITS OPEN YET THOUGH. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT.

edit:

monday-thursday

12pm-12am

fridays

12pm-3am

saturdays

11am-3am

sundays

11am-12am

hourly rates are:

monday-thursday

$2.50 per person

exceed 4 hours $10 flat rate fee

friday-sunday

$3-per person

$12-exceed 4 hours flat rate fee

$2 bucks for joysticks-that are provided by next level if you don't got one

console pads are free-provided by next level

1 quarter for cab play

I want to visit there. How to get to Next Level by Train?

I hope you know its not open yet

Everyone come to Next Level today this Saturday(today). I need people to play gg with me. (Assuming its open!)

srk is down for the weekend so we can't even check henry's thread 2 see if its open. i doubt it though.

edit:

www.facebook.com/NextLevelArcade?sk=wall

look @ the guy asking if he can stop by, Henry answers "come by today!"....{look at the time he posted that}.... i doubt its officially open, but he may have his doors open today for peeps. or maybe for a few people.

i know i aintz going today.

not feeling well metabolism-wise.

damn hypothyroidism. grrrrrrr!

having a broken thyroid gland sux!

my metab been feeling weird 4 2 days now.

if it wasn't for that i'd go today.{if it really is open???}

i wanna get sum GGs with ya who i haven't gotten a chance 2 play yet.

damn I would've came through if I knew people were going today and that it was going to be open...if its officially open by monday, gonna be there all day though

i really wanted to go today, but like i said before...

now that i picked up my hydrocortizone at the post office today(finally came) i feel better now.

i was cutting my HC meds backs this week cuz i only had a few tabs left...thats why i was feeling really weird metabolism-wise.

if it wasn't for that i would have definitely gone today.

i've yet to play against the rest of the group, which i'm dying to do so....

i've only played SIne,Dai,Mahou,Nova and Biscuits.

hope to get 2 play against the rest of ya very soon, and to continue learning GG by the entire group of great playerz overall.

@SIne

are you saying you can make it this monday? if nxt lvl is open i mean.

if you are referring to cabinets, the last time i was there he just 3 different types.

one dance machine.

6 or 8 ssf4 cabs united.

1 kof 13...that almost never gets played:P

i'm gonna put 5 bucks into it though if i can find someone there willing to play me.

he said he was gonna get more cabs as the months progress.

so he said.

as for console games, he said he has anything and everything.

even arcana heart 3 for the 360. go figure.

just ask for a console game and he'll set it up for you. if he has it. don't ask for obscure games though, like slap happy rhythm busters or some shit like that.

be reasonable.

dance machine? you mean, dj max the touch screen game?

I play kof. getamme.

And sonic,

bring a game and play it. The only games I know he has (or at least are usually getting played) are: mvc3, hd remix, mvc2, and 3rd strike (ps2) which are all on console.

dance machine? you mean, dj max the touch screen game?

I play kof. getamme.

And sonic,

bring a game and play it. The only games I know he has (or at least are usually getting played) are: mvc3, hd remix, mvc2, and 3rd strike (ps2) which are all on console.

-is that what it is?

i thought it was a dance machine. i never look at it so i just

assumed....if it wasn't for it being lit up and stuff i'd swear it was a coat rack or somethin:)

-kof?

hell yeah! remind me to get some quarters into dat monsterous cab with you when we're there.

if it isn't unplugged cuz no one plays it:P

-nah he said any game we wanted. i'm assuming he just gets it from somewhere...assuming his pad or something.

i mean if he has a console gaming LAN....i'm assuming he's gonna at least have an assortment of ports stored somewhere...maybe its just that no one has ever bothered to ask. besides everyone is too busy riding the AE, MvC3, BB train to even bother.

but yeah, just bring your own game/port/disc with you and byoc.

don't hassle The Main Man Henry aka The Censter if you already possess the game, its easier/less stressful for him and you to just bring your own stuff/equipment.

@SIne

are you saying you can make it this monday? if nxt lvl is open i mean.

yeah...