Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

Isn't that the point of NL anyway? I thought it was geared towards people who wanted to level up. NL will be fine and more people will show up, I'm sure.

We will only need 2 setups for each game, I'm sure we can get that no matter what night it is. There's no reason for there to be like 12 mvc3 setups.

I just said Friday but really it's any day of the weekend. If people speak up It can be Saturday.

why not sundays like around 2pm?

i mean, its sunday...everyone is off from work...and because its earlier in the day, people from jersey can actually show up more often...its not like sundays are a bad day for anyone. i'm assuming.

what time arte people going today for guilty?

6? 7pm?

are you there already?

marvelers took over and are holding nxt lvl hostage?

No seriously, everything has marvel on it, and maybe mk9 and one console Super for some reason...We were there on Friday and Saturday, you weren't.

well, i say sundays during the daytime...when everyone of us is free to show up is the best day. and since its day and not night, everyone can stay without having to leave early...that will only disrupt a tourny ranking...like the way mahouko and nova always have to leave early cuz their young bucks...and tian too...thats my point....

on a workday, or any day, people either have to leave early, or show up late, people miss each other for one reason or another. sundays during the day...people don't have any reason not to be there from beginning to end of sessions/tourney.

thats my opinion. or my point.

just sayin'

and no one else will be there since most people go at night.

sundays, early in the day.....like around 1pm, 2pm, 3pm something like that....for the AH3,GuiltyGear, BlazBlue and MeltyBlood crowd.

its not like nxt lvl isn't open on sundays, it will be...11am-12am.

@Hard_Bread...i need to get more games in with you. you beast me in everything. even SF3 lol.

i've taken what you taught me in melty and applied it to my playing. thx.

but i want to play you more, so i can level up more.

you are my sensei, teach me the ways of your Shaolin Kung Fu, master duke.

teach me your ninja way.

-signed,

your disciple Axl

l think alot of people just want to relax sunday. l mean idk maybe it is the most free day of the week, and therefore the best (theoretically), but... well, its up to everyone else l guess: l don't really mind either way.

@Hard_Bread...i need to get more games in with you. you beast me in everything. even SF3 lol.

i've taken what you taught me in melty and applied it to my playing. thx.

but i want to play you more, so i can level up more.

you are my sensei, teach me the ways of your Shaolin Kung Fu, master duke.

teach me your ninja way.

-signed,

your disciple Axl

I don't really think I'm that good at MB, I don't practice as much as I'd like to because of school and other things. 3S is a different story though, I've been playing that game competitively since 2004. It's cool if you really are learning from playing me though, or else there wouldn't be much of a point in playing me at all. I'll try to be at NL as much as I can if you want to play anything though :eng101:.

l think alot of people just want to relax sunday. l mean idk maybe it is the most free day of the week, and therefore the best (theoretically), but... well, its up to everyone else l guess: l don't really mind either way.

This. Sunday is that sabbath; I'd rather a tourney or ranbat be on a friday or sat.

My bad. I was referring to today since there's a tourny and no room for anime games anywhere. Hoping to play some after the tournament finishes.

I need to talk to Henry at somepoint about this whole reviving the scene again thing so yeah.

So is the ranbat happening tomorrow, saturday, or sunday? Or maybe you'll start it up next week or something, trying to keep an eye out in here for info on it.

Would anyone be down for a session on Memorial Day....if you're not shitfaced by then.

Oh and apparently we're not going to have tournaments till July or so now. Because we're not going to have a good time. :toot:

Well there you go. Niggas gonna have to settle for online tournaments, cause Henry doesn't think we're legit and serious about running events, even though we have experience running several successful ones in the past. Fuck Next Level, its just the same shit as CF. We get shafted because we don't play the shit mainstream games.

Can't say I'm surprised. I've always said you're second-class in this country if you don't play mainstream.

Does henry want us to frekin march into Next level with the WHOLE COMMUNITY or what? Cause seriously that is some horse ****.

Does henry want us to frekin march into Next level with the WHOLE COMMUNITY or what? Cause seriously that is some horse ****.

Well I was thinking we find a random empty space and run a tournament there and hang pictures on his wall or something :P.

But if we can get NJ and/or NE on that, that'd be pretty godlike.