Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

somebody's gotta bring ah3 though.

and that person showing up early and not breaking out early is a must. cuz then the marvelers take over the set up and goodnight, for the rest of the night, to ah3.

i'm bringing my jap ps2.

I can go fri and sat but mad late (like 7) so if people are still there playing GG, i'll be there

I can go fri and sat but mad late (like 7) so if people are still there playing GG, i'll be there

yeah...i'll be there.

but somebody's gotta be there with me around 5pm...cuz there's a cvs2 scene there too and if i'm there alone they may not be a monitor with gg...don't know. i know i'll be trying to play some cvs2 too.

if you can come friday at 7pm that would be better for me cuz the only reason i'd go sat is to play you. if you're there friday i don't feel the need to go sat...i'd be there more often but i hate the traveling to and from there.

people from brooklyn gots it lucky...but me taking 4 different trains to get there and back is annoying for me.

sine, if you go friday...how late can you stay?

cuz i can stay till like 1am. or 12am

They have AH3.

gonna be 1 set up my asus monitor and ken ps3, may have another set up

I would go but for some reason I think I'll end up playing Marvel the whole time.

So I hear next level is open tomorrow and was thinking of showing up. How much is it to play there on the BYOC setups? When do they open? When do they close? Will there be definite BBCS2/GG setups? Those are the only questions I want answered really.

Weird shit happened to me today. Basically, as of 6:30 I was heading to the station to go. 6:35 I couldn't. -_-.

I need my GG fix. Someone play me!

ONCE MY REGENTS ARE OVER AND REGENTS WEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK

ONCE MY REGENTS ARE OVER AND REGENTS WEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK

Regents are mad easy except for the math ones. And Chem. English is annoying but easy, and I'm ass at English. Hell I'm ass at Spanish and even that one was easier than any Foreign Language test I ever took.

you know I'll play you anytime...

But you don't go on Fri/Sat which sucks

And hurry up and pass your regents!!!

Regents are mad easy except for the math ones. And Chem. English is annoying but easy, and I'm ass at English. Hell I'm ass at Spanish and even that one was easier than any Foreign Language test I ever took.

o its not that they are hard. Trig=the easiest subject for me, gobal i sleep in, and physics is pretty easy as well. The only thing is my parents know regents are coming up so im kinda on like lockdown for a bit untill they are over. To "study" buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttt im to busy sleeping

o its not that they are hard. Trig=the easiest subject for me, gobal i sleep in, and physics is pretty easy as well. The only thing is my parents know regents are coming up so im kinda on like lockdown for a bit untill they are over. To "study" buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttt im to busy sleeping

Oh yeah they split up Math by subject again I forgot. Didn't have it like that. What fucked me up in HS Math was proofs. Like I'd basically get it right but not use the right language/terminology for 2-3 of the steps so I'd get 0-25% credit lol.

Physics was fun.

Learn from Braver's Bridget IRL and run the fuck away not caring about the penalties.

Oh and is anyone going to ECT on Friday NIGHT?

^LOL, true words.

hmm, Does anyone know which days are the anime games and vampire savior running for ECT?

This friday i'm going But again at 7 cause i'm early at work..

Fine with me.

I got off my ass and got a new copy of HnK so I just need Duke and not Martin.

NO HOMO.

Hey guys do i wanna learn guilty gear because it looks much more fun than blazblue. I was wondering if accent core and accent core plus are any different? Basically which version should i play. Also whats a good place to start with venom? He appeals to me the most.

Hey guys do i wanna learn guilty gear because it looks much more fun than blazblue. I was wondering if accent core and accent core plus are any different? Basically which version should i play. Also whats a good place to start with venom? He appeals to me the most.

Either one is fine. There's slight differences with Robo-ky and Zappa between AC & AC+ but nothing THAT big (but some Robo-Ky players are annoyed by it.)

Watch japanese venom players like N-Otoko or video tutorials about AC Venom to see how you should play the character to its fullest.

Ty for ur help man im already on youtube the biggest thing bothering me is the ball placement im confused by it but ill get the hang of it eventually

yeah, learn to execute combos efficiently and practice common situation, etc and you'll start off good