Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Sapphire

Maximum Fiending @ Lovegety Station : GGAC | BBCS [1/9/2010]

BBCS Results (14 Entrants)

1. Zeero (Hazama, Bang)

2. X-Sapphire (Tsubaki)

3. K2 (Rachel, Noel)

4. Kousaka (Arakune)

5. Diobrando (Ragna, Hazama)

5. XDest (Taokaka)

7. Andy (Jin)

7. Leo (Tager)

9. Worldjem (Lambda)

9. Tim (Lambda)

9. Magus (Noel)

9. Archling (Noel)

14. Linear (Jin)

14. Don (Jin)

GGAC Results (9 Entrants)

1. Jabir (Ino)

2. Zeero (Roboky)

3. DarkDragon (Jam, Dizzy)

4. X-Sapphire (Slayer, OS)

5. K2 (Johnny, May)

5. Hermes (Roboky, Baiken)

7. Tim (Testament)

9. DioBrando (Testament)

9. Magus (Slayer)

Great tournament everyone!!! Thanks for coming and thanks to everyone helping out with vids & brackets. That was the first official BBCS tournament and it was awesome. We were missing quite a few regulars but decent turnout. The game is still new so don't get discouraged to all the new players, come out to gety for weekly casuals, practise up and discuss, and the next tournament should be more enjoyable.

I'll try to run these monthly from now on, so check later for the next tournament announcement.

VIDS COMING SOON!

copy and paste

lawl tournament day, I think I came 5th in BB, playing CS for the first time. I come in knowing barely anything about CS, except watching Hazama videos and looking up his guide. Gay, my Hazama sucks, need more practice, fun how I switch to Ragna, trying to do things I seel Kaqn do against Zakiyama.

BB Shout outs

Leo: Nice Tager, arrrr I feel stupid for running into that 720 at the end. I had the adreneline to rush you down, only forgetting you had a 720, the moment I notice the bar I ate it T___T

Tim: close match close match, stupid "DP" lambda has. so much pressure from that last round, one hit death.

Hermes: Thanks for teaching me everything I learned today in CS in that short amount of time, it really helped a lot. Also, good work for all the results on the past tournaments in the states, never got around to saying it. You too Russell.

Pui: Thanks for the Hazama tips you gave, even though I didn't play him. Nice seeing your Hazama in action as well, and thanks for manning the tournament.

Nazir: Great job coming in second, and representing Tsubaki. I knew nothing about that match (since I know nothing about her) but I hope I put up a fight.

Team Ice Cold Bitches: Yeah, we're all there once again. Only to play different characters. I kept thinking I was Rachel every time I jumped into the air. Andy and Don, good shit for adapting to a new game and picking up your Jin and learning the system/changes fast. We really got better.

Stash: Thanks for the ride and keep your shit up. You gotta get a new character like all this time I'm saying. Noel does still suit you but there are other characters out there for you.

GG Shout outs:

Stephen: Good games once again, nice to play against Jam and Dizzy, even though I get murdered.

Jabir: Thanks for the comments about me being a good Testament. I will put your tip/idea about being more diverse to expand mjy idea about character's strength and weakness.

Nazir: Thanks for organizing the whole tournament and event.

Hermes: GGs, sorry for dragging out fights into a slow pace game against your Robo, just the way my style is. Wasnt expecting a rush-down Baiken, was expecting more counters.

Stash: we gotta play more together.

rachel + k2 came 3rd!!!!! warararaarar fix it!!!! wararararara rachel!!!!!!!! shout out gg to everyone, it was fun, true mazimum fiending until 4am bb jin player in tournament : gg, 1st game was stressful tim : why do i have to face u in every tournament? hermes : i scream so lound after the timeout and i made my lung hurtz... and wt happened to u today? dropping combo like no tml, finally got ppl in curse and u wasted the determining moments pui : gj winning, i will post the winning post soon, and u got to stop bang me at night nazir : omg x 10 i can't believe i lost, why u so good? so stressful in the matches, but i got to stick with rachel even i had to die TAT, gj getting 2nd gg magus : BBU, warar johnny power, i was lucky jabir : i can't even see ur hidden boss eddie, y so beast? gj winning gg, so fiend us in bb too! nazir : i can't c ur hidden boss OS too! n u kick me out in both games, i no like u stephen : sry i lost ur 3s =\ WINNER : PUI~! (ノ`Д´)ノ

post-925-139515160348_thumb.jpg

2nd poster now go get urself a hazama hat

post-925-139515160355_thumb.jpg

Fun tournament last night! I'll upload the GG videos that I was able to take later in the week. The camera sort of died during the grand finals though, I'll put up as much as I can. Nazir: Thanks for organizing GG and congrats on 2nd in BB! Your Slayer is so beast, I never knew playing against another Slayer could be so hard :vbang: Pui: Congrats on winning BB with that Smooth Criminal, and scamming your way to 2nd place in GG by only winning one match. Good shit on running the tourney too, everything ran really well. Also, those pictures K2 put up are win lol Hermes: It's a shame you were dropping that Mothman Prophecy combo you'll beast next tournament for sure! Also, thanks for guiding me to Times Square and for the spaghetti suggestion. That shit was so good! K2: Thank you for showing me how Noel should be played, way to represent her, and the timeout win was beyond epic! Also, fun match against your Johnny it could have went either way. That mistfinder at the end for the win was so clutch. Jabir: I-NO POWAH! So beast man, just too damn beast! We should definitely run GG casuals with each other sometime since we found out that we live so damn close to each other. I'll also take your suggestion and experiment with the entire cast. Eric: I finally know your name lol. Good shit with the Lambda man, post up when you're coming out to LG. DD: Good shit in that Dizzy mirror against that girl lol. If you think about it in the sense that you're are merely teaching her how to play Dizzy you might be able to forget that feeling of total scumbag. :eng101: Leo: Scary times against Tager... still a fun match though dude! Tim: Quote of the night, "If I were to bring out Noel, this tournament would be free!" (Or something along those lines) I don't know why you're on this Lambda trip, come back to the pew pew! Vince: What can I say? Your AN Champ powers powered you to a successful run during your 1st time playing CS, too beast guy! Andy: I can't believe you've been doing so well without knowing you can Dash Cancel 5D. I dread to think how beastly you'll be now! Don: I got you eliminated after you left... sorry! Hope you didn't get too wasted at Sneaky Dee's last night. Request to all BB players that have just come into the scene: PLAY GG!

BBCS Results (14 Entrants)

1. Zeero (Hazama, Bang)

2. X-Sapphire (Tsubkai)

3. K2 (Rachel, Noel)

4. Kousaka (Arakune)

5. Diobrando (Ragna, Hazama)

5. XDest (Taokaka)

7. Andy (Jin)

7. Leo (Tager)

9. Worldjem (Lambda)

9. Tim (Lambda)

9. Magus (Noel)

9. Archling (Noel)

14. Linear (Jin)

14. Don (Jin)

Great tournament, its nice seeing a lot of familiar faces from T10. Everybody needs to come out more to LG and get some practice and continue to improve! Thanks everybody for coming out to this event, hope to see you all and others in the next one! :yaaay:

Shoutouts next post after i sort out the vids

Shout outs Dio - Nice to meet the AN champ. As you said before, if you used Ragna in the first match, you probably could have sent me to losers. Keep at it with Hazama though, you learn quick (quicker than me anyways :lol:). Nazir - Good shit with Tsubaki, taking it to second. Wu actually told me "just don't do anything unsafe, or he'll punish you" before the beginning of the match since I hadn't fought a Tsubaki before, I didn't realize everything Tager does across the screen would be unsafe :lol:. Saw your GG play too, great OS. Magus - 5D through Sledge, first time I've seen that. The Tager match-up sucks but keep at it with Noel man. XDest - You 2A so much that I'm wondering if you're playing Melty :lol:. Unrelated to the tourney but K2 even wins by timeout with Noel, WHAT A BEAST. Good on Pui for winning. I'm going to try to get into GG. No I will not use Pot. Needs moar 2C.

Wu : teach me how to attack =w=

Nazir: gj exceeding ur own expectations and getting 2nd place. Ur the only one I didn't bang coz I don't wanna get bombed lol. Tnx for running gg and giving me scumbag byes lol. 2EZ* K2: u got banged lol, why didn't u let me AF u. Stop rigging my brackets wararar. I wanna see Rachel only next time lol. Use Rachel only n u would be 3rd last =_=* Tim: told u stable combos are better than flashy combos lol. Else u would have won more haha. Play more on fridays man, ur there but don't play =( Hermes: tournament proration of 10% or something lol. Played sooo bad but u still got 4th, that's how beast u are lol. I kune next tourney for sure lol teach me! Tnx for helping me record! Wu: why are u so easy? I don't shoutout to scrubs. Go play ur fake game qq. New ultra fireballs > game mehanics changes for sure.* Leo: rawr tager lol. I think ppl are starting to understand the tager game so it's time to level up =D By level up I mean play litchi lol. Jk.* Magus: need to play more! Ur getting better but u need more matchup exp imo. On the other hand, I think ur slayer is getting beast lol. Yay GG Dio: ragna beast lol. Leveling up mid tourney is too pro. The AN champ deserves his title afterall =D Worldjem: I think u were playing like CT Nu with lambda lol. Time to come out more often =P if u got down the CS lambda I think u'd be pretty dangerous! Don: hope you had a good time downtown, too bad u couldn't stay longer and play lol. Linear: Soemhow I thought u used to play arakune =_=. U live in the area right? Hope u make it out more often and get some games in! Sry if u didn't get to play too much and just stood around watching. Andy: sorry for giving u a hard bracket, but that's how double elim seeding works =( I heard ur Anubis so gl at running the UT tourney this week! XDest: Tao is so gay lol. I wanna see some taunt combos soon! *Gj at placing 5th even tho u claim u were screwing up? All: thanks everybody for coming out again. Hope to see more of you on fridays instead of only seeing u guys at tourneys! I'll start to work on the visa later this week n post up when they're done!

The GG vids I recorded will probably be up on Thursday some time since that's my day off from class and I'll have time to upload everything.