Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vandy

KiT Results

Tekken 6 (81 players) 1st - Lil Majin (TN) - $855 2nd - NYC Fab (NYC) - $250 3rd - fightingGM (NYC) - $125 4th - Crow (TX) 5th - Clint (ATL) 5th - Nikos (Alabama) 7th - Waygamble (FL) 7th - Anakin (ATL) 9th - Slips (STL) 9th - Exalted (NYC) 9th - Naclam (NYC) 9th - pokchop (ATL) 13th - Sluch (Cincy) 13th - Derrick Legend (Cincy) 13th - Big Majin (TN) 13th - RTD (ATL) 17th - Mick (TN) 17th - KoDeeVU (TN) 17th - Professor Gene (TN) 17th - jody (STL) 17th - IEATBAMBOO (TN) 17th - BalackOmamba (VA) 17th - jio (TN) 17th - Derrick (Alabama) 25th - Shatrian Talon (STL) 25th - Shinblade (TN) 25th - Trung (TN) 25th - Blackula (VA) 25th - Anotsu (TN) 25th - Eugene (TN) 25th - Henry (NYC) 25th - Santhrax Kelly (NYC) 33rd - Sampson (TN) 33rd - BloodAshes (TN) 33rd - NinjaCW (DE) 33rd - Blake (FL) 33rd - Taz (PA) 33rd - Deathstar931 (TN) 33rd - Bishop (TN) 33rd - LuigiJr (Neb) 33rd - LOC (Cbus) 33rd - TomBrady (VA) 33rd - Drew (TN) 33rd - Mosin (TN) 33rd - devil_jun (TN) 33rd - FlyMike (TN) 33rd - Travis (ATL) 33rd - DanielPhoenix (FL) 49th - Javier (NYC) 49th - Foxfire (VA) 49th - BigMo (TN) 49th - DevilReborn (FL) 49th - Kajoq (KY) 49th - ExcitedBeast (ATL) 49th - Ryan (TN) 49th - Brett (MS) 49th - BigBoi (ATL) 49th - RpgKingH (TN) 49th - Clark (TN) 49th - Dominus (MS) 49th - Clay (KY) 49th - Barna (ATL) 49th - Robert (TN) 49th - BYE 65th - NastyNote (IN) 65th - Zinac (KY) 65th - 4gottenkazama (STL) 65th - SS (TN) 65th - SouthernSamurai (TN) 65th - ThrillerMan (TN) 65th - SamuraiLincoln (TN) 65th - Brandon (KY) 65th - Edward (Savannah) 65th - Drago (Cincy) 65th - DrVillain (Neb) 65th - Shinkuur (ATL) 65th - zac (ATL) 65th - Cordy (TN) 65th - LaughingMan (ATL) 65th - QCFPunch (TN) 65th - Trey (TN) Street Fighter 4 (51 Players) 1st - Andre "Jago" Lamber - $700 2nd - Sanford "Santhrax" Kelly - $200 3rd - Henry Cen (NYC) - $100 4th - Clint "Black Dynamite" (ATL) 5th - Too Much Dmg (ATL) 5th - Lil Majin (TN) 7th - ShenglongAbuser (TN) 7th - Derek Legend (Cincy) 9th - pokchop (ATL) 9th - Cardell (Savannah) 9th - Crow (TX) 9th - ShawnMcCool (TN) 13th - Avi (Columbus) 13th - Ailerus (Cincy) 13th - Gammon (Savannah) 13th - Tony (Columbus) 17th - KiDD (Augusta) 17th - FlyMike (TN) 17th - zac (ATL) 17th - NinjaCW (DE) 17th - Arson (TN) 17th - Druseph (Augusta) 17th - QCFPunch (TN) 17th - pJan (TN) 25th - Charlie (TN) 25th - Shinblade (TN) 25th - KrazyPhil (TN) 25th - DrVillain (Neb) 25th - Professor Gene (TN) 25th - BoomCube (TN) 25th - Kris (TN) 25th - BYE 33rd - 300lbEugene (TN) 33rd - Doom (TN) 33rd - Jacob Sparks (KY) 33rd - Linuka (TN) 33rd - Ryan (TN) 33rd - Big Majin (TN) 33rd - BalackOmamba (VA) 33rd - Mekkanic (TN) 33rd - RpgKingH (TN) 33rd - QKong (TN) 33rd - Gary (TN) 33rd - Daniel (TN) 33rd - Excited Beast (ATL) 33rd - BYE 33rd - BYE 33rd - BYE 49th - Cale (TN) 49th - jto (ATL) 49th - Rakae (Columbus) 49th - Zinac (KY) 49th - DrVillain (Neb) 49th - Shane (TN) 49th - AndrewJohnson (TN) BlazBlue (16 players) 1st - Midnight (TN) 2nd - Bishop (TN) 3rd - Linuka (TN) 4th - Astaroth (TN) 5th - Zinac (KY) 5th - LilMajin (TN) 7th - AlphaKami (KY) 7th - Cameron (TN) 9th - Kajoq (KY) 9th - Jago (NYC) 9th - BoomCube (TN) 9th - NastyNote (IN) 13th - ArchAngel (TN) 13th - SamuraiLincoln (TN) 13th - DrVillain (Neb) 13th - Billy (TN) First I would like to say thank you to the community for supporting this tournament. A lot of work went into the planning of this event, and you made it all worth it. Big ups to everyone who braved the snow to make it out. Everyone from STL, ATL, VA, NYC, OH, NB, TX, AL, KY, FL, IN, GA - I enjoyed having all your crews. You guys each put your own little stamp on the tournament. I can only hope each of you enjoyed your time in Nashville. I did my best trying to go quickly through an 80 man bracket and make things as efficient as possible. Of course I'd like to thank CodEZ for helping to organize the event and helping make everything go smoothly. You are the father of KiT, and I'm very grateful you had at least one more of these in you. No regrets with this one. Tad and Orel - you guys were great tournament directors for your respective games, any time you need my help just let me know! Thank you to everyone else on the KiT staff - Cody you did great helping me out with recording, I am sure the DVD is going to be a great success. Beely and Jon - great work with the concessions, those hot dogs gave me the energy to keep the tournament going lol. Thank you to the TN crew - Knoxville and Memphis I appreciate both cities bringing the whole gang. You guys truly made this a TN tournament. Thank you to the local Nashville and Middle TN Street Fighter community for supporting this event. Lil Majin - you are my prized student, and I can't be more proud of you. I was almost gonna tear up after you won lol. As always, this tournament is just the beginning. They will be out for you now, so get ready. Hope to see everyone in a couple months at Final Round!

I was VERY glad I was able to make this one. You all wouldn't believe the things that nearly kept me from attending. Weather, sick family, leg brace broke, lack of a ride... Nonetheless, I made it. Vandy and CodEZ - Awesome setup, turnout, and organization. You guys and the rest of the crew made the whole thing a great experience. I was proud to be a part of that one. Tad - Great job directing the BB tournament. Glad you got a rematch in, and as always, we need to get more matches in next time. Hope Tager didn't hurt you too bad... ;) Lil Majin - Good games in BB. I kinda hated abusing the counterpick against you, but now that I see you won over $800 in Tekken, I don't feel bad at all. :wtf: Placing top 5 in all three of those tournaments is just ridiculous! Two words: GOOD SHIT! BoomCube - Your Tager had definitely improved since we last met. In fact, in our one casual mirror match, you won. I was really impressed in the matches you and Lil Majin had. I can't do crap in those mirror matches, but you held your own against him and nearly won. Linuka - One thing: :arg: I had those matches won if I would've held Collider down for one more second. Nu vs Tager is crazy, but I had NEVER fought such a patient Nu that didn't spam D,D -> 66 when they were cornered. I waited on that all day, but hardly ever saw it. Bishop - You were really quiet, and that Bang of yours demolished me. I've always hated Bang vs. Tager. I've never been good in that matchup. Nice job on 2nd. Midnight - We never got to play, but I watched some of your games. Your Nu was 1,000 times better than when we first met. Also, weren't you using Rachel, Arakune, and a few others in casuals? Good stuff for 1st. Cameron and Nastynote (at least, I think it was Nastynote -- I'm bad with names) - Great matches guys. We played more than 50 casual matches, which really helped warm me up for the PS3 controls. Nice Ragna and Hakumen. And thanks for letting me use your controllers throughout. I'm such a hobo... Phil - Sorry I disappointed you by not winning the BB tournament. :vbang: I will look into getting a modded 360 controller or something. The PS3 controls just messes me up sometimes.

Thanks Astaroth, I wasn't Nastynote though I'm that 13h guy Billy. Heh. Sucks that me and Cameron had to fight first round of the loser bracket since we already play each other so much it was a complete toss up as to who would win... Anyway Astaroth that's a badass Tager you've got there. Also Bishop your Bang was awesome and hilarious... Whenever you had that bumper over Cameron's Hakumen and kept dashing back and forth over him I was cracking up. Congrats on making me want to sub Bang for that very reason, lol. Jago if you read this, I enjoyed fighting your Tao... it was something different, all of the ones on XBL spam the same shit and get their asses kicked. You threw me off since you knew what you were doing, great cross up game man. And to everyone else, you're all pretty damn good. I wish I could have played all of you but from the ones I did play it was nice to fight people who weren't spamming ice carz!

1st and foremost I wanna give a HUGE shout out to CodEZ and Vandy for making KIT an AWESOME tournament!!! Also VERY happy that Alphkami stepped up and ran the BB tournament. Astaroth - I was actually very pleased that you showed up because I was eager to see what your Tager was lookin like. Honestly, I was very surprised at how well you play. Sorry I was quiet but I was out for blood and seeing you whip out the V-13 on my boy Lil Majin really made me mad >:(. Bang was ready to get in Tager's ASS after that!!! LOL GGs though man. Keep that Tager up. Alphakami- Who put you outta the tourney man?? I was really hopin to see you in the finals at least. That way, my last few matches would've been a lil more fun :/ Get those headache finals up ASAP! LOL GGs in casuals man. Noel of TN for real. Sorry about GGAC but I was very physically drained and ready to go when it started. So I apologise for my nonchalant attitude. Linuka- Good seein you man and good games. If you have online, hit me up on PSN.

Oh yeah, thanx for all the props on my Bang's performance guys. I had great games with everyone that I played. Sorry I didn't keep V-13 from winnin the tourny. Lame ass character >:[

Well, I had a great time at the event, and I never stopped being impressed by how good KiT ended up being. That has nothing to do with ever having a lack of faith in any of the crew, KiT was just a fucking GREAT event. I was so burnt out on gaming by KiT that I personally didn't care about games that day, and it still didn't keep me from having an excellent time, and that's thanks to the people. Ian: Glad I was able to help, and it was a pleasure working with you man. Looks like I'm picking up Lili and joining the Tekken train. Game is too good, can't resist. Jago/Andre: I'm sure you won't read this, but you are one cool cat, sir. Besides being beast. Very good to meet you. DoctorVillian: Sorry about the match confusion, you are also chill as hell man, very good to meet you. Lil Majin: Good shit, always beast. Orel: Thanks so much for the sacrifices to make this happen, and for being absofuckinlutly chill. Cameron: Glad you came out to get some games in man, hope you enjoyed your first taste of heavy comp. Billy: Same, man, glad to see you out getting matches in, hope you enjoyed yourself. Tell Luke thanks for me as well. ASTAROTH: ARGH! Great job with bringing the RAPE this time, and hell, great that you made it out thru all the shit. Hopefully more matches next time, sir. Good to see you again, mos'def. Boss: You Bang is solid man, good job getting 2nd. I got put in losers by Astaroth and went out to Linuka. Way to rep among the rape of 13 sir. No deal on Gear. It was 7 of us, so 7 people said "We Still Love Gear" fuck the haters. :) Midnight: Congrats on winning, and on playing over half the cast with skill. Good shit man. BoomCube: So glad you still enjoy some BB action man, and nice heartstopper vs Lil Majin. Game is fun, ain't it! Linuka: You beat me all day for free, I never wanna hear that shit from your face again. Good shit. Chase: Good drinking with ya, and good gear. Sorry about the farts. Not really. Ray: Yeah man, great to get in some chill time. Hopefully next time I'll be more about gaming, but it was fun as hell nonetheless. I know I'm forgetting people, but it's drunk o'clock now. Good times ladies!

yeah thanks Tad.. we never did get a match in against each other.. It's gonna happen... don't care when but I'll be waiting for it. Sucks me and Cameron had to fight so early on, that was a coin toss as to who'd be out for the tourney, I didn't mind though, rather go out against Hakumen than another Nu, lol. Basically what Boss said... I got enough awesome casual matches in to be pleased with the night, lots of ggs.

1st and foremost I wanna give a HUGE shout out to CodEZ and Vandy for making KIT an AWESOME tournament!!! Also VERY happy that Alphkami stepped up and ran the BB tournament.

Astaroth - I was actually very pleased that you showed up because I was eager to see what your Tager was lookin like. Honestly, I was very surprised at how well you play. Sorry I was quiet but I was out for blood and seeing you whip out the V-13 on my boy Lil Majin really made me mad >:(. Bang was ready to get in Tager's ASS after that!!! LOL GGs though man. Keep that Tager up.

Heh, thanks man. A lot of people underestimate me when they first see me. That's one reason why I love attending these.

Anyway, I've always had trouble against good Bang players. You don't know how close I came to picking Nu against you, but I didn't want to do that twice in a row.

Honestly, I mainly did that to Lil Majin for two reasons: he was in the other two tournaments, while I was only in one; and he beat me in the grand finals of a SC4 tournament in Astaroth mirrors. I was already out for blood against him. Lil Majin's a great guy though, and he completely understood when I told him I was in it to win it.

ASTAROTH: ARGH! Great job with bringing the RAPE this time, and hell, great that you made it out thru all the shit. Hopefully more matches next time, sir. Good to see you again, mos'def.

:lol: For some reason, I don't think I missed ANY inputs against you in our matches. I messed up inputs all day against other people. My favorite moment had to be Voltic Charge -> 720 while you ran right into my hand. Poor Noel... x_x

First off I want to say, damn it, I want to do this again already, it was fun and I really learned a lot from my matches, even now I'm improving more and learning some new setups and tactics thanks to all the matches. Boss: Amazing Bang. I didn't know what to expect going into our matches, even during Casuals but I was impressed. I'm glad I got a chance to fight against you, sucks you didn't win though, your last three rounds against just nothing but Nu's sucked but you held in their, kudo's man. Astaroth: We roughly had that many Casual rounds? It got me warmed up for everything as well, if we hadn't fought so much I don't think I would of got my rhythm going and those matches we're awesome. I'm still amazed at how easily you pull of 360's and 720's, I can't even pull them off for shit still and you did it with perfection. I'll send you a friend request on Xbox Live when I get the chance, we need to get some more matches in. Jago: Wish would could of gotten some more matches in, you had a pretty interesting Tao and I enjoyed fighting you. Hope you can get Cat Pounce! to work instead of tarding out on you, I know how frustrating that can be. Hope we can fight again sometime. Lil Majin: We only fought once but I gotta give you props still. You're match with Astaroth was awesome to watch as well, I didn't know who was going to win that one. Tad: Man, I wish we would of been able to get some matches in. Hit me up sometime when you think you'll be down here and we'll set something up and get together. Maybe by then Luke will have enough time put in to put up an actual fight. :lol: Hopefully we can all do this again sometime soon that would be awesome. Good games everyone and until next time, keep kicking ass!

Thanks for the props everyone. (Yeah I'm almost a month late)

Good shit to Midnight for winning with V-13.

Astaroth - it's all good. You got your revenge........this time.

Boss - Good shit placing 2nd....you'll win one eventually and FRXIII is the time and place.

Tad - No GGAC tourney results? IIRC, the KiT:R'10 Guilty Gear Accent Core Results were:

1st - Lil Majin/Chipp Zanuff (TN) $70

2nd - Boss/Slayer (TN)

3rd - Zinac/Faust (KY)