Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HappyStick

Bloody-Knuckles: The "Main Event" 2/28/2010 Seattle, WA

Bloody-Knuckles: Artwork Inspired by the Fighting Game Community in the Pacific Northwest.

The gallery show Bloody-Knuckles, currently on display at the Canoe Social Club and Gallery at Theatre off Jackson, will be wrapping up it's run with the "Main Event". A day of fighting games and art!

Official Site - http://www.bloody-knuckles.com/

When - Sunday Feb 28th 2010 3:00pm

Location -

http://canoesocialclub.com

409 7th Ave. S. (7th and Jackson in the ID)

Map

Games -

Street Fighter IV

Tekken 6 BR

BlazBlue CS

*Guilty Gear AC* side tourney? (i need software to make this happen)

MvC2

SSF2-HDR

Details -

Venue Fee - $5.00 cover

Game fee- $5.00 Buy Ins per tournament

Prizes -

70/20/10 split of game entrance fee

Schedule -

Doors at 3:00pm

Tournaments start at 6:00pm

sweet thread title is fixed.

so BB:CS is 100% working! I don't have software for GG:AC though it will run on my 60Gb PS3.

couple additions. I have a HD projector in my hands, so all finals will be on the big screen, AND we will have a live stream of the event. I'll have more details on that soon.

the FB event page can be found here

http://www.facebook.com/PNTKirk?ref=nf#!/event.php?eid=256879218439&ref=mf

RSVPs there will really help me get an idea of what to expect turnout wise.

If possible we should get GG running on PS2's I've heard it doesn't run very well on the ps3, plus a lot of people may or may not have ps3 sticks.

I have one screen that can take and RCA video cable for hooking up a PS2. I don't own a PS2 anymore though, so someone would need to step up and bring one. in other news there may be two BB:CS setups now!!!

this just in, Toodles has donated a couple ChImp boards as prizes for the singles tourneys. so I can now offer free dual mod service as a prize!

I'm also trying to get something more then just the cash pot for BB:CS

just in case you have no idea what I'm talking about. this man is amazing!!!

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=162026

5 days people!!! get HYPE!!!

I too have a GG setup I could bring, (no TV though) just a PS2 and copy of AC+. Of course, that's assuming the stars align and I actually get to make this event.

...Well, come to think of it, my chances probably aren't that bad. 4 days is still reasonable time to make plans, certainly better than nothing. So I guess this might not be so bad a matchup :v:

Nice, Bloody Knuckles, we gotta stream this shit. Polka bring yo setup girlfriend!!!

-Tha Hindu

stream is taken care of, should have the URL soon.

Hey guys, this is HFA, thanks for watching the stream here are some results: Thanks for the url happystick to the stream that was supposed to be posted in here and thanks for streaming BB :vbang: . 1st Sparks 2nd Veteru 3rd Huey253 4th Hellfromabove 5th Jais, ?? I'll post the whole bracket as soon as I get back to where I'm staying. Thanks everyone for watching!!! -Tha Hindu

HFA and jais tied, but if we are getting technical jais did beat veteru once and hfa didn't which would make it Jais 4th and HFA 5th. but yeahh its was good stuff man, i had fun until that monster headache :( :8/:

Thanks to all the people that ran brackets ^^

ABC order; Alex, Brendan, David ,Haketh and Landis

Big thanks to Alex for bringing set-up and Rebecca for setting up stream.

Deville's comeback vs Tushar was ridiculous. my face was like this :O

GGs all! Top 4 for Guilty was Jais, Wuku, Digital Watches and I in that order.

HOLY SHIT WOW!!! thanks to everyone for coming out! and thanks to all of your scene for bringing your own hardware (sorry my CS setup was garbage). extra special to digital watches for all his help with TIO! dude you totally saved the day. I kinda had to explain this to the tekken people so, I don't run tournaments professionally (or ever before for that matter). I'm just an artist that likes fighting games. so apologies for the chaos.

SCRUB-A-DUB DUB No really I can't believe how bad I am at Continuum Shift. :vbang: I'm really glad I could make it up from Oregon; everyone was very cool and I'm glad I got to meet new people and see some familiar faces. GGs especially to Jais, MissedFRC and Stark: you guys were awesome.

BBCS full result 1: spark (hakumen) 2: veteru (ragna) 3: huey253 (bang) 4: jais (noel) 5: tolore (arakune) 5: hellfromabove (arakune) 7: plastic chicken 7: wuku 9: stark 9: niggajoe 9: kaigu 9: tae seong kim 13: bohemian polka 13: osuna 13: robot 13: missedfrc 17: redefinition 17: haketh 17: tari 17: aaron pitman 17: digital watches 17: kwyjibo 17: blargster