Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xie

Arcade Infinity - BB:CS Tournament/Ranbat Series (OMG LOOK AT ME: 5/27/10)

Nice work, all of you. Glad to see the turnout went well. Again, I had work, so, FML. :vbang: I'll try to show up next time, maybe get a beasting or two by the real Big Game Hunters. :eng101:

I DON'T LIKE BLAZE BLUEZ CONTIUUM SHIFT BECAUSE IT MAKES ME ACTUALLY THINK WHEN I PLAY >=( But really, ggs all. The way socal has embraced this lil gem is truly amazing. I gotta level up faster!!!!! Good shit to copperdabbit coming all the way from that far away norcal to attend this.

Oh, interesting results. Seeing Bluegarbage's placing gives me hope for my own Ara, with a healthy caution of CopperDabbit's. Hope I'll be seeing you guys at the next one.

Thanks for all the games guys! That was so much fun and it was great to be able to see the lot of you and meet some cool new people. Took forever but totally worth it :)

That was another fun tourney! I gotta stop messing up on combos during a tourney match lol. I had a feeling kenny was going to take the win, his Litchi is still scary:psyduck: It was also fun playing GGAC again, even though I haven't played it in 2 years lol.

Finally got a taste of CS after nearly 2 months of not being able to play. Anyways good games to everyone I played. Hope to put up more of a fight next time around.

Sad I missed it, but I double-booked myself something important that night. >_<; Valentine's tourney is separate from the ranbat, right? shtkn - You still using the black? I've been using the red. There were a lot of people using the black color in CT, so I know how you feel. :P FIGHT FOR BLACK JIN SUPREMACY GO

for my first blazblue tourney it was fun playing agaisnt all the really good people that were there but i definately need to practice more (friggin finals uggh) cant wait till next time.

Just throwing this out there, are there vids of this ever coming out? I missed it.

GOOD SHIT BANG!! That's my fuckin SHARK BRO. I wanted you to take it all the way home, but you'll get it next time. IF I DON'T TAKE IT FROM YOU. Good shit, Ken! XD お前つええなorz EDIT: WTF I missed CopperDabbit???? :mad::gonk::vbang::psyduck:

I plan to start attending these tournaments starting with the next one. If anyone needs a partner, let me know, I'm a gun for hire.

@ Dacidbro > FUCK YES. Can't wait. :D @ Shin ATproof > keep in mind that the ranbat tournies are separate from the Valentine's Day tourney (or at least, if they aren't separate, that hasn't been made clear)

@ Shin ATproof > keep in mind that the ranbat tournies are separate from the Valentine's Day tourney (or at least, if they aren't separate, that hasn't been made clear)

lol cool.

Yeah, I wasn't too sure about that but even if I couldn't get a partner, I'd still show up for some Gundam vs Gundam and BBCS casuals.