Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xie

Arcade Infinity - BB:CS Tournament/Ranbat Series (OMG LOOK AT ME: 5/27/10)

Yea, I'm totally trolling you Dacid. :p

Note: That match was recorded probably before the first vid of you ever came out on youtube. LOL.

Edit: and I agree, there's nothing wrong with j.A and 5A when it works.

I was waiting for you to come out and say it, you fiend.

I just wanted to call your bluff in a grand manner :eng101:

gg ur in losers now

EDIT: And yeah.. I use them because they're godlike :s

Oh shit, foiled and out-trolled. As expected from a Bang player :arg:. I'll get you next time Dacid. Now start spamming 2A so you can get 2nd place.

GG's tonight, it's been awhile since I've been able to get down there.

I'm guessing that was Zong with is Carl there?

:vbang:

Lol, yeah that was me.

I was playing Rachel most of the night. :vbang:

Who were you? Hazama?

Yeah I was scrubbing it up with Hazama :lol:

GG's man!

Yes, GG's for sure.

My Rachel will be better by Thursday.

(If I go Thursday.)

I got my B.S. last year so I've already paid my dues for having to go to class :lol: I'm about an hour away from AI with no traffic, but when I'm at work I'm already half way there so I usually stop by after I get off at 7:30. I'm only ever there Tuesday nights after work, or Wednesday and Friday mornings since I don't work those days though. Any other free time I'm out with the fiance.

wonder if I could go thurs... How come you guys go during weekdays? dont you guys work/school?

Yes, I work.

I'm just a trooper.

To address the question on the first page; I much prefer double elimination. I would say if time restrictions were weighing down, if anything make it 1/1 double elim, as that allows players a slight margin of error, and no one is at a complete loss for having a tough first opponent. If given the choice, however, I'd say 2/3 double elim, as it is now. I think that works great, but of course it does take time. I'm just the type to say "I showed up for this tournament, I'm fine with it lasting a while" :psyduck: Obviously actually running it, there are different complications with time, and etc.

I love it I think it actually looks really good, and encompasses/embraces all the mockery I've recieved for my SSS tier jabbing :yaaay:

I love it

I think it actually looks really good, and encompasses/embraces all the mockery I've recieved for my SSS tier jabbing :yaaay:

That jab is no joke. I bet you can beat me with just jabs.