Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xie

Arcade Infinity - BB:CS Tournament/Ranbat Series (OMG LOOK AT ME: 5/27/10)

i'll be on a team if xie gives me free entry. sanchez just taught me how to Burst last week.

You're already head and shoulders above most of the randoms at AI. Next week I'll teach you how to block overheads.

i'll be on a team if xie gives me free entry. sanchez just taught me how to Burst last week.

You're already head and shoulders above most of the randoms at AI. Next week I'll teach you how to block overheads.

:yaaay:

If I didn't already have a teammate, I'd team with you, Scott.

He's so high it's not even funny.

Ok, it's funny.

The show is going to be great, though.

Team Arakune?

i would like to team up with u, but i think there is a rule that u could not play with two of the same characters in the same team. if im wrong i would like to team up with you dramskep.... does anyone out there know about this rule....

if it is not stated that you can't have 2 of the same characters on the same team then i guess not... but i have no idea what Character Lock means... but i am just gona assume you can't have 2 of the same characters on the same team.

Amazing what can happen in a year's time. :v:

Yeah, but Dacid's so cocky, he says it was free in CT as well.

You can have two of the same character in this tournament, you just can't switch your character ever, once you've chosen.

If you have a double bang team though, your footage will be mysteriously "lost" before we can upload it to youtube. :psyduck:

If you have a double bang team though, your footage will be mysteriously "lost" before we can upload it to youtube. :psyduck:

I'm all for this.

:psyduck:

Why do you keep telling people my secrets

You do everything but shout it from the mountain tops, I don't think it's a secret.

I'm all for this.

Personally, I wish I could ban main characters for a tournament. So if you appeared in a video with a character before, you couldn't use it for said tournament.

Well, a man can dream. :vbang:

We can do a sub tournament.

Or a Random Select side tourney on the back cab.

Ehhh.. EHHH?!?!

:vbang:

i would like to team up with u, but i think there is a rule that u could not play with two of the same characters in the same team. if im wrong i would like to team up with you dramskep.... does anyone out there know about this rule....

Well, I was kinda half joking because of the obvious downsides in having a same-character team, but hey man, if you're really up for it, I am.

The only problem is that I'm still not sure if I'll be there, because of this swollen thumb I've got. :(

I don't like this idea at all. If mains were banned, then I'd have to pick a worse character.

I don't like this idea at all. If mains were banned, then I'd have to pick a worse character.

But what about all the people who think Rachel is pretty cool, but are too intimidated to try her? "Today is my day", they'll say to themselves. "Now I might finally get to use the character I always longed for. I just could never get past settling for Ragna/Bang/Litchi/Toki all these years"

See what it could do?