Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xie

Arcade Infinity - BB:CS Tournament/Ranbat Series (OMG LOOK AT ME: 5/27/10)

so D

lets go to this i guess

bring kilo and gage

but i want to play hazama :(

and maybe team with you :(

also wear a tie :)

team i hope im not hungover

Moar Haku Mirrors, James.

I'm going to enter tournaments as "Mr. Mirror," and just mirror match everyone.

omg I played awful in that match. I need to practice so bad.

Interesting to see that Jin's dash goes under Haku's 4C like that, though.

Thanks for putting up the vid, Scott!!

Truth be told, the best part of that match clip is when you hear Jeff in the background go:

"NO! YOU SHUT UP!"

Render, I'm going to imagine a large amount of it is you need a LOT of practice against Hakumen, but yeah, there were some dropped combos that were like "Huh, you dropped it"

And I thought that part was hilarious too. I had no idea his voice would make it to the mic. :yaaay:

I totally second that Beginner Mode tourney. But not just Tager. Especially if nobody looks up how to play in Beginner mode first.

CC[X];633809']Ah yeah' date= Anyone need Partner for Sat? Anyone? Can't do this solo.

Hey, I need a partner too. If only there was some way to solve both our problems...

TWO DAYS!

And, with that said, I might have to move the starting time down a little bit, so we might lose the secondary event.

And... I might not even make it due to work... :vbang:

In the event this happens, is there anyone who could stand in for me? STEP FORWARD.

I totally second that Beginner Mode tourney. But not just Tager. Especially if nobody looks up how to play in Beginner mode first.

Hey, I need a partner too. If only there was some way to solve both our problems...

I'm Up for this team. if you're cool with it.

TWO DAYS!

And, with that said, I might have to move the starting time down a little bit, so we might lose the secondary event.

In the event this happens, is there anyone who could stand in for me? STEP FORWARD.

If this happen what time Gotta get there Xie?

TWO DAYS!

But you have to make it there! Who else will be able to step forward and do such awesome commentary? :gonk: