Blade

Put yourself on the COMPETITION MAP!

Dammit! :gonk: Bribe em if you gotta! Tell em it's not just for GG, I got Samurai Showdown Anthology, MKAnthology/Armageddon, Spectral VS Generation, MVC2, CVS2, SVCChaos, MeltyBloodReACT, SFAnniversary, Saint Seiya the Hades, Sengoku Basara X, Hokuto no Ken, and a ton of other games I forgot...

Someone, please, just play me in Milwaukee...I'm dying here!!

Don't we have a thread for this?

Dammit! :gonk: Bribe em if you gotta! Tell em it's not just for GG, I got Samurai Showdown Anthology, MKAnthology/Armageddon, Spectral VS Generation, MVC2, CVS2, SVCChaos, MeltyBloodReACT, SFAnniversary, Saint Seiya the Hades, Sengoku Basara X, Hokuto no Ken, and a ton of other games I forgot...

Someone, please, just play me in Milwaukee...I'm dying here!!

I envy your collection.

God damn, when I look through this map, I can just see how far Paul is from rest of us. I gotta stop complaining about it's too bothersome to go to vancouver from victoria.

Don't we have a thread for this?

EDIT: FINE! PM me like you're embarassed...I see how it is!

@creeping shadow: come up and play sometime, man, name something 2D for PS2 and I most likely have it.

I added myself to it. I'm thinking of doing some small GG tourneys in the New York City area so maybe it'll be useful :p

Just in case it hasn't been established, I AM actively seeking competition in the Milwaukee, WI and Waukesha, WI areas. Anyone who lives in this state or near here should look me up. I don't just play Maniac all day, foos!

Just posted (My first post too on Dustloop). I doubt I'll find that many GG players in Utah, but one can hope.

Frappr's a great thing. I just moved to Portland and trying to start a freak out here already. Got a venue for tournaments and a big ass house for gatherings. Does it matter that I don't like GG very much?

Frappr's a great thing.

I just moved to Portland and trying to start a freak out here already.

Got a venue for tournaments and a big ass house for gatherings.

Does it matter that I don't like GG very much?

As long as you can still play it...I don't think anyone'll object. :sweatdrop:

wtf???

.... oh fuck you :P

..lol

wow that's freaky, I was just reading your last post as you posted that one a minute ago

Milwaukie aye, I've since learned that's you are pretty close to me.

You should hit a random select gathering, Wednesdays and Fridays at PSU man

http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map&mapid=68720464222

Just add your Username/Location/Comment/Avatar whatever, and this will give you an idea of whose all in your Area for GG Competition!

If you're having trouble just ask, and if you're having trouble with the Map in terms of directions, you can also contact members nearby and maybe even use Google Map as an alternative.

This is also a neat thing in that it will show where the highest concentration of GG Players is and where it might be good to check out the fighting scenes. (Not limited to U.S., some players may be located in Europe and Japan)

XD good idea blade

just....NOBODY FROM SOUTH AMERICA? :psyduck:

Just put myself on the map. I can get decent Street Fighter comp over here but Guilty Gear comp is hard to come by. I have 2 friends that I play but no one different.