Blade

Put yourself on the COMPETITION MAP!

Any chance anyone in the 209 area that want to play GG? Modesto California to be exact. Anyone?

:gonk:

I live in Modesto, I'd be up for some matches though I'm only 16, can't drive yet, and am pretty bad. What are you playing on?

I got Guilty Gear XX #Reload on PC, and on xbox. I also got AC+ on PC and PS2. Only BlazBlue game that is at my house is Calamity Trigger on 360.

203 Area. (Stamford, CT)

GGXX#

BBCS2

Will get extend on July

Will also get SG and P4 soon. Still don't know if I will get Melty blood anytime soon.

All on 360.

I'm in brooklyn ny trying to find some people who could do offline matches. i go to next level sometimes but if i could get a group of people together that play BBCSEX offline then i figure we could all go and play there every now and then.

im also on xbox live GT: CrisisEdge but im not the biggest fan of online play anymore but i'd still be willing to see if we have a good enough connection to play some matches every now and then as well.

Aye what's up everyone. I'm from the Pg County Md/Washington Dc area. I'm trying to find some player that want to have fun and play locally. I have a ton of fighting games. unfortunately I spend majority of my time in the Delaware area because I'm in the Air Force, but when I am back home I like kick back and get some fights in. I'm a regular on XBL and PSN so you can always catch me that way too. If you are in the Dc area and want to play some games hit me. and friend me as well, I'm just getting started with this whole Dustloop thing, and i hoping to build up a consistent scene to play in the DMV.

Ps. I play just about everything, just ask....

Edited by Bang_Em_Banks

Hey, I live in Williamsport PA which is in the middle of nowhere but I can meet up with people in State College sometime. I know that every year, there is an anime convention called Setsucon and there are a fair amount of BB/GG players there.

Newbie FGC and Arcsys player looking to get in the scene. I've been playing seriously since around April,(SF4: AE mostly) but still got loads of learning to do. My first Arcsys game will be P4A once it releases, and although I would love to play GG, I'm so far removed from its release it would be really hard for me to get a feel on how to play when there's nothing to really practice on(save for the PSN release which might not even contain the new Plus R and GGXX# for PC, but that's an even older version)

PSN: onem1c

Games played: Soon to be P4A, maybe BB depending on community size

I've mainly been strictly a Capcom base fighting game player, but in the last few years I started branching out to Namco Bandai, Arc System Works, and etc. I want to find some people in my area to play casuals with instead of playing online and wishing I had a chance to play each game. Persona 4 Arena and BlazBlue are games I want to get much better at, but no means to do so since my only friends with a copy of BlazBlue lives far for someone that doesn't drive. If you're around the Lakewood/Long Beach/Cerritos area, just shoot me a PM or contact me on AIM to let me know and I'll show up.

PSN: numberviz3r0

Games I Want to Play/Learn: Persona 4 Arena & BlazBlue

Well, like I said in the Florida thread, I've been playing fighting games casually on and off for a while now, but I want to start getting more competitive with them and I really like the feel of the games that Arc System Works makes. I'm out in Florida and it looks like we have a pretty scattered but solid community. Gonna be picking up P4U and want to get back into Blazblue as well. I'm gonna try to make it out to as many casual sessions and events as I can. Feel free to add me on PSN too if you ever want to play a few matches.

PSN: sighborg009

Games: P4A, BB?, GG, and Melty

Is there a Japan Thread on Match Finder? No offense for discussing off topic.

Edited by iminthenet2

is it just me or doe this not work?.. maybe google chrome is messing it up.../

I'm having the same issue. It just keeps loading, then eventually showing the ´´Website unavailable`` page.

EDIT: And I have the same issue when I'm using Internet Explorer, so I don't think the browser has anything to do with it.

Edited by mAceOfHearts

Link to OP no longer works.

Why not just use the new google maps thing without having to share PSN/gametag names?

Asking around gets pretty exhausting. lol If anything, can I create the map + thread for it? I'll do it if no is willing to.

Link to OP no longer works.

Why not just use the new google maps thing without having to share PSN/gametag names?

Asking around gets pretty exhausting. lol If anything, can I create the map + thread for it? I'll do it if no is willing to.

Not sure what you mean but if you kan find a way for us to have each other on a map that would be great.. I want to find people in my area.

I posted on the Tennessee forum, but I'll post on here as well. I'm always down to play delightful games of Guilty Gear. Feel free to add me and we'll have a lovely time.