Blade

Put yourself on the COMPETITION MAP!

So, I went to change some stuff and now I have two pins (two accounts). Anyone else have this happen? Suggestions on how to fix? (I deleted one of the accounts, but the marker is still there)

Wow... only one other GG player in Iowa. I'll admit, I was starting to believe I was the only player in the entire state!!! Sigh... either way, Iowa sucks!!!

Wow... only one other GG player in Iowa. I'll admit, I was starting to believe I was the only player in the entire state!!!

Sigh... either way, Iowa sucks!!!

but...but...but.....CORN!! D;

What is up w/ all these noobs w/ no photo.

I don't actually have any recent photos of myself except the one on my ID card, and that's me without sleep for two days, so I'm not posting it. It's not even that I'm camera shy, it's just that I don't actually have much use for a camera, and nobody tends to use them around me.

hello. i think i put myself on the map twice. anyways, anyone near the chicago area? i got to Illinois Institute of Technology and don't have a car.

I think there's like 2 pins right on top of mine. Stupid people all living in the same city. And damn, east coast is too strong. I feel sorry for the middle parts though. It looks so lonely out there Y_Y

Thanks to a local game store, Collector's Corner, we've got at least half a dozen players in Oakland. I'll try to get them to add themselves. I really thought there'd be more on the West Coast...

Thanks to a local game store, Collector's Corner, we've got at least half a dozen players in Oakland. I'll try to get them to add themselves.

I really thought there'd be more on the West Coast...

There's actually a lot of people...it's just that many of us are scattered and far apart from each other. So gatherings are rare to come by in large proportions. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to host another fighting game tourney (or at least help start one).

9/11/2007 - The day Sol hit-in-the-fuck'ed America. Democracy is over. edit: seems to be working for me