Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Sapphire

Lovegety Fiending - BB:CS, GG:AC - 03/06/2010 - Toronto, ON

guess i'm down for bb in case u dont know..prolly dont since i dont post much lol....im ken, the hulk tager anyone wanna be my partner? =( i can only 720 =(

I'm not sure that I can come to this, but I'll definitely try to. I'm garbage at CS though, since I've only played it for like an hour, but I'll practice for this. Just don't expect much XD PS. I still care about GG :( EDIT: As so many other Rachel mains have done, I've switched over to Tsubaki because I don't want to do the equivalent of running head first into a wall made of 720-ing bricks, only to be hospitalized and go back to repeat the behaviour. I thought I could handle bottom tier, after playing Tager so much in CT, but...no. :vbang:

not going, cause im poor as fuck and this isnt a major. sorry dudes. I still think the other guys from jersey will come up though.

yay kellfire is coming. Does that mean you'll be recording BB with your HD camera again?

^ Get Hype! The Mihan is coming! Also, I don't think I'm going to be able to get a camera in time for Saturday. If someone else is willing to record GG matches please do so.

Sorry guys Team Kief wont be able to make this, 1000 appoligies I'll personally be in MTL, CC in USA and Blazer blazing .. have fun

Since tofu is dropping out, and maybe others are dropping out as well? Can we update the original post roster so we can see who doesn't have partners now? Cause I'm in need of one at the moment if possible. Playing ragna for anyone who is looking for a partner. I'm not playing GG if that matters to any possible partners.

Don't worry guys I'll group up the people who do not have a team and then just choose a mate by singing and if the other one likes your song they will fly to you and then reproduction begins -- That's how fireflies mate. looool Ok seriously, nobody needs to worry about not having a partner. Unless we get an odd number of entries, then the loner may (if they choose to) play as a one-man team for $5, but they only count as one man, so if they lose once, then they lost the match. Btw GGAC will be singles.

lol Tourney day, I did so horrible. Chocking a lot and lots of stupid mistakes.

Shout outs

Steve: Yeah!!!! Team Toilet, with my yellow pissed Ragna and brown shit Noel lol. We should have been Team Yellow Fever to represent your colour. You did well in GG today, beating on Nazir lol. Thanks for the ride as always.

Mihan: Damn, we need to level up. Gotta have more casuals together, my Testament felt so scrubby today. and BS your execution sucks, its at least average. Casuals during your March Break Doctor?

Nazir: How could you lose to your prodigy? You should go quit GG or something. Nah lol, thanks for organizing the whole thing. And stop putting me as AN Champ on the brackets. Congrats on coming first.

DarkDeath: Nice seeing you again Mike, been a long time. I bet your heart was crushed finding T6 machine busted. Hope to see you again.

DawnBringer: I want a rematch!!! REVENGE!!!! RAWR!!! Plus yes for representing Ragna today, we show how easy he is for anyone. But I swear, I was the only one doing Belial Edge today lol. Secret Video Watching Training for the win!!!

Kellfire: You did well, keep it up!!!! Hope you have a fun day tomorrow at your after party with the open bar and food.

Archling: lol Wu, wtf was that combo against Pui in your last game. You should wear the hat every time, it gives you special powers to increase your chance of winning. Congrats on coming first.

Jabir: I don't think you'll read this but grats on coming first in GG. It was enjoying watching you play. :yaaay:

Pui/Hermes: lol, winning streak to come to a halt against Nazir and Wu. Good matches though.

Leo: lol, lucky Russell came on time for the tourney. I hoped the number helped in anyway. Too bad we didn't play against each other.

Damn, maybe I should go to LG more and actually learn Hazama like I always wanted to. O well, sticking to easy mode Ragna.

Will do the rest of the shout-outs later.