Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teppelin

West Coast Warzone II - Long Beach, CA - Apr. 2-4 2010

Just a reminder that today is the last day to book your rooms with full benefits like a drink ticket and free wired internet for your stay. Registration for the tournament also goes up in price tomorrow.

>>Teppelin ah-, feel bad to repeat the same question again. Well, can I ask you about how many people registered so far? I need to leave 3 (latest 4), on that day. so if there's like over 60 people somehow, I can't go. (T_T) Let me know if you can.

60 for CS? It probably will get like 30

And that's if Norcal has a decent amount of players over here.

>>Teppelin

ah-, feel bad to repeat the same question again.

Well, can I ask you about how many people registered so far?

I need to leave 3 (latest 4), on that day. so if there's like over 60 people somehow, I can't go. (T_T)

Let me know if you can.

It's currently at like 10 players.

I think BB had about 60 players last year.

Most of our pre-reg last year came the last 2 days of online sign ups. I think even SF4 last year had about 30 people registered, then spiked up to 170 on the last 2 days of online pre-reg. So it's difficult to tell.

After considering the venue fee, the events that happened at the last WCW, and the possibility of BBCS having a low turn out (or if it's there at all), and other expenses (food, gas), I have decided not to go. I hope to make it to SoCal sometime in the future to actually play at a tournament there. :toot:

After considering the venue fee, the events that happened at the last WCW, and the possibility of BBCS having a low turn out (or if it's there at all), and other expenses (food, gas), I have decided not to go. I hope to make it to SoCal sometime in the future to actually play at a tournament there. :toot:

:/

*Face Palm*

Was looking forward to meeting you.

Actually, there's shit tons of Norcal peeps I've never met.

:vbang:

What's the point of developing a radar, when everyone is off screen?

I just have a sinking feeling that I would end up being disappointed in the tournament, especially when I'm poor and have to pick and choose wisely about events I go to.

I could ride with other NorCal people, I'm sure people would help me pay for my entry if I was really broke, and I could stay at Mike Z's for free. I won't be coming because I can't win.

Fixed. ;^)

Fixed. ;^)

lol~

Not about winning. ;( It's more like it'd be $60 bare minimum for me to go (food, gas, and tournament fee), which I can't really afford. $30 for a tournament that may or may not even happen, or even be on one set up, doesn't sound very appealing. :( My gut is telling me to stay away the more I think about it, and last time this happened (Triple Troll), I was right. :P

(Triple Troll),

Actually I can't even blame you now that you mention it

But Triple Troll, aside from the tournament, was really fun. Lol.

I just have a sinking feeling that I would end up being disappointed in the tournament, especially when I'm poor and have to pick and choose wisely about events I go to.

Derek isn't going either right?

Yeah.. at least its not Triple Threat(Troll).. :v:

10 players, damn, that's a shame, but considering the majority of Cali has not gotten a chance to try out the game I'm not surprised.