Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShoMeYaMoves

[CS1] Bang Forbidden Ninpo: Combo Thread

For some characters I'm guessing tager, it felt you can do that combo about 80% of the time. Its technically more about delaying how long you fall because the screen also plays a part on allowing the nails to hit a certain way for you to combo :]. Litchi....was a more difficult person to combo on. But hope these help and you get frustrated as much as I did :D. I did them so much there in me now xD.

Edit: I know it won't matter because the use of unlimited characters will be rare, but this combo is much easier to perform in bangs unlimited mode because of his option of doing a crashing punch thats extremely fast :X. So you don't have to dash and hope to catch up lol.

I found some pretty interesting stuff on tager.You can combo b nail explosion into 632146 b. Depending on how many nails you have determines the damage.Full nails is around 6500,no nails around 4000.You can dash up and push tager back to the center of the umbrella with some well placed jump d's.And if you realy want to get crazy, install frkz right before you throw the umbrella.Now I know its not practical but its still cool.

But it's already been discovered that you can combo into B nail into Steel rain, so it's not THAT unpractical.. just not new either, and uuuuusually you're going to be better off going daifunka anyway.

yeah, the best way to setup it up is command grab rc air dash backwards bnail steel rain.

it actually works on everybody, but you don't get massive damage because they fall out much quicker than tager.

Hey, you wanna hear an oxymoron? Impractical, high damage combo.

Lol

6A 623B d.6C jD 6A j.B j.4C j623B 5B 2B j4C jC 3983

no Noel Hazama Litchi Tsubaki or Hakumen

edit oops lol I had my damage mixed up. the no oki version does 4.2 :p

thnx for the combo thread just started playing blaze and now bang is my main

I'm wanted to know the timing for 623b>5d cause I'm having trouble pulling it off do I need to be faster or do I need to do something else thnx in advn

I'm wanted to know the timing for 623b>5d cause I'm having trouble pulling it off do I need to be faster or do I need to do something else thnx in advn

Please try not to double post.

You can do 5d only after a high wall bounce from the 623b, if you do 623b while they are standing on the ground or crouching, 5d does not link.

But it's already been discovered that you can combo into B nail into Steel rain, so it's not THAT unpractical.. just not new either, and uuuuusually you're going to be better off going daifunka anyway.

You can get more damage with b nail steel rain from command throw against tager. Around 7.3kish. I had recorded stuff from it awhile ago, there's another way to combo into steel rain from air command throw as well. Maybe i'll toss the video i was going to post together. Might be outdated now, but meh. There's so many contributors for Bang and Bang videos I haven't felt the urge to show anything.

You can get more damage with b nail steel rain from command throw against tager. Around 7.3kish. I had recorded stuff from it awhile ago, there's another way to combo into steel rain from air command throw as well. Maybe i'll toss the video i was going to post together. Might be outdated now, but meh. There's so many contributors for Bang and Bang videos I haven't felt the urge to show anything.

It was already in a combo video, but I uploaded another video with it for combo examples on the wiki I was working on:

Not an air command throw though, so I guess that one would always be welcomed.

It was already in a combo video

Yeah, that's why i wasnt going to bother uploading the video i have on my desktop, it's outdated. It shows the max damage command throw rc combos, command throw rc daifunka, command throw rc steel rain on both air and ground command throw, and the daifunka glitch that was in CT.

Not an air command throw though, so I guess that one would always be welcomed.

I'm sure someones done it somewhere by now.

Hello i found a combo with bang in FRKZ:

FRKZ 3C FC, 2B, 9-dash J.4C, land, J.4C, 9-dash J.4C, J.D, land, 2B, 9-dash J.4C, land, J.4C, 9-dash, J.4C, J.D, 2-dash, 2B, 623B, 6-dash, 6C, 9-dash J.4C, J.D, 2-dash, 2C, 623B, daifunka (6.5k)

Tested on hazama to punish 236236B^^

Hello i found a combo with bang in FRKZ:

FRKZ 3C FC, 2B, 9-dash J.4C, land, J.4C, 9-dash J.4C, J.D, land, 2B, 9-dash J.4C, land, J.4C, 9-dash, J.4C, J.D, 2-dash, 2B, 623B, 6-dash, 6C, 9-dash J.4C, J.D, 2-dash, 2C, 623B, daifunka (6.5k)

Tested on hazama to punish 236236B^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAckfOrJ4-w#t=2m14s

Does 7.7K (7.2 without ashura) I had negative penalty on in the video.

I'm not understanding on how this d.6c>j.623b works now... Each time I try it, i completely whiff the fire punch. Is there a certain timing to it?

I'm not understanding on how this d.6c>j.623b works now... Each time I try it, i completely whiff the fire punch. Is there a certain timing to it?

To catch most of the cast without problems you need to hit them with the d.6C/d.2B as low as possible. Then the following 2B you need to hit them as low as possible or else they will be able to "Low Tech" on oki instead of getting "True Oki".

d.6C is pretty stupid / tight on Tsubaki, so go for d.2B against her and there shouldn't be any problems.

To catch most of the cast without problems you need to hit them with the d.6C/d.2B as low as possible. Then the following 2B you need to hit them as low as possible or else they will be able to "Low Tech" on oki instead of getting "True Oki".

d.6C is pretty stupid / tight on Tsubaki, so go for d.2B against her and there shouldn't be any problems.

So what about the d.2d? What's the timing on that?

5B>2B>6C>j.D>d.2B>623B>d.2D>j.D>2369C>5D>sj.C

Can someone explain to me the timing form 623B>d.2D? I know that from j.D>d.2B, you do it once you land from j.D. Also, can someone explain the timing from j.D>2369C?

So what about the d.2d? What's the timing on that?

5B>2B>6C>j.D>d.2B>623B>d.2D>j.D>2369C>5D>sj.C

Can someone explain to me the timing form 623B>d.2D? I know that from j.D>d.2B, you do it once you land from j.D. Also, can someone explain the timing from j.D>2369C?

I'm pretty sure myself or someone else already talked about these, either in this very thread or in the Discussion / Questions thread where these questions would be more appropriate. This thread is/was supposed to be just for posting combos.

But....,

For d.2D the timing is pretty tight anyway. With the little bit of time i've messed with those combos it seems to me that you want to input the 2D almost immediately after the dash. In my opinion those combos probably aren't worth the effort unless you REALLY want FRKZ. But more often then not you'll need to land at least 2 combos anyway for 50% Heat, so you might as well just do 2-2 seal combos to make your life easier.

For j.D>Web Nail, depending on whether or not it is the 1st rep or 2nd rep of certain combos, you either want to wait as long as possible to throw the nail closer to the ground or you actually want to do a bit of a jump cancel while doing the Web Nail so he's a little higher/gives more time for them to hit the ground I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxhrcQEEqeo

steel rain stuff and some other gimmicky stuff.

Awesome stuff, I'm still gonna attempt to land that "Tager specific" Steel Rain combo off command throw.

I'm pretty sure myself or someone else already talked about these, either in this very thread or in the Discussion / Questions thread where these questions would be more appropriate. This thread is/was supposed to be just for posting combos.

But....,

For d.2D the timing is pretty tight anyway. With the little bit of time i've messed with those combos it seems to me that you want to input the 2D almost immediately after the dash. In my opinion those combos probably aren't worth the effort unless you REALLY want FRKZ. But more often then not you'll need to land at least 2 combos anyway for 50% Heat, so you might as well just do 2-2 seal combos to make your life easier.

For j.D>Web Nail, depending on whether or not it is the 1st rep or 2nd rep of certain combos, you either want to wait as long as possible to throw the nail closer to the ground or you actually want to do a bit of a jump cancel while doing the Web Nail so he's a little higher/gives more time for them to hit the ground I guess.

Awesome stuff, I'm still gonna attempt to land that "Tager specific" Steel Rain combo off command throw.

Here is another question: What if the dash was the problem? I can't seem to dash after 623B.

Here is another question: What if the dash was the problem? I can't seem to dash after 623B.

Thats the hard part about the combo, you have a very tight link where you have to dash and pretty much dash cancel into 2d. I can do the link on some of the cast but not others, try it on Ragna or Litchi, they (In my opinion) are the easiest to do the d2d links on.

Input dash a couple frames before bang can actually dash. 2D as soon as you see him move. Its easy on every character but you need to d.2B to be right next to them before the 623B or else it usually wont work.