Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShoMeYaMoves

[CS1] Bang Forbidden Ninpo: Combo Thread

oh btw i didn't see it but

Huey special (attempt two)

grab bnail cancel 5B 2B j4C j623B 5B 2B jB j4C j4C jC

about 3k dmg off grab

This is normal, was known forever ago around January I thought.

Here's the thing, there's very little reason to get very creative on gold burst. If you're gold bursting, usually you have 50 meter and they have less than 3k life, or you needed another 2-3 seals and you were desperate. In the event that you really do just need to do a normal combo to kill them, almost everything does almost the same amount. :v:

oh btw i didn't see it but

Huey special (attempt two)

grab bnail cancel 5B 2B j4C j623B 5B 2B jB j4C j4C jC

about 3k dmg off grab

That is one of his challenges...I was cursing every fiber of Bang's being trying that retarded ass combo...

Also Dacid I forgot, did Daifunka get 3k off Gold Burst?? Trying to remember if it was 2.5 or 3...Too bad you don't the Ragna powers...Ragna pulls 5k from Gold Burst which is insane!

2.9k. Lol.

Ragna can not get 5k from gold burst without hacks. .-.

A very high damage ragna combo w/o fatal is 4.5k, no way his gold burst hits 5k.. unless blood kain?

oh lol, well i haven't played challenge mode, because my xbox freezes when i try LOLOL

thats ironic and funny that i stole the challenge mode combo on accident.

oh well back to the drawing board again :(

Yeah probably with blood kain since he was talking about spending meter. It's true though about gold bursts. I would never risk the d.6A link in a serious match even though it leads to max damage but I'll probably go for it all the time during casuals.

Speaking of spending meter though I bet Bang could GB FRKZ j4C loop lol

2.9k. Lol.

Ragna can not get 5k from gold burst without hacks. .-.

A very high damage ragna combo w/o fatal is 4.5k, no way his gold burst hits 5k.. unless blood kain?

Gold Burst, BK, 6A-6D-j.D(whiff), 6D-j.D(whiff), GH -> Keri Age, 6D(JC), j.D, 6D-j.D(whiff), hj.D(JC), j.D -> BE, 5D -> CS

5k BK combo off gold burst. Hard as fuck though! Not to mention that Ragna also has 9.7k BK FC combos that are insanely hard cause they actually require 150% heat!! You have to start with 80%, BK, FC 2C, combo gains 75+ meter and does a shit ton of damage! Rivals Arakune in max damage only difference is the availability of it rare...

Also Dacid a typical FC combo gets like 5.5-6k...I just haven't learned them yet...

Actually talking about gold bursts made me think of something dumb...Is it possible to do Daifunka then gold burst before they can tech and then do Daifunka again??? That would be funny as hell to watch honestly...I doubt its possible but still...If it worked I'd play online ONLY to try and land that every round

What are people doing for BnB in corner? Best I've gotten (in like ten minutes in training mode) is:

Starter > 5B 2B 2C 6-dash 5D 9-dash j.4C 9-dash j.4C j.D 2B 6C 9-dash j.4C 9-dash j.4C j.623B for 4.5k off 5B, or

Starter > 5B 2B 2C 6-dash 5D 9-dash j.4C 9-dash j.4C 9-dash j.4C j.D 2B 623B (bounce over) 5B Ashura for about 4.9k off 5B.

Of course there's that C nail into Daifunka setup too, but it seems sorta like a waste of a nail.

if your in the corner could probably get around 5-6 j4C if you did 5B 2B 2C 2B 8 dash j4C x N jD 2 dash 2B 623B reverse daifunka

i'll go test in a bit

Just wanted to say thanks for the tips, I've been getting better on my execution, its not not to constantly lose oki for no good reason. Also loving that combo you showed me zeth.

What are people doing for BnB in corner? Best I've gotten (in like ten minutes in training mode) is:

Starter > 5B 2B 2C 6-dash 5D 9-dash j.4C 9-dash j.4C j.D 2B 6C 9-dash j.4C 9-dash j.4C j.623B for 4.5k off 5B, or

Starter > 5B 2B 2C 6-dash 5D 9-dash j.4C 9-dash j.4C 9-dash j.4C j.D 2B 623B (bounce over) 5B Ashura for about 4.9k off 5B.

Of course there's that C nail into Daifunka setup too, but it seems sorta like a waste of a nail.

if your in the corner could probably get around 5-6 j4C if you did 5B 2B 2C 2B 8 dash j4C x N jD 2 dash 2B 623B reverse daifunka

i'll go test in a bit

Just as a comparison of the damage increase you could be looking at:

(Not in the Corner): 5B>2B>2C>2B>(9 dash>j.4C)x3>j.D>2B>623B>Daifunka = 5,345 Damage

Corner: (lol2A)/(5A)/(j.C) 5B>2B>2C>2B>9 dash>j.4C>8 dash>j.4C>9 dash>j.4C>j.D>2B>623B>Reverse Daifunka = (3,895) / (5,075) / (5,218) / 5,345.

EDIT: Ok it's still fine in the corner, just do 9,8,9 and reverse Daifunka and it's the same damage.

EDIT 2: 4 j.4C's = 5,491

EDIT 3: 5 j.4C's = 5,637

If you're not in the corner that combo is actually fairly easy to do with crossover j.4C's.

So even if you can only do 3 j.4Cs with whatever way you get it to work in the corner that's almost 1k extra damage then you were getting off your previous combos.

well i totally can't test it anymore, my xbox disc tray is broken :

i spent like 3 hours practicing the j4C loops before i could start doing them, and i'm still nowhere near consistant.

its a hella good feeling when you get it down.

the way i practiced was setting the dummy to jumping and counter hit state. then i hit him with a j4C and kept trying the loop from there.

Lol I just found out every combo ending in a low jC can add d nails air dash 623C for a super fast neutral tech trap. Everyone good seems to tech neutral so this is cool.

Lmao my second CS montage is going up tomorrow and I still have no Internet...

Also I found this after finishing it

in corner 6D cnail 5C 6D 9623B RC 5C 6D 9623B RC 6D 9623B

The last fire punch in this combo does a whopping 4 damage!

Found this while screwing around:

FC 623B>5D>j.4C>j.623B>5B>Daifunka

5201 Damage. (5751 if you do ashura, 5891 if you do 5A>5B>Ashura)

This is the most powerful DP punisher I've found so far without FRKZ.

Tested to work on ragna,jin and noel.

EDIT: It works on Carl and Tsubaki too, so I guess this combo works on everyone.

Yeah bigode that is pretty sweet. FC d.5C 6A daifunka does the same damage but is way easier and if you opt to end in ashura or air combo there is less proration and you'll get more damage (bout 150-200 more in both cases.)

Yours builds meter though. I'd probably go for the meterless FC combos anyway unless the extra 1000 would kill them

Oh, indeed, I keep forgetting that you can do FC d.5C 6A daifunka, so I didn't test it.

I like my combo better though, since it's way easier.