Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShoMeYaMoves

[CS1] Bang Forbidden Ninpo: Combo Thread

Just as a comparison of the damage increase you could be looking at:

(Not in the Corner): 5B>2B>2C>2B>(9 dash>j.4C)x3>j.D>2B>623B>Daifunka = 5,345 Damage

Corner: (lol2A)/(5A)/(j.C) 5B>2B>2C>2B>9 dash>j.4C>8 dash>j.4C>9 dash>j.4C>j.D>2B>623B>Reverse Daifunka = (3,895) / (5,075) / (5,218) / 5,345.

EDIT: Ok it's still fine in the corner, just do 9,8,9 and reverse Daifunka and it's the same damage.

EDIT 2: 4 j.4C's = 5,491

EDIT 3: 5 j.4C's = 5,637

If you're not in the corner that combo is actually fairly easy to do with crossover j.4C's.

So even if you can only do 3 j.4Cs with whatever way you get it to work in the corner that's almost 1k extra damage then you were getting off your previous combos.

You can definitely do 4 j4C's if you're mid screen, even before the follow up. Should be;

5B > 2B > 2C > cross 2B > re-cross j4C 8 j4C 8 j4C (quick)9j4C jD 2 2B 623B 5D cross j4C jD 1 Cnail Daifunka (IIRC. If past 623B doesn't work, you can end it on 623B daifunka for ~6K)

Bigode you find yours easier? I guess I suck then cause 5B daifunka is ridiculously annoying to time for me. If I hit C to early I get 2C, if I hit 5B to early Daifunka whiffs completely. 623B d.5C is soo free on the other hand. Hell I was doing 623B d.6A for free while I was looking for a combo better than yours :p

Here are some combos I have been working on that are pratical but can be impratical depending on the character. Take note that these combos are likely to work on ALL characters but easiest would by far be Tager in both normal and FRKZ mode. I am testing these combos on every character at the moment but so far it looks like it works on ALL characters and even in the corner. The j4C hit is avoidable by crouching by everyone but Tager so far. But as soon as you land from a late j4C you can attack right after so it isn't totally mind less. If Tager is caught crouching when 4C hits of course common Bang knowledge tells us that all 6C after j4C combos won't work. So far only Carl and Tager tested but theres so much more testing to be done with this so please don't go to the extreme just yet as its very incomplete.

Normal

j4C > 2B > 6C > jD > 6A > 623B > daifunka =4959 Damage

j4C > 2B > 6C > jD > 2B > 623B > daifunka =4745 Damage (with Ashura its 5509)

J4C counter

j4C > 6C > 6A> 623B > daifunka = 5038 Works on everyone even in the corner!!! (On Carl you have to run up a bit and then 6C)

j4C > daifunka > 5B > 623B > daifunka = 6608 Works in the corner as well!!!

FRKZ mid combo

in FRKZ

j4C > 2B > 6C > jD > 6A > 623B > daifunka = 6125 Damage (in FRKZ the j4C counter combo does 7862)

Fatal Counter Testing

623B > daifunka > 5B > 623B > daifunka = 5940 (Possibly only for Carl)

623B > 2B > daifunka > 5B > 2B > jB > j4C > jc > jC or you can do j4C > jc > jB > jC after the second 2B ( Will post damage as well as notes later) Possibly only for Carl

Everyone knows you get big damage off j4C but if you miraculously land one on a standing opponent just do a BNB. Following up with 2B is just lol.

Woah. j4C Daifunka might be one of the meanest DP punishes, as with the delay from landing you probably punish a rage burst too, and having a double daifunka followup sounds amazing to me

NEEDS TESTING.

A problem with 623B daifunka 5B 623B daifunka is the second 623B means your second daifunka is bottoming out on damage (20% minimum) because of the loop proration. Any other finisher that doesn't waste as much?

did you do it on a grounded opponent? for instance try having carl standing and have it on counter hit jump then do the j4C run up a bit then 6C and it will hit

I edited the post to correct it lol and I will have more. The more you experiment with it the more possibilities can come about. And there is even a possibility that you can sub out jC for j4C on counter or not so that means more goodies to test and look at.

Also, j4C > 6C > 6B is impossible in all contexts. What did you mean?

EDIT: What the FUCK nezu? CH 5A > 6C > j4C > jD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u67uwho-XOs#t=2m

Nezu is a god lol. I want him to win SBO so badly, but he's gonna have to wade through all of the litchis and other Bangs.

5A 6C should work without CH, I know the j.4C loop works without CH, but CH allows you to reset the height to get more reps.

Triple 2D FRKZ (maybe can be Quadruple?) :

dunno if this is new or not but u can do : CH 2D , 2D (when the opponent is falling), 2D (the same), .....continue the combo

tried this on Noel only. Flashy combo with good damage since it's in FRKZ mode.

After some testing, it would seem that 6B>2A>5B>623B does not work on Mu-12, as the 5B lifts her too high for 623B to connect.

I don't know if it's just my execution, so if someone else could test this as well, that would be great.

Combos that do work on her:

*Also, none of these offer seals, so... yeah.

1. 6B>2A>5B>j.B>j.4C>j.623B>Land>5B>2B>j.4C>j.C [From Rei-Scarred, True Oki, 2,548 Dmg]

2. 6B>2A>5B>j.B>j.4C>j.623B>Land>5B>2B>j.B>j.4C>dj.B>dj>4C [No Oki, 2,735 Dmg]

Triple 2D FRKZ (maybe can be Quadruple?) :

dunno if this is new or not but u can do : CH 2D , 2D (when the opponent is falling), 2D (the same), .....continue the combo

tried this on Noel only. Flashy combo with good damage since it's in FRKZ mode.

you don't need CH in FRKZ.

Also you can do 7 reps on Rachel. I posted up about it awhile ago

I can finally hit 9 j.4Cs in a loop about 50% of the time now

air hit 9x j.4C j.D 2B 623B daifunka = 7491 damage

Yeah, I'm using lazy notation...

I'm thinking about making another FRKZ thread going in-depth to how it works and tricks for doing the combos and really gay blockstrings.

Also for normal combos

midscreen airthrow d.3C RC d.5B 623B d.2B j.623B 5B 2B j.4C j.C - 4349 damage 50% tension

Hmm yeah seems 6B combo doesn't work on mu...

My combo of choice is 6B 2A 5B jB j4C j623B 5B 2B j4C jC

Also need this for non CH jD

you don't need CH in FRKZ.

Also you can do 7 reps on Rachel. I posted up about it awhile ago

You're thinking about the wrong combo, in the one he posted you do 3 2Ds in a row, without any jDs.

I don't know if anyone remembers them but the 4K FCs also don't work on hakumen. Inever bothered testing on him cause I figured he was a fat character. I think he just falls quickly w/e. So that means they don't work on tsubaki hazama Noel litchi or hakumen. Weirdest set of characters for acharacter specific to not work on if you ask me...

I've discovered a new oki BnB

any starter into OTG d.2B 623B d.5C 6D tk.623B (yes has to be air version for more damage, while still maintaining amazing oki) 1~3 seals, 1866 damage (2AA 5B 2B 2C starter) to 3371 (j.4B 5B 2B 6C j.D OR 5B 2B 2C starters)

You get 3 seals with a 2D j.D starter. The combo is fairly easy as well for the best oki options for decent damage. It's not the same as doing max damage combos for like 500 more damage but yeeah, oki is REALLY nice.

If you want a safe bumper setup, you only do the normal bbct jump install at the end for more oki advantage. It lets you set a bumper and still have oki

Also works when you do air combo to j.623B then 5B 623B, or 5D j.B j.623B 5B 623B d.5C 6D 9623B