Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShoMeYaMoves

[CS1] Bang Forbidden Ninpo: Combo Thread

Just a minor change: The air ender details I gave was for the Standing 2 Seal BnB, the one with 5D-Air Ender. So I'm not sure if it follows the same restrictions as the regular BnB you have listed or any other air ender combos for that matter. And the damage listed is for said BnB, and not the one actually listed.

For what it's worth this is all I've tested (somewhat): some tested combos (only tested on Ragna so far)

Nothing really new or informative there though.

Oh woops, dumb oversight on my part. Thanks for the catch.

Also, I'm getting a 404 when I try to open your link. @_@

Oh woops, dumb oversight on my part. Thanks for the catch.

Also, I'm getting a 404 when I try to open your link. @_@

I guess that link was probably only so I could view it. Maybe this one will work: testing

for impractical combos. Add in the Reioumu special. FRKZ against Rachel. (2D 9-dash j.D 2-dash)x7 - 4811 damage

That's mine ;_;. or rather a less flashy version:v:

That's mine ;_;. or rather a less flashy version:v:

well you could do x6 add in 5C 2C 236236D, or you can do some of them with 2D 9-dash j.4C hold 6 j.D 2-dash 2D etc etc etc.

Just funny to see 2D j.D 7 times in a row though.

corner Airthrow>2363214C 5100 damage

Do this whenever possible. Flashy, unburstable, damage of Valhalla...do it.

I don't know if this was mentioned when the talk of combos after Daifunka came up but i'll post it anyway:

For that combo, you can actually add 5B-2B-j.C at the end of it for 441 more damage and it still provides true oki. As is that combo does 5,160, with the addition it does 5,601. Only messed with it a little but I'll do it on everyone and post any adjustments that need to be made. I see no reason NOT to add that to the combo unless it just doesn't work on everyone.

FC 623B>walk forward>5B>2B>j.4C>j.623B>5B>2B>j.623B>5B>2B>j.4C> j.623B

ShoMeYaMoves Special. Warning: a really impractical combo. Only for trolling. Don't use it if/when you're playing to win.

A practical modified version of that:

Works as a non FC as well but slightly harder,

FC 623B-walk forward-5B-2B-j.4C-j.623B-5B-2B-j.4C-j.623B = 3,751 Damage and still gives True Oki.

That other more damaging FC 623B-5C combo might only work if you catch people slightly off the ground with the FC 623B (like an Inferno Divider) and it is also ever so slightly harder than the above combo in my opinion (though I guess that shouldn't matter). It also might not even work on Noel (maybe others) unless you're near the corner because I could not land the 5C even if I tried to dash up and do it. I was testing it by doing a FC 623B after her j.D in between 5D, so she was grounded. Maybe someone else can test it further.

So I'm not sure if you want to just add that to the list as an alternative or not.

Well I just moved into a new house and won't have have Internet for who knows how long :(. I guess I'll be practicing offline for a while now...

Also off a corner j4C I managed 8.2K off the j4C loop. You can always end in 2Dash 6A 623B turn around daifunka ashura (not on Tager?). I'm very inconsistent on the loop outside the corner though.

well you could do x6 add in 5C 2C 236236D, or you can do some of them with 2D 9-dash j.4C hold 6 j.D 2-dash 2D etc etc etc.

Just funny to see 2D j.D 7 times in a row though.

Oh lol I read your post wrong I thought you meant 2D and the 7 j.D like you could do in CT. my bad haha I didn't know you could do that

Sorry for the double post I don't know how to copy paste on my iPhone.

edit: bam breakthrough

Air blockstring (ex. jA jB j4C) tick j623B RC d.5C 6A 623B d.6C jD 2B 6C j4C j623B 4213 damage!!

Reset position if j623B is blocked, works on non fatal counter, true oki if ended near corner and ridiculous damage. This rules. I actually couldn't even find a more damaging FC version XD

Oh lol I read your post wrong I thought you meant 2D and the 7 j.D like you could do in CT. my bad haha I didn't know you could do that

yeah do 2D 9-dash j.D 7 times. does 4.2k and you get a good laugh out of it.

Also more FRKZ stuff:

5A 5B 2B 2C 6-dash 2B 9-dash j.4C land 8-dash j.4C land 9-dash j.4C then 9-dash j.4C j.D 2-dash 2B 623B 2363214C 236236D. I believe this combo does over 5k off of 5A lol. My memory is a little fuzzy.

no offense, but ticking into j623B doesn't sound like the best idea,

it would beat mash grab and B and C attacks, but lose to the everything else

sure its safe with 50 heat, but your wasting 50 heat when you could just tick into command grab

It won't lose to A mash if they don't instant block, but why on god's green earth would anyone press A after blocking without IB?

Also, will whiff to IB jump out and you eat shit, and wastes 50 meter on block. I don't like it. :8/:

zeth I can't use that because my only Internet is my iPhone lol.

Well my first CS montage is done bur I won't be able to upload it until tomorrow. Stuff I found after already finishing it lol

New jD combo

jD 2A 5B 623B w.5B 2B j4C j623B 5B 2B jB jC

Does 3301. Listed combo does 3000 with same ender

New CH jD combo

jD CH 2B 623B w.5B 2B j4C j623B 5B 2B j4C jC

Does 3609. Listed combo does 3249 with same ender.

Cheers :)

edit: more

6A 2C 623B d.5B 2B j4C j623B 5B 2B jB jC

Does 3654. There's no 6A combo listed but this does more than the one I've seem Dacidbro use.

5C doesn't like to give me oki on high damage combos but if you are willing to pass on oki:

5C 2C 623B d.5B 2B j4C j623B 5B 2B j4C jC

Does 3240 which is INSANE for 5C

Replace the 5C 2C with 6B CH 2B for 3061 for the same kind of oki.

Nothing fucking works with 6B non CH so I gave up. Pretty sure meterless 3K is impossible.

No true oki on the jD combos. You get true oki on the new 6A and "half oki" on the new 5C and 6B CH. 6B one is only 300 more so it might not be worth it to some people, but the 5C one is 700 more than the listed combo (200 more than the 6C j623B half oki variant) so I fully endorse it.

Oh, and Sho could you record these 5 combos at some point? I want to do it myself but it's a real hassle with no Internet and it'd be bad quality if I made it anyway. Thanks, if you can.

Edit: I finally got a chance to try the FC 623B combo and it is sexy but unfortunately the timing is ridiculously strict and I wouldn't rely on it online. Easy mode version for nubs like me:

623B d.6C jD 2B 6C j4C j623B 5B 2B air combo

about 200 less but also works on non fatal counter

No true oki on the jD combos. You get true oki on the new 6A and "half oki" on the new 5C and 6B CH. 6B one is only 300 more so it might not be worth it to some people, but the 5C one is 700 more than the listed combo (200 more than the 6C j623B half oki variant) so I fully endorse it.

Oh, and Sho could you record these 5 combos at some point? I want to do it myself but it's a real hassle with no Internet and it'd be bad quality if I made it anyway. Thanks, if you can.

Edit: I finally got a chance to try the FC 623B combo and it is sexy but unfortunately the timing is ridiculously strict and I wouldn't rely on it online. Easy mode version for nubs like me:

623B d.6C jD 2B 6C j4C j623B 5B 2B air combo

about 200 less but also works on non fatal counter

Yeah, I don't mind putting some more stuff up. I'm hopefully putting up a vid tomorrow-ish as a guide for setting up 5B relaunches in AA situations and stuff. I already knew these combos (except I don't do 2C after 6A/5C) but I always forget to edit them in, along with basically the same thing for max damage command throw RCs.

I'd have that 5B relaunch vid up already but I've been working on this bad boy and just finished tonight:

img0332k.jpg

img0335o.jpg

P.S. Rei, have you tried AA 6B combos yet? :keke:

edit: more

6A 2C 623B d.5B 2B j4C j623B 5B 2B jB jC

Does 3654. There's no 6A combo listed but this does more than the one I've seem Dacidbro use.

5C doesn't like to give me oki on high damage combos but if you are willing to pass on oki:

5C 2C 623B d.5B 2B j4C j623B 5B 2B j4C jC

Does 3240 which is INSANE for 5C

O YOU CALLIN ME OUT?!

6A 2C d2B 623B d2D j4C j623B 5B 2B jB jC

5C 2C d2B etc

Get at me

Both of these do 3/4's oki. They can tech juuust before the ground.

Lol Dacid.

2 corrections though: the 6A one gives true oki and the 5C one only combos if you replace the jB with j4C (more damage and same oki so why not) but only does 3295 not 3.5K.

In conclusion your combos end the exact same as mine for 50 more damage. d.2D is much harder of a link than d.5B so I'll keep mine thanks XD

edit practical stuff gimmicks hilarity and j4C loops all in 1 video it's done :D. Info is in the description, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAzkfOrJ4-w

YO but mine gets you a seal

<<<<< THE BEST PLAYER EVER FOR IT

Actually, the true oki is a big ass deal. I didn't realize it gave me true oki with a j4C, so now I am going to be using it. 3.7k w/ oki is like.. what the fuck :psyduck:

Ok did character specific testing. For combos of this type I use an 8 jump for the j4C j623B but if you do that on Lambda or Tsubaki the j623B will whiff. To get around this use a 7 jump or delay the j623B a few frames. These new combos work like clockwork on everyone else though.

And 2B j4C jC doesn't work as an ender on Noel wtf...

edit well this is strange. The non CH jD combo I posted was giving me true oki last night but now they are teching close to the ground. I mustve been hallucinating... Oh well back to the drawing board. ps CH jD combo is still fine

edit2 lmao found a new one already

jD 2A 5B 623B d.2B j4C j623B 5B 2B j4C jC

3276 damage and true oki...

also

2D 5B 623B d.2B j4C j623B 5B 2B j4C jC

3330 damage and true oki

That one is just bizarre though. I don't know how many more ways I can twist this same combo around lol

I just double checked, Rei, and there's no reason to have 2C in those combos. It reduces the damage very slightly (50ish or something tiny) and makes it harder to get oki. I guess it helps hitconfirm it though, so there's that. Also, cool montage.

Ok I've compiled a list of bang's meterless highest damage true oki combos to the best of my knowledge and I'll post it whenever I can. I just need a j.B and j.C combo to finish the list off (these are combos for standing opponents)

Also scratch my old 2D combo

2D j4C j623B 5B 623B d.6C jD 2B 6C jC

3404 and works on non CH. Much better.

edit ninjas sho I need that 2C for hit confirm 623B is way too unsafe. I took it out of the 5C combo though because you actually get true oki without it.

final edit: ok I think I finally have a true oki combo for all of bangs normals I'll post the list when I can for review.

jB or jC 5B 2B 6C jD 6A 623B w.5B 2B j4C jC

Does 3221 with either starter.

phew no more combos...