koogy

GG:AC Official Tier List Thread

Slayer - BDC super/bite/mappa/jump/taunt every possible move that it can... it would be ridiculous.

Lol BDC taunt... If you could do that, I would.

As to the issue at hand, you have to set down a goal for your tier list. You can say that it's a tier list based off of what's humanly practical, rather than ideal, but then you have to define what's humanly practical. You can come up with a noob tier list where Potemkin is top because no one blocks well. You can say that Sol should VV everything, and therefore is the "Best" character. The character with the most throw range is the best. Etc.

(A funny story: I learned the Latin root of etcetera today. Et means "and", cetera means "the rest". So, Slayer's "The Rest" should be called cetera.)

Golden Text For the Ages..

This man just saved me alot of typing. Good shit, no doubt.

Another thing ppl tend to lose sight of is that since Guilty isnt like 75% of all the other fighters in existence were 50% of the cast is almost trash, 25% is Top & the other 25% can hang, the tier lists' at times arent so clean cut, were this ch. is -S-, this one -A- and so forth. Every ch. has some sort of tool to help make them well rounded. Anyone familiar w/ the VF series would understand this. The same issue has been talked about for its tier list, its just not a big deal anymore cause the player base is use to it.

You used to be able to BDC taunt. Way back in XX I once BDC taunted through an Axl's Resengaki after instant blocking 2D =) Heck, you probably still can, you just don't get the invuln. Just do 447Taunt.

I've got to try that. I should get my copy of XX back from a friend and use that 19F invulnerability to taunt through tons of stuff. It would be fun to play XX again just for that.

Wow this thread took an undesirable turn into the realm of the unecessary =( Anyways, what is the latest tier list anyway? The first post has a list of very old tier lists and I can't find an updated list anywhere in the last 10 or so pages.

The tiers really haven't evolved much to my knowledge.

In any case, it's pretty accurate. I have yet to find any major problems with it.

Nothing drastic but I think we do need to discuss some changes. I also think that Ky is maybe B tier, despite his relative simplicity.

I think Johnny moved a bit over to the left.

Why wasn't any info on Faust never posted?

If I recall, the info was written by someone who didn't know Faust very well, or it was nothing that most of us didn't know already.

I believe Johnny improved? Might be wrong....

I too think he has improve. The problem is almost everyone improved more than he did.

Unfortunately some FB are broken(jam, testa.), some are pretty useless (sol,chipp).

I too think he has improve. The problem is almost everyone improved more than he did.

Unfortunately some FB are broken(jam, testa.), some are pretty useless (sol,chipp).

testament's isn't broken. Jams is the best FB in the game imo. Another broken one would be Slayer

testament's isn't broken. Jams is the best FB in the game imo. Another broken one would be Slayer

yep both of those FB's are pretty broken.

however, testament forward exe beast is THE best move in the game period.

normal aba's fb slide = best move in any game ever lolz whats that? dark angel? nah fb eddie drill? nah puffball? nah counter normal aba fb slide? nah ride the lightning? nah VV? nah its great XD

Best tensionless move*

mawaru definitely isn't, slidehead would be right with or below exe beast.

i dunno i thought VV would be the best since

its cake for your face

Slayer BBU isn't that hot, once people start actually FDing in the air then what? Not to say it's bad, it slides under crap and punches them hard which is nice, but broken? No way. FB puffball and FB drill, those are as "broken" as Force Breaks come and even then... +1 vote for forward EXE Beast. What a dumb move. 4r5: Johnny just rotated 45 degrees counter-clockwise, giving the illusion of leftward movement.