koogy

GG:AC Official Tier List Thread

ABA, Eddie, Zappa, Faust, Bridget, Millia

those are left?

Yeah I was going to translate the Bridget one but it's pretty straightforward and uninformative so don't wait on me, I decided not to do it :P

Raoh has two mixups: 5D or throw. Other than the throw, you should never be hit by Raoh period. Learn to block and hope the chip damage doesn't kill you. =/

2H has a weird startup delay that makes them think a dust is coming so that's a mixup too ;( He also has some funky tech traps for people who are silly enough to tech against Raou (though he has those jH bounce loops that are very tempting to try to get out of)

throw can get lots of damage depending on the distance from the wall and stuff of course. because of this I sometimes wonder if you are safest right in the corner, which is counterintuitive. you wont have to worry about eating big combo off the throw, he wont be able to try ghetto crossups or anything so as long as you can block his 5D you're just gonna get your guard meter jacked and take tick damage/lose meter. though personally I think it's hard to deal with if they mixup 5D and 2H like CD said but no one does that (they should though imo)

OsakaB Faust: (P = Playstation/Psyduck/Pogo Tier)

• Average Damage: :8/:
  • Max Damage: :8/:
  • Pokes: in the ass.
  • Pressure/Lockdown: makes Eddie lose his mind.
  • Mixup: :psyduck:
  • Okizeme: :psyduck:
  • Against ground P: force break drop > flower is unblockable (by Eddies)
  • Anti air: more like anti-rational universe
  • Breaking out of pressure P: fuck your drills
  • Defense P: impregnable
  • In general: :psyduck:
  • Overall rank P: OsakaB on a pogo is strong like Ralph Macchio in crane stance.
  • Good matchups: :psyduck:
  • Bad matchups: When your teammate dragon installs for no reason then gets up.

ABA, Eddie, Zappa, Faust, Bridget, Millia

those are left?

Did Dizzy ever get done? I don't recall seeing it, but then I was on vacation recently so I might have missed it somewhere.

Did Dizzy ever get done? I don't recall seeing it, but then I was on vacation recently so I might have missed it somewhere.

Page 57, POscrub Post.

this may be a stupid question, but where is it that you guys are gettind the info on everybody...like theyre defense modifiers and shit? you can send me an IM or just respond with a post...thanks

all of the chara info is getting moved to the first postish :eng101:

EDIT: Nvm, its not fully updated ;;

Page 57, POscrub Post.

Oh, thanks.

I guess I already knew she wasn't great, but it's still kind of depressing to see it all spelled out like that ;_;

Oh, thanks.

I guess I already knew she wasn't great, but it's still kind of depressing to see it all spelled out like that ;_;

Youre not alone on that. ARC better fix her weaknesses in next game if they decide to port her 1:1 over.

I still shake my head at the fact that dizzy has the strongest , non tension combo, and the opener is difficult, not possible to do with most characters. Way to go ARC! :vbang:

Oh, thanks.

It doesn't matter, AC is so balanced you can win with anyone. Don't be disheartened by a bunch of "Oh this character has C defense ranking" etc, the worst matchups in the game are 4 - 6.

Actually I'd say it's safe to say Pot vs Eddie/Testament is 3-7 for Potemkin. Other than that, practically all bad match ups in the game are 4-6 or 4.5-5.5.

Could we please get the missing translations? Especially Zappa. Whenever there is some info Zappas gets released last -__-

Actually I'd say it's safe to say Pot vs Eddie/Testament is 3-7 for Potemkin. Other than that, practically all bad match ups in the game are 4-6 or 4.5-5.5.

Potemkin surely doesn't have a match worse than 6-4, and Testament would be one of the only ones. His offense is too good to have anything worse.