Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hellfromabove

Henderson/ Las Vegas Area

^^Well look forward to BBCS being one of the games played this month (as long as nothing changes with the US release date). I will be posting up detailed info after all the Evo action this weekend.

I'm looking for people to play in BB and GG in the Las Vegas area, I have my own place. Must have your own ride.

Cross Streets are Durango and Tropicana

^^If your looking for some BB action in town check out below Kajeken.

Palomino Urban Nights #3

Date: Saturday August 14th, 2010

Time: Starting at 4pm

Location: 8wire LAN Center and Internet Cafe, 9640 W. Tropicana Ave #118 (By the In & Out)

Entry fee: $5 each game + $3 for house (you only gotta drop the $3 once if you enter multiple games)

**Payouts for each game is 70/20/10**

Super Street Fighter 4 Singles

PS3

2/3 rounds, 2/3 matches, finals are 3/5

99 second time limit

Double elimination

**Winner of the previous match may switch Ultra's but must select his Ultra before his opponent selects his Ultra**

Tekken 6 Singles

PS3

3/5 rounds, 2/3 matches, finals are 3/5

60 second time limit

Double elimination

No custom characters

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Singles

PS3

99 second time limit

Double elimination

No unlimited characters

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Singles

Arcade (Supergun)

99 second time limit

Double elimination

***Event is BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller)***

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via PM or at shinzomail@gmail.com.

REMINDER this Saturday is the tournament. Please check 3 posts up for any further info. I will be there around 2pm to set up so feel free to stop down earlier for some practice. So far the tenative schedule will be SSF4, BBCS, & ST starting at 4pm and then T6 once BBCS or SSF4 finishes up. Please if you guys can (cause I am not sure about how much cash on hand the guys at this place have), but try to bringing some smaller bills other than $20s. Also as an FYI in the case the equipment with the supergun has issues, the ST tourney will be switched over to the Dreamcast version. We will have two PS2 to DC convertors to use if this is the case.

There's another tourny for BB at Gemini Palace Arcade. The date for it is Oct. 2nd 2010, it's a saturday, and will be held at 2pm. Pretty sure it's the same entry fee as it was last time, 8 Dollars. byos!

^^Damn figures I'd miss that one. Heard there was some GGAC action there too.

Also just an update, but next tournament: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10278-Palomino-Urban-Nights-6-Las-Vegas-NV-10-30-10

More updates will show up here: http://shoryuken.com/f7/palomino-urban-nights-6-las-vegas-nv-10-30-10-a-253425/

**Including an Official Arc Systems Litchi Body Pillow for the winner of the BBCS tournament**

^^Yeah there is a decent BB scene in town. Feel free to stop down and check out the tournament on 30th if you can. If not we run tournaments bimonthly and have casual game nights every Friday & Saturday night at Gemini Arcade Palace that you can stop down to as well. Usually check the Vegas SRK page for any other get togethers or other events: http://shoryuken.com/f24/vegas-donks-just-keep-jumping-181684/

How late do the casual game nights on Friday and Saturday usually run? I usually get off at work around 7:00 on Sat and I'll definitely come by if it's still going on.

^^Normally Gemini is open till 1 am on both Saturday & Sundays. Normally people start showing up between 4 & 6 pm. I would recommend checking the SRK Vegas thread before you head over. The guys there will normally post up if and when they will be getting there.

Also got another BBCS tourney coming up on 11/13/10 @ Gemini.

Hi, I was wondering if there's an arcade with a bbcs machine in the Vegas area. I'm here for the weekend and would like to have some games in and maybe meet some people there. :)

^^Sorry about late reply, but there is not an arcade in town that has a BBCS cabinet, but there is Gemini Arcade Palace in town (Sandhill & Flamingo) where most of the players in town go to play casuals normally on 360 or PS3. Feel free to check out the SRK vegas thread if you are still in town and looking to play some matches: http://shoryuken.com/f24/vegas-donks-just-keep-jumping-181684