Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey

Burnt Toast Series: Monthly SoCal GG/BB/General Poverty Tournament

I'm hype for food after. I guess I'll go to this for CS, might even enter TvC. God, I wish I could practice. You should've told me you had extra converters, Tushar!! BTW, anyone know if spectators get in free, or still have to pay venue fee?

I'm hype for food after.

I guess I'll go to this for CS, might even enter TvC.

God, I wish I could practice. You should've told me you had extra converters, Tushar!!

BTW, anyone know if spectators get in free, or still have to pay venue fee?

My bad :X. Spectators get in free.

-Tha Hindu

Are we confirmed for BB:CS yet? It'll draw a decent crowd, so I'd like to see as many players as possible to come out and support the venue/hardware.

Mmk, cool. I will probably have it by Saturday, I'm really hoping it's there when I get home today.. Sucks waiting on things from Hong Kong.

Yeah, if anything I'll go to just hang out. Sucks that CS is really the only game I have an inkling of an idea how to play.

*starts to cry but holds a stiff upper lip* I would so go if I didn't have this respiratory infection... Seriously, I got all this free time this semester and now it seems like there is some cosmic influence preventing me from having fun.

Don't listen to Tushar....

In regards to spectator/venue fee we are asking that anyone coming to participate in a game or play casuals throughtout the day to pay the 5$ venue. This is soley to try and recoup money spent to rent the hotel space. This first tournament is likely to NOT break anywhere near even but it's a start and is great for the gaming community. If you plan to bring along a significant other, kid, or whoever that does not intend to take up space at a console than they DON'T have to pay.

BBCS IS confirmed to be there, unfortunatly we only have 1 setup (1 board, 1 setup) as we do not condone piracy ( you all know who you are :mad:) so bbcs casuals will be on 1 setup all day until the tourney for it.

If anyone does own a Wii and tvc or naruto we ask that if you can bring your setup to please do so as the lack of Wii owner may limit the number of casual setups we can have.

Anyone who wants to help out bringing TVs and/or systems we would greatly appreciate the support and will provide you with food :keke:

Any other questions/concerns please post up and I will get back to you.

Blah

It's the GF, and she probably won't casual. I'll count on not having to pay for her, but if I do, who cares, whatever.

And I may be able to bring a Wii & TvC. I guess we'll see how the progress is looking on that tomorrow.

Jo - you best be ready! Spidey - I highly advise you not asking people to pay for their GF's. That was a major sore point from Triple Threat...

Jo - you best be ready!

Spidey - I highly advise you not asking people to pay for their GF's. That was a major sore point from Triple Threat...

What, no I didnt ask for people not playing to pay at all. I have seen ZONG and his gf at AI many times, I figured thats who he was talking about lol...only asking that people who are coming and intend to sit at a console and play all day to please pay

I knew what he meant, Mike. And if she wants to work on her Rachel and own some scrubs, I'll pay for her. :yaaay: